• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ethereal.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An ethereal hero skinned over the demon hunter. Based off of the world of Warcraft ethereal creature. I also created an icon to go with the skin. Completely freehanded. Updated (added much needed shading and tint to bandages). And updated again to improve quality (mainly the face). The ethereal idea is from World of Warcraft entirely, but I did make the armor a bit different, I felt that the black and yellow fit better than a purple and yellow-orange mix for team color.

Keywords:
Ethereal, Hero, Demon Hunter, World of Warcraft
Contents

EtherealHero (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
15:40, 11th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: No definition, poor/decent shading, and it's incredibly blurred. This will not get approved in its current state. However, the idea is nice. Hawkwing: Progress is not being made.