• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empire Wars -Tournament 1.2

Take a castle, build you're army and crush you're enemys.Or maby you want to create an alliance, it's you're choice.
Contents

Empire Wars -Tournament 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
13:32, 4th Jul 2008 Firelord213: [√] The map may be a bit unbalanced and contains some minor bugs. The map is not protected so no map protection information is needed,The map is unbalanced and contains some bugs. The map was OK, This type of...

M

13:32, 4th Jul 2008
Firelord213:
[√] The map may be a bit unbalanced and contains some minor bugs.
The map is not protected so no map protection information is needed,The map is unbalanced and contains some bugs.

The map was OK, This type of maps are rare,
But it was a bit unbalanced and contained a bit bugs.

Firstly,
Fix stuff like these:
a-1.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

I don't think that farms are thrones.

The barbarian units are quite unbalanced,Fix the balancing please.

The map is on the edge of being rejected.
Approved.

Septimus : Do not delete and re-upload your map just because of the bad review by moderator. If you are caught doing the same offense again, you would be punish for it.

Level 2
Played tested :p

+ A new type of creating base, where you get spots and only there you can have buildings

- Mass of inbalanced places, well some of the "castles" are so easy to defend you get your troops on walls and nobody can reach in. Just like spartans did;p
- No new models anything fantastic
- One hero
- I prefer to get some casters :p
- Orcish units are strong on the begining of the game and own ;o

Bugs:
- When i get north-west castle one spot didnt change owner
- Same but Castle on the island south-east i get all spots but i should also get shipyard with transporters.

Level 10
i think there are some issues that you can try to solve if you are gonna work more on this map:
1. there is to little room between the bases (my opinion)
2. i think there is to little different stuff you can do/make
3. How about some more races? often improves empire maps a lot

Last edited: