• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ever lost feeling in your fingers?

Have you ever lost feeling in your fingers?

• yes, and its really annoying.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • yes.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • no.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
well, this is an off topic forum. so please don't get mad at me.
basically, have you ever been playing a game and lost feeling in your fingers? like they become numb and are hard to use? I have.

Level 21
this one time at football (soccer) i bashed my hand and it went all numb and i couldnt feel them at all, i was biting my finger and i couldnt feel a thing, i was like "WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF" coz i thought i had dome something bad. they were ok after a cool beer and a bath.

Level 15
I have never lost feeling of my fingers , even it was cold
Also on a lan ( played through the whole night without sleep ) it never happened...

Once i woke up an night and maybe i had a bad sleeping position but i lost 100% of the feeling in my left arm.. that was kinda funny because i was not even able to move my arm a bit and it felt like dead or not mine :grin:

Level 24
Hmm. In my psych class I lost complete feeling in all my fingers, although it would come back for just an instant if I moved them. It was during the relaxation thing. And it was damn relaxing. I knew for a fact that my thumbs were touching my index fingers, and absolutely nothing. Only some sensation in my thumbs.

Level 14
I once bruised the nerve of my funny bone. Hit it so hard my arm and hand would loose feeling then gain it back. Then I felt prickly points all over my arm. Then I felt hot and then cold back and forth. Then I just had a dull ache. Took about a week for it to go away. Closest I have had to loosing feeling in my fingers. I too on occasion get really cold fingers when playing games. Even during the summer. I think it has more to do with circulation than anything else.

Level 35
One time after being to an eightteen years party.... I tryid making some wierd map in wc3.... Could feel my fingers or anything...
And the map... I tryid it the day after, it was a grunt with a trigger so you lost control of it everytime you moved it.
But that wasnt because playing a game, that only happens in clickclick.com hehe (actualy more in Garry's mod)

Level 4
hmm, it seems i'm not alone. although i've never lost complete control of my fingers. they were just relly imprecise and numb, so i had trouble hitting a specific key. as if they were encased in something like playdough or mud but stiff and heavy.

Level 24
I don't get how "<body part> falling asleep" came to mean having pins and needles. I can still move it, it's just pins-and-needles-y.

Level 36
It fell asleep as in it's not responding, it's numb. That's where it came from.

Just yesterday night though, I got the most infuriating thing ever. There are two:

1) Foot cramps. The muscles in my foot feel like someone grabbed them, squeezed them very hard, and then started ripping them around. Not a pleasant experience. It happens randomly too.

2) I lose all feeling in my foot. This happens when iu'll be stretching my toes, and one toe will cross over the other. This causes me to lose all the feeling in my foot, panic like hell, and then reach down as fast as I possibly can to uncross them. It's annoying and frightening at the same time. It's like you can feel your foot, and then it just disappears, like you have to check to make sure it's still there >.>

Level 2
Not really, but occasionally (especially after writing a lot) the tips of my fingers feel a little numb. It's probably Carpal Tunnel or something but if it doesn't kill me I don't prticularily care.

Hell you could have a tail, its god dam awesome.

Uhh... huh. I presume you've experienced this yourself?

Level 12
A bit similar to phatom pain. Some people have been able to controll such body functions with their mind. One dude were able to open the blood vessels in his hand even though hís body considered the hand to be sacrificed to reduce heat in his body.

Level 4
Not really, but occasionally (especially after writing a lot) the tips of my fingers feel a little numb. It's probably Carpal Tunnel or something but if it doesn't kill me I don't prticularily care.

that which does not kill me pisses me off

Level 24
That which does not kill us can at worst take a few limbs. Which would definitely constitute a loss in sensation.

Level 35
The worst:
One day I returned from gym very very sleepy, I turned on my pc, walked pass my bed, and felt asleep on spot. Woke up 5 hours later, my entire body was asleep and I was lying half on the bed, half on the floor. Then when I fanily was able to move kind of normal I walked downstairs and asked my farther why he didnt wake me, and he said because you looked so well asleep! Damn irritating.

Level 19
Sometimes I felt like I had woken but still couldn't move my body. And sometimes I felt like I couldn't breath anymore and was suffocating. One time I felt like I was in some table lying and some doctors were pushing some hospital string pipes in my nose and it felt really horrible. Once long time ago in primary school we had celebrations and I was there sitting in the assembly hall. It might have taken several hours. I propably had kept my legs very tight and when I moved them I realised my groin was numb... It felt a bit bad and embarrassing. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.