Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Escape Builder 1.9b

Submitted by Interflo
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Build your own Escape with a lot of Features:
-Boss Support
-Map seperated in 9 Regions
-Any Builder can only build in his own Regions
-6 terran types for Regions
-Many tools for Builders
-Builders may change a lot of options like music and weather effects
-18 selectable Escaper models
-11 learnable abilities for Escapers
-load and saveable score/ranks for Escapers to keep long time motivation
-Easy to use Builder Interface
and much more...!

This version of Escape Builder is a fusion between 1.6 and 2.0. For more information read "About this version" in the Help menu of the map.

Keywords:
escape,builder,1.9,escape builder, maze, designer, editor, maker, build, create, creator, interflo
Contents

Escape Builder 1.9b (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Cool idea, very original. Approved.
  1. Interflo

Interflo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah I didn't care to reimplement it since nearly no builder was able to make good use of it and it also confused most of the escapers.

Shadowing was also a feature which seemed to be rarely used. And for the Fire Trap, the first plan was to include a trap with much more features but hadn't the time for that.
    At least, instead of Fire Trap you can also use an Executer with the "Texture: Change to Unwalkable" action.

Both other systems were nearly never be used by other builders I have seen, and I also never saw players who liked the Builder to pick the continue or circle system.

The fastest option spawns one killer every 2 seconds, that should be enought. It seems like you set it to the slowest value instead of the fastest. The lowest mana value = the fastest spawn rate, yeah I know there is a bug in the descriptions of the abilities because they say it the other way round.

Well, the new patch made 1.6 and 1.9 unplayable anyway. I've already fixed 1.9 to run with 1.24 but still need to find a way to fix the selection bug before releasing it...

2. kulikas

kulikas

Resources:
    Resources:
    For me the black hole was a basic "thing" to add in every map,it should be added even if its not used so much.

yeap it seems this was my mistake:hohum: anyway thx for the info.

Yeap,this new patch ruined many maps with those "fixes",anyway Cant wait for the release of the new version...because i want to play and i cant with the new patch..

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  3. N_eon_pip_e

N_eon_pip_e

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey mein Guter,5x Daumen hoch,hoffe du releast 1.9c bald!

:grin:

4. Interflo

Interflo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    (Im talking English since maybe other people want to know what I'm writing here)
    No, the selection bug (which makes the whole 1.9 versions unplayable) still seems unfixable... so a 1.9c release is far away yet :(

To 1.24b:
    Since 1.9b (the newest version) still has the selection bug (and other bugs) it's no really use to release the 1.24 fixed version of 1.9b now, so I hacked 1.6 (because I don't have it unprotected anymore) to fix it for 1.24 at least.

Well thats the result:
    http://www.epicwar.com/maps/109239/

Have fun with it.

5. N_eon_pip_e

N_eon_pip_e

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well,then thanks for that,Interflo. :thumbs_up:

6. galendumle

galendumle

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awsome map!
    5/5

7. MR.PAC

MR.PAC

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wanna try it today yay :grin:

8. Kimm2y

Kimm2y

Resources:
    Resources:
    plz, make it for 1.24c or d patch plz!!
    I love this map!

9. dimasa3

dimasa3

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    When i try this map in Single Player, when i start it, im sent back to the Lobby

When i try this map Garena (cant host on Battle.net), im sent back to the game list screen.

Whats wrong? (note. this did not happen before i got my new computer)

10. Scavman

Scavman

Resources:
    Resources:
    are there any newer versions of this map that work for 1.24 besides 1.6?

11. bLu3_eYeS

bLu3_eYeS

Resources:
    Resources:
    i need to play it lol ! update plz !

12. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love your map interflo, but Warcraft3 tft & RoC are completely based on Bots now.... ;(...

Adding onto the fact your newest version are bugged due to blizzards new patch. 2.0 doesn't work for me anymore, it says "Game Not Found" with the error message when i try to host the game. (Yeah I can host, Port forwarding etc).

Is there another most updated version that you can hand the link to me that doesn't have the creeps set as 'clickables'. You know what I mean by clickables, right? O_O....The only working version for me is 1.6 Escape Builder.

P.S. I love your map <3.

13. cazador

cazador

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's probably not a bug, that happens with some optimized maps when they are not directly in the maps/download folder, do you have subfolders there?

14. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is directly in the download folder for my maps. I'm 90% sure that I can't access the map due to blizzards new patch. Unless you guys somehow are able to play the map...

15. Dynamiczx

Dynamiczx

Resources:
    Resources:

You mean 1.26 well,if then,i guess it is another problem since i have that patch and i can freely play this map,who knows maybe it is the game,have you tried reinstalling it?

Btw,awesome,creative map with an awesome and unique idea about not only escaping,but building the escape path :goblin_good_job: NICE! 5/5 +rep