• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunter.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A few spots needed to be worked on but okay for now. The mouth can't be fixed. I'm sorry but I tried and it won't fix. White now not NE.

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Demon Hunter, Night Elf, Peach, Michael Jackson.
Contents

Elf Demon Hunter (Texture)

Reviews
12:17, 15th Aug 2010 General Frank: Simple recolours are not enough for the skin data base. Rejected.

M

12:17, 15th Aug 2010
General Frank:

Simple recolours are not enough for the skin data base. Rejected.

Level 3
This is not realistic. Why is it cartoony. And please dont say its supposed to, because then another question pops up, why is the pants not cartoony? or the bandages? And while youre making a custom skin, do something creative. This just looks like the same thing with different skin colour.

First off its my first time. Second, friend wanted me to do it. Third, I don't photo shop cuz i'm poor . . . That's why it looks cartoony. Also, Why do you even care? Mind your own buisness . . .

First off its my first time. Second, friend wanted me to do it. Third, I don't photo shop cuz i'm poor . . . That's why it looks cartoony. Also, Why do you even care? Mind your own buisness . . .

I care because it was posted on the textures section, secondly first time is not an excuse to making it look half cartoony half warcraft, third, use GIMP if you cant buy photoshop. Its like a simplified Photoshop.