1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    The rules changed on April 9, 2017: Corresponding icons must be submitted along with the model/spell/skin it was made for.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join in on Icon Contest #17 and show your interpretation of a legendary equipment set!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us in our custom games night on Saturday, June 30. We'll see you on Battle.net and Discord!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Texturing Contest #28 has come to an end; vote for your favorite swamp dweller here! You can vote up to 3 entries.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Maxwell vs PrinceYaser Icon Challenge has come to a finish. See the results here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We've created the Staff Job Openings thread. We're currently in need of icon, video production, and social/multimedia positions to be filled. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Music Contest #10 Retro is out! Join us for some retro/vintage fun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don't be stagnant - embrace change! The time has come to evolve and join the Techtree Contest #12 - Evolution.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. On May 20th a new law about privacy and data processing comes into work in the EU. I am no lawyer and I need help figuring out if we comply and if not, what we must do about it. Please message me if you can provide any assistance. Read more. Ralle
    Dismiss Notice

Enchanted Staff Red

Submitted by Marcos DAB
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Description tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion tion!
Contents

Enchanted Staff Red (Icon)

Reviews
Maxwell
Interesting idea. I suggest you to add more contrast to staff and ball, make better shading to wooden staff itself and increase saturation of icon overall. As you can see Icon will really win from it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Also Icon without...
Maxwell
May be useful. You don't want to update it so it still looks too blurry. Approved.
  1. Maxwell

Maxwell

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting idea.
    I suggest you to add more contrast to staff and ball, make better shading to wooden staff itself and increase saturation of icon overall.
    As you can see Icon will really win from it.

upload_2018-6-14_0-45-50.png upload_2018-6-14_0-45-12.png

Also Icon without description can not be approved.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 4:01 PM
  2. trebla ratilla

trebla ratilla

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    interesting art, i love it :aht: great & i also love how @Maxwell did :aa::aa::aa:

3. Maxwell

Maxwell

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    May be useful. You don't want to update it so it still looks too blurry.
    Approved.