1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Empire Earth V.1.81

Submitted by purparisien
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Gameplay

This map looks like the original game : Empire Earth. In other words, you play as a nation which evolves over the periods. Empire Earth covers ten eras in total. The player changes era in garnering a number of resources and launching the search for the next era in one of its capitols. Ten eras are Prehistory, Antiquity, the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the industrial era, World War One, World War Two, the Modern Era, the the Nano Era and Space Era.

So you can develop your skills. For example, the units change with the times. In the Renaissance you will be allow to use gunpowder. Then, the modern era allows you to developp aviation and tanks. In the future, you can go into space and colonize planets.

The land itself is the map of Europe and Asia. Besides there is a space for the solar system. You also have the opportunity to visit all the planets of the solar system and the moon.

You can recolt ressources in different ways harvesting wood, fishing, collecting gold, trading, exploiting asteroids. In short, the development possibilities are numerous.

Video

coming

Gameplay

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

Credits

-Gollum[KoMe]
-Fingolfin
-Kitabatake
-HappyTauren
-Kofi_Banan
-Talon the Mage
-General Frank
-Mechanical Man
-Ergius
-Illidan(Evil)X
-NFWar
-ZanMgt
-dioris
-paulH
-BlinkBoy
-Ket
-killst4r
-Em!
-Lord_T

Music:

-Imperator Rome Main Theme : Era 1
-Ben Hur Main Theme : Era 2
-Medieval 2 Total War Main Theme : Era 3
-Cossacks 3 Denmark Theme : Era 4
-Rise of nations High Strunk : Era 5
-Victoria 2 Main Theme : Era 6
-Heart of Iron IV Main Theme : Era 7
-Battlefield IV Remix Main Theme : Era 8
-Stellaris Creation and Beyond : Era 9
-Stellaris To The End of the Galaxy : Era 10

Keywords:
Empire, Earth, Planets, Conquest, Future, Middle Age, Antiquity, Renaissance, World War, Modern
Contents

Empire Earth 1.81 (Map)

Reviews
17:17, 26th Jul 2013 Orcnet: map approved
  1. 17:17, 26th Jul 2013
    Orcnet: map approved

2. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Jesus that Academy
    You learn burgers and summon burgers and shit

3. AwzomeWulfzz

AwzomeWulfzz

Resources:
    Resources:
    the model of the academy
    is a burger shop

4. Theoden of KoMe

Theoden of KoMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Indeed it is :p.But map looks really cute isnt it ?

5. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I like how the terrain is done, but how come there are few trees?

6. purparisien

purparisien

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Actually, trees regrow. Besides there are other ways to harvest woods : fishing, trading or selling gold.

7. Mech_Warrior

Mech_Warrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello there purparisien,

Just got done playtesting your map with a few friends. Overall, I'd say it's pretty good. I do have a list of bug reports for the current version, which I will give you now, along with some other feedback.

Bugs:

1) When aging up, my Caravans and Merchant Ships seem to randomly get misplaced. My Merchant Ships ended up in a tiny stream next to my ally's Market, and my Caravans ended up trapped by my Shipyard. I couldn't move either of them for the rest of the game, had to rebuild.
    2) Towers under construction, when aging up, finish immediately, but they take Damage equal to the % construction completion they are at. ie: My ally's tower which was 25% complete had 25% of its max HP when he aged up in the middle of construction.
    3) Whenever we built a new Market/Shipyard, all of our trading units, Merchant Ships and Caravans alike, would set that as their new trade point. It was annoying, because our Caravans kept trying to trade to my ally's Shipyard over and over.
    4) When switching a Trade unit between Gold/Lumber, there is a slight delay. This is easy to abuse; my ally and I were both able to get Trade units with the Lumber/Gold buff (both of them at the same time). Even though it only traded the first resource in the list, it was still very sloppy. And I believe it leads to this next bug as well (not sure).
    5) On occasion, our Trade units would get stuck into giving us massive income rather than the usual amount. For instance, my ally's Merchant Ships usually gave 37 going from one of our Shipyards to the other. One of his ships consistently gave 143 income, however.
    6) There is no destroy structure option, and you can't attack your own buildings. This became a problem because of bug #1, and also because...
    7) Upon age ups, my Shipyards would randomly move around. It seems to be related to pathing blockers, or perhaps the tiles that you are using. Are you using the Replace Unit function? Anyway, this led to my Shipyards being stuck on dry land, where they were useless, and I couldn't destroy them, except we found a workaround which was...
    8) Attacking Ground destroys allied/your own buildings. You can easily Team Kill with this as well.
    9) Giving resources via F11 was... glitchy to say the least. One time I gave him 10,000 Gold, and he got only 2,000. Another time I gave him 300, and he seemed to lose income (he claimed that he had not trained anything, but it was lower next time I looked).
    10) Not all tooltips are completed, and there are many text errors. ie: Balloons are useful for scooting (sic), 1000 Woods was traded for 500 Gold (the plural of wood is wood, if it is being referred to as a synonym for lumber. Only when we talk about being "in the woods" as in a forest do we says "woods."), and some tooltips seemed complete while others were very non-descriptive.
    11) Upon Aging up, your timeline goes to the time period from that age up. This can cause a minor glitch, because I was able to reverse time by Aging up to WWII from the 1950's (I intentionally tried this to see what would happen), and also it leads to timelines that don't match up between allies.
    12) The unit Obusier, I noticed, cannot target Ground units, but only Towers. Was this intentional? The tooltip seems to suggest it can target Ground units as well.

Suggestions:

Besides fixing the bugs that I listed, you need a more descriptive Help (F9) menu, that explains how to get resources. I advise making fish more easy to locate (and click - it took me nearly 5 minutes to set up a fleet of fishing ships for those two reasons alone). I also recommend making more units available, and rather than simply changing starting resources via the Player 1 option at the beginning, maybe give a 20% boost to all income as an option to select. The game is also very slow-paced, perhaps make Age ups research more quickly by 30-40%.

Things I liked:

The airplanes needing Fuel was a neat touch. Many of the units have great model files. It's hard to take out a player completely by man-spamming early on. There are a lot of ages, which was cool. The representation of the Solar System was really nice as well (and taking over planets/moons, mining from Asteroids, neat!).

Overall, a fun game, that needs a bit of work. Keep it up, I'll be looking forward to new versions!

-Mech

8. purparisien

purparisien

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks you, I really appreciate your suggestions.

-Trade seems to be the most annoying thing at the moment. For some strange reasons, sometimes caravans want to go to a shipyard while merchant ships try to join a market. For now, the only way to avoid that is to build up a market/shipyard on the way. I'm currently finding a way to correct this.

-Upkeep explains why you cant give your ally the full ressources. I need it to do the food system with the ages. That can be fix in the next version by one way or another.

-The grammar problems will be corrected too. Same with the other minors bugs you mentioned.

Anyway, I appreciate your support. I'm gonna fix all the issues as fast as I can.

9. Horselord12

Horselord12

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looking nice map. EE is one my favorite strategy and was my second pc game. :ogre_hurrhurr:
    Anyway, at age selection, when I chosen other final age to upgrade instade of Space Age, it became buggy; the age selection always appered until I chosen space age...
    And when with camera I always wanted to look other planets and the cosmos, suddenly my warcraft 3 frozen.

10. ziad

ziad

Resources:
    Resources:
    I tjink

I think that you should make more space map but this map is awsome

11. LordVandor1

LordVandor1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Eh-ehrm...
    I appreciate this map,really!
    It's awesome how you did all this and I love you for that <3
    I like the troop tree,I like heroes,I like textures and I even
    like how market works!And also it's awesome you put more
    "space" in it! Good work bro ^_^
    But still,there are sooo many defects...
    I'll write them all and please don't get offended XD

-In Prehistory,only four gold ._. do you know how much time requires to
    build a goddammit army in Prehistory?
    -Age in Age,gold acquired for every returning grows too much.
    -What the f*ck is Academy for? I really,really like the history description
    of every single upgrade in Academy but you didn't put a description of
    WHAT THEY DO!!!
    And also,they're not requested to advance in Age.Stupid thing.
    -Too few details on the map!I don't care much and if you zoom at
    3000-4000 it's not a big deal but it counts as a defect for others.
    -When you advance in age,you can choose another hero ._. that's
    stupid cause you ALREADY HAVE an hero and that's the hero you
    chose before!Really,at Age 10 you should have TEN HEROES!That's
    INSANE!

That's all.Don't get offended because I love this map,just fix all the
    things I said and it'll be much,much better okay? :) I'm rating three
    stars because you have to fix all that. I suppose this can become
    a director's cut if you do it right!

12. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is map is pretty interesting. I've only played this online less than 10 times, but I recommend this for altered melee and large scale strategy players alike.

5/5 high quality map.

13. purparisien

purparisien

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've redone quite a lot the map with this version 1.4.
    -food is another ressource
    -rework tech tree
    -more units choices
    -balancing
    -new models

I will release a version 1.5 soon to implement all the new features, but I wanted to give a first try.

14. cleavinghammer

cleavinghammer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Map doesn't show up in the menu. Version issue maybe?

15. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Someone else had this issue because he saved his map on a PTR version.

16. purparisien

purparisien

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No one can see the map ? Its quite weird. I didnt use the ptr version

17. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I can. It works too (1.31.1). I guess @cleavinghammer uses an older game version.

18. purparisien

purparisien

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think its because i use interface changes available with the last patch

19. cleavinghammer

cleavinghammer

Resources:
    Resources: