1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Eras Zombie Invasion 0.96

Submitted by Anteep
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Europe is in the dark ages and news of unthinking and slow humans from afar have reached Europe. More news have been told that these "humans" kill others, and these killed ones get up and kill again! Maybe these are just tales to scare children?

Improve your technology, stick with the rest of Europe and kill off the infected.

Medieval Zombie Invasion was the previous name, but now you advance quite far in time.

0.92: Zombuilder gold bug fixed, lag reduced, new units: medium and scout helicopters, light attack drone, self-propelled howitzer. Remember the weird zombie spawning and dying after a human attacks another human? Well that's gone now. New terrain, slightly easier for humans.

0.95: New units: V2 rocket launcher, heavy helicopter, spaceport satellite, patrol boat. Various terrain changes, re-implemented the events, added a -rename command, quarries and mines can't die, added level 6 quarries/mines, zombies now get 1 lumber for every player that leaves and they can spend the lumber on mega-upgrades. Changed names of units, added rebel cities etc, cities can now be captured. Removed some models.

0.96 Bugfixing, new unit: transport helicopter, new rebels.

!NEW FORUM!

Keywords:
Medieval, Time, Eras, Zombie, Infected, Zombies, Guns, Tanks, War, Warfare, Modern, Soldiers, Europe, Age, Technology, Advances, Infection
Contents

Eras Zombie Invasion 0.96 (Map)

Reviews
09:08, 2nd Oct 2008 VGsatomi: A risk style map with a lot of imported models to help create a good theme. An odd but interesting implementation of a zombie nation trying to invade Europe at the same time. Straightforward but slightly repetitive...
  1. DrPepper1

DrPepper1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, must be an old version.
    Most of the versions I play with friends usually end up with level 5 exploding and owning us all. I think it was 0.80 or something.. (the level 5 explosions blow up the english fortress in one hit e.e)

2. Alpha8

Alpha8

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not sure why everyone is STILL complaining...that zombies 'always' win.

In the earlier versions It truly was difficult, yet not impossible for humans to win.

Now, with the latest additions, bug fixes, and tech tree, it is more than feasible for 3-4 humans to build a majority destructive force to win over the zombies.

Even if Russia or Turkey falls, it's not the deathtrap it used to be.

I've beaten the dirty hell out of the zombies MANY times, often with just a few Main Battle Tanks, and a cracked out super upgraded hero (Which, I'd actually suggest, should have a few more upgrades, lategame heroes just don't survive long enough..)

And as for other people getting their hands on unprotected versions, this i do not agree with, Anteep's original views for this game should be unblemished by the fractured opinions of the populace.

I enjoy this game because it IS hard. Yes, if you don't understand how to play this game, it has a STEEP learning curve. So whine about it on here, rather than trying something new.

This is a splendid map, with a splendid challenge. Great work Anteep.

3. Anteep

Anteep

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am pleased you enjoy the map, Alpha. The points you have made are true, it does take a while to learn how to play, but once you do you can have a good chance of influencing the game to a victory on whichever side you play.

There's a forum for the map now, click here

4. Assassine

Assassine

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wanted to ask whats with the space stuff? Is it not finished yet? I built a satellite and researched the required rocket technology, but still couldn't launch it.

5. The_Word

The_Word

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Man you really messed up with the map in the last version, everything is too small and too slow. I'm not leaving 0.86.

6. Calas

Calas

Resources:
    Resources:
    To all you people who say this is in zombies favour:

Are you kidding me, i could win this against zombies in ten seconds its a simple as 1 2 3 if you're looseing please go seek profesional help, anyway the zombies are under powered in comparison to the humans, and the wall bug can be fixed by reducing there range to about 40.

7. HELL_YA

HELL_YA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    .96 makes me SICK omg this is so bad I'm gonna stay at .86 i like some things but over all i hate it simply HATE it :thumbs_down: WITH A PASSION!!!So far I have only been Human not Zombie yet

1. Whats with the bad models?

2. Rebels mess u up then Zombies pwn you so u mainly only have France and Italy holding it off

3. Bad Geography, No Mexico! No Caribbean Islands! there isn't mountains in the center of Italy!

4. Hunny who shrunk America!! America is so dang small

5. Resource Center upgrades so if u didn't finish the other upgrades in the first one u have to make another one

8. DrPepper1

DrPepper1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Replys to the numbers:

1) Which models are you referring too?

