1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Escalon

Submitted by Hellish Hybrid
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Well, this is my first skin (Well, the first one that does not suck totally). I was a little dissapointed with the sword he came with, so I reskinned it. All credit for the model and original skin go to Sephiex. The same path and file name apply.

Keywords:
escalon, sword, frostmourne, CnP
Contents

Escalon (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: I don't even know the FUCK this is..
  1. THE_END: I don't even know the FUCK this is..

2. Sundance

Sundance

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The sword on the original model was bad indeed and needed a new skin. This is a lot better but I find the sword too black.

3. Hellish Hybrid

Hellish Hybrid

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yeah, but the Grey one I made looked like it was made out of rock...

4. Nightmare17

Nightmare17

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Nice to see more skins for this model coming out, though it is a tad dark. Possibly dodging along the edges, using something like Photoshop's blending features to lighten the edges a bit more, and give a little more feeling of it being struck by the light.

All in all though, nice going for a first attempt.

5. Hellish Hybrid

Hellish Hybrid

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Can you believe that I lost this? I cant find it on my Hard Drive so I have to download it... *Gripes*

6. Ander1345

Ander1345

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's cool, although close ups reveal the gritty non metallic texture. Great for a single action map but not a campaign cinematic.

7. Ribfingers

Ribfingers

Resources:
    Resources:
    Someone should make this with flame particle emitters...