• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic War Ultimate 1.04

-EPIC WAR ULTIMATE-

Original Epic War is without triggers and some units are bugged too.
So i make this, Ultimate version. Now there is triggers and also units are fixed and more balanced. I added a command, -reinforcements, what will give you units. You can use that only once. Dont host original Epic War anymore. Just download this and host this, not original.

Comments please!
Also give rating!

If you find any bugs, tell me, or send email to: [email protected]
Also tell me, or send email if you have suggestions or something ideas for next versions.

v1.04

Map by Own4k1ll4

Keywords:
Epic, War, realistic, horde, alliance
Contents

Epic War Ultimate 1.04 (Map)

Reviews
10:24, 12th Jun 2008 Rui: The map had been previously approved. Use the Update button when you wish to upload a new file.

M

10:24, 12th Jun 2008
Rui: The map had been previously approved. Use the Update button when you wish to upload a new file.

Level 31
Good Point

[+] Seem like a Sparta map.

Bad Point

[-] You upload the same map, you should had use the update button instead.
[-] Elven Swordmaster seem to be train very slow.
[-] Glaive Thrower had super powerful damage and range (Instant kill - I can use it to kill king right away. Can be consider as a bug)

Overall - ?/5 (Not ready to vote it yet)
Rejected

Reason of reject : You should use update button to update your map instead of uploading it again to the website. Delete your this map and upload the latest version of your map to your older map link by clicking the update button.

Level 2
Elven Swordmaster trains slowly cuz he is very powerful (see it? He is fast and got some auras) Glaive&catapult has very powerful damage for long range attacking and it kills units instantly. But i tried to make this map realistic so thats why glaive&cata will kill instanly. But if u wont see your enemy king, u cant use glaive for him. So here is hint: Hide your king somewhere and when your enemy sees it, run away, before glaive/catapult shoots. And i will delete my old map, not this.

Edit: For next version, train time for Elven Swordmaster will be shorter.

Level 31
Elven Swordmaster trains slowly cuz he is very powerful (see it? He is fast and got some auras) Glaive&catapult has very powerful damage for long range attacking and it kills units instantly. But i tried to make this map realistic so thats why glaive&cata will kill instanly. But if u wont see your enemy king, u cant use glaive for him. So here is hint: Hide your king somewhere and when your enemy sees it, run away, before glaive/catapult shoots. And i will delete my old map, not this.

Edit: For next version, train time for Elven Swordmaster will be shorter.

For gosh sake, admin doesn't had the time to keep review your same map and keep given it approval over and over again. Use the update button instead, such a act of deleting old map and re-upload it is really inconsiderate.

We admin still need to review other person map and approve it, so please don't be inconsiderate.

Due to the map small size and large army, i just need to rush all my army to your base and I can reveal the entire map. All I need to do is had the glaive/catapult stand by in order to kill your king. So there is no point in trying to hide it.

It make the game almost unplayable. Please fix glaive/catapult, it still on the edge of rejection.

Thank you.

Level 2
For gosh sake, admin doesn't had the time to keep review your same map and keep given it approval over and over again. Use the update button instead, such a act of deleting old map and re-upload it is really inconsiderate.

We admin still need to review other person map and approve it, so please don't be inconsiderate.

Due to the map small size and large army, i just need to rush all my army to your base and I can reveal the entire map. All I need to do is had the glaive/catapult stand by in order to kill your king. So there is no point in trying to hide it.

It make the game almost unplayable. Please fix glaive/catapult, it still on the edge of rejection.

Thank you.

I will fix them like that: Players havent glaive/cata at start, they need to be trained. I make training time for 300 and also i make catapult's splash smaller.
Or i delete them(?)

Level 17
Why do you have

• Teal
    • Events
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -reinforcements as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -Reinforcements as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 25 Elven archer for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 004 <gen>) facing (Center of Region 005 <gen>)
      • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 3 (Teal) the text: Player 3 |c001CE6B9...
      • Unit - Create 15 Dryad for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 010 <gen>) facing (Center of Region 011 <gen>)
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 3 (Teal) to (Center of Region 004 <gen>) over 5.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
2 of the same events on these?

Level 2
Why do you have

• Teal
    • Events
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -reinforcements as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -Reinforcements as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 25 Elven archer for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 004 <gen>) facing (Center of Region 005 <gen>)
      • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 3 (Teal) the text: Player 3 |c001CE6B9...
      • Unit - Create 15 Dryad for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of Region 010 <gen>) facing (Center of Region 011 <gen>)
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 3 (Teal) to (Center of Region 004 <gen>) over 5.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
2 of the same events on these?

The reason for that is this: Player can type: -(R)einforcements or -(r)einforcements