• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elements RPG V1.5

Contents

Elements RPG V1.5 (Map)

Level 1
I saw some bugs in the game:

1. The Golems are too IMBA or the other creeps are not hard enough.

2. I can't attack the egg after i killed all bosses (or is there one quest not in the questmenu?)

3. The bosses are to easy, too. The Dragoon is hardest and its still easy. The other bosses are really very very easy.

and i got some ideas for the map:

1. you should make more tomes. then i got 500000 Gold and needed yours to buy tomes.

2. make the game not to long at the beginn. let the chars level faster. it was a little boring. :?

3. make all bosses a little harder. and the creeps in the real world too.

4. make more quests it will make the game more interessting. ( Search lost people or find items for people. then you get spezial items)

5. make more items and better items in the real world.

thats all. I hope i can help you to make better maps. I know that my Enlish is not the best :oops: , sry for that but i think you understand what i mean.

Good luck for you next maps. :wink:

MfG
Mon3y13anker

Level 2
K ty for the tips, ill try and make the egg become vulnerable, its taking a while cause when i first did the trigger, if u killed any boss, the egg would become vulnerable, im working on it tho :( ! BTW im still working on other quests. And i gotta make it when u lvl up u get like some atts up from it too. Keep up the feedback! Im gonna make a few gates to get to the egg, and to get past these gates u need keys from the bosses. I think that may work!
P.S If u want later versions before i post them on this site, chat to me on msn or email me!

Level 2
Hey all, for all my fans, if i have any, im about to repost, new update coming that makes quests finishable, and makes the boss killable. Also some rebalances + models! Hope you enjoy next update! :D
PS: Feedbak ppl! I need ideas for the map! Cmon help me out!

Level 2
I like the heroes! But:
The beginning is far to boaring, too you gain far more S/A/I if you just kill the low level enemies cause you get a bonus for each kill not depending if its a level 5 or level 50 enemy, try to make an area where the enemys span regualry that you don't have to walk in the circle every few sec. or make little games to level up your hero in advance (like I did it in my map). later on I wasn't able to go to the red teleporter why? Do I have to go threw all the level-up areas?
Hope this will help you to improve your map!

Level 1
unplayable, hero moