• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elements...

Favorite Element

• Fire

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Ice

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Lightning (Electricity)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Water

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Wind

• Earth

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nature

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Holy/Light

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Darkness

• Other

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm kinda druidic at heart, I'll have to go with nature.

Last edited:
Level 35
I picked:

Holy/Light- its my favorite- I'm a cleric at heart, AND AN EPIC CLERIC AT THAT, especially a cleric of Corellon.

Then I picked: fire, ice, lightning, wind, nature, and water. Those are pretty much equal in my likes.

I dont really like Earth, or Darkness........unless I'm in the mood for darkness.

Level 26
you can't possibly expect water to come from dry hands, or the lightning to never touch you when it comes from you, right? you might just as well be some kamikaze psycho bastard.

Level 23
Yes you can get water from dry hands, if you are mutated and have all your sweat thingy's in your hand, you make yourself very hot and there comes the sweat, Then you only need to do something with your muscles (as Those.. long things do, forgot the name) and you are electrifieing him ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.