• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Every 10 unit res

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yes, I did search, it was quite hard to search for something am not sure of my self. Anyways, I need some help with creating another trigger.

I have a undead army on my map, and I want them to have a trigger like this:
Every 10 unit that dies in my map, enemy or ally, you get a skeleton warrior. I mean, when 1 unit dies, nothing happens, when 5 die, nothing happens. When 10 / 20 / 30 has died, I want a skeleton to be created.

Not sure, but we could use math? like...

• Events
  • Units - a unit dies
  • Conditions -
  • Actions
  • Math - add 1 number into a trigger, when it reaches 10 or somewhat create 1 unit at undead spawning grounds.
I would like some help to finish this trigger.

Edit: I feel bad for creating 2 topics so I got another problem here:
I cant save my map, I get an error, it doesnt say anything but that I cant save my map. Any clue what could be wrong? I tried deleting tons of destructibles/doodads incase I reached my limit, but I still cant save my map.

Level 17
Oh sorry, I didn't spot Problem #2. But you should create 1 thread / problem. It's in the rules or something. At least Rui always tells people to do so. It's better that way anyways.

I don't know why can't you save your map.
What does the error message say?
Do you use any World Editor modification?
If yes do not use anything else but NewGen Pack 1.5a (that's the latest version).
By the way, have you tried to test your map? If yes and it didn't crash then your map should be saved already in your Maps/Save/ directory. Don't try to test the map though, I think it might crash your WE or something.
What did you do to the map since you could save it the last time?
Have you tried to use "File/Save Map As.." it might work like that.

Hmm, nothing else comes into my mind. We need more information.

Level 6
I got it fixed, I saved the map over an older version of my map, dunno how it could be fixed this way, but it did.

And for your answers: It only says "error: unable to save *Name of the map*.
No, I dont use any modifications.

Am REALLY gratefull for your help, thank you so much.

Level 17
I don't understand what do you miss.
If you are talking about the syntax checker it runs automatically every time you save your map AND when you are editing your JASS script in the trigger editor you'll see a Syntax Check button, you know, next to the Fold All, Options, Search/Replace and the other buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.