• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AzSharas'dal Island Emerald Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

An Incredible and Phantasmagoric Adventure in The Lost Emerald Temple In Abyssm Voragine Portal!.

Lost in the Dimensional Abyss...Ours Friends meet of The Nearby Islands! The current Voragine Torbelline!! Prepare your Warrior Forces !!. For a Frontal Attack Against the Forces in The Burning Legion.

The New Epic Battle! for Lost Space Dimensional for The Ancient Queen the Elves...

Joine From Gardens the Ancient Citadel The Nithg Queen Serpent! and the Chaotic Energy of The Sun Well of Eternity.

--- MERGE ---

An Incredible and Phantasmagoric Adventure in The Lost EmeraldTemple In Abyssm Voragine Portal...

Lost in the Dimensional Abyss...Ours Friends meet of The Nearby Islands!!! The current Voragine Torbelline... Prepare your Warrior Forces !!. For a Frontal Attack Against the Forces in The Burning Legion...!! The New Epic Batle for Lost Space Dimensional The Ancient Queen...

Joine From Gardens the Ancient Citadel The Nithg Queen Serpent! and the Chaotic Energy of the Sun Well of Eternity...

Information

- Gold Mine : 29

- Goblin Laboratory : 6

- Goblin Merchant : 5

- Mercenary Camp : 6

- Green Dragon Roost : 3

- Marketplace : 4

- Goblin Laboratory : 4

- Tavern: 3

- Red Creeps Camps: 155

- Orange Creeps Camps: 230

VeryWeLL!. Recommended for 2v2,3v3, or vs IA.

Mitsburn#1833

[email protected]
Contents

AzSharas'dal Island EmeraldTemple1.3 (Map)

Reviews
Knight of Arsford
I'm sorry but I don't think this can be tagged as a campaign as in the minimap, it's clearly a melee, or an altered melee even. You have to post a better description by explaining more about what the map has to offer and what you've changed to the...
deepstrasz
There's nothing really going on, just random units placed around the map for players to have and engage with. The work on this is rather heavily slim. Take a look at proper altered melee...
I'm sorry but I don't think this can be tagged as a campaign as in the minimap, it's clearly a melee, or an altered melee even.

You have to post a better description by explaining more about what the map has to offer and what you've changed to the original Emerald Gardens map. You can refer to any recent approved melee maps here to know what I'm talking about.

You also have to post map screenshots, both gameplay and terrain, although you just used a Blizzard map as a template. Right now, you only have two pictures that don't seem to tell players what's exactly in the map.

Another thing, you seemed to have posted the same map twice. Either remove one of them or you most likely would not have this map approved. I wish you luck, and Happy Mapping!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
There's nothing really going on, just random units placed around the map for players to have and engage with.
The work on this is rather heavily slim.

Take a look at proper altered melee:

Moved to Simple.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 3
ohh ya ok, of course I have thought about all this and the work it entails, an apology I have not had enough time to add various details of course right now I am in crisis due to the pandemic and I will need your support, thank you very much.