2) Well uh.. The rebels are pretty crap. How about making an army first?

3) It's a Warcraft map dude, not a globe repucla.

4) Well yeah it is kinda small but I think its big enough to be honest. Everyone sees America as a super-continant when infact, it's not, Russia's bigger, America's just more.. Long.

5) So? They cost hardly anything lmao.

I respect your opinion btw :)
    This is just what I thought about it.

9. HELL_YA

HELL_YA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sorry for not explaining clearly and after a few more games....like 10... xD i understud the meaning of .96

1. Rofl at Peon/Murlock Zombies the old mods were better

2. Yeah making a army was helpful :D in te older ones the only time u needed a army was in the begining pretty much

3. Well it would be nice to be correct Geographicaly

4. No, im not saying its huge im just saying america in .83 that america was bigger like about x2

5. Hey money is money man would you like to buy two books that are the same and are cheap? NO!! waste of money if u ask me.

NEW!!!
    6. after playing i found that Zombies are super weak....I usally go teal and i close the green slot, why do i do this? Pros from .83 say "WTH THIS IS CRAP IM LEAVING!" so then europe is doomed so its better just to close it :D, and quickly protect the places and then the zombies are doomed -.- and my usuall rules are this:
    Rules: No sats,nukes,air, wall jumping,and sneezers.......HAVE FUN!

And so Europe wins....in .83 Zombies had a higher chance of winning or is it just that im too pro for them xD

10. emu

emu

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think .83 is the best and me and mushfarmer are like the best at it i usaly die wen i get wall jumped but that usaly never happens :mwahaha:

-1emu

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  11. emu

emu

Resources:
    Resources:
    what about gores attack air only

12. HELL_YA

HELL_YA

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    After a long time and learning how to map make I am now making my own version of EZI ( with permission of Anteep of course).
    The New EZI will be named Eras Zombie Invasion Unleashed and it will be the update to .83
    not to .96 because its so buggy and the terrian is well...crap
    not to .84 because its too big
    so .83 because its a classic and perfect to update

*Edit*
    I have posted it on THW!!! YEAHAHH! Link: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/posts/1393784/

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  13. Joxerthemighty

Joxerthemighty

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sneezers

Sneezers can "Attack" trees to make ways through the forest. PLEASE fix this. Also some balance job's needs to be done.:hohum:
    This is in 0.96 version, really like the changes u did in this version. But still stuff needs to be improved.

14. SirMelf

SirMelf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played it 3v1, after i killed one human and nearly killed another (he escaped) there where walls everywhere. And to cut it short, i lost since this moment. Built about 150 fleshpiles but that didnt pay out. Was plain boring to wait for ore. When he had lvl 28 defense stuff it took about 4 mins for one unprotected quarry to be destroyed i gave up.

Else i like it^^

15. dakebab

dakebab

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey anteep i was wondering that there were vehicles in gunpowder age but why are there no cavalry units?it can be quit useful and can be used as scouts or reconnaissance and can be a useful way to reinforce a position thats being lost to the zombs though i would suggest u use cavalry to kill them fleeing zombies or use them to exploit a victory not use them to save urself from a defeat but the map was still good though, best played fullhouse no leavers or laggers.

16. DragonStick

DragonStick

Resources:
    Resources:
    2012 i still play this map

I really love this map

but we need to see more WWII tank and Infantry

(M4 Sherman Panzer IV , Tiger , King Tiger , Panther and etc..)

17. war-lord

war-lord

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol dragon i am pretty sure he hasnt work on this map in years... prolly hasnt even looked at it in years

18. jellybean375

jellybean375

Resources:
    Resources:
    is the zombies in your map can the computer play them?

19. sans720

sans720

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    no credits of models... why is that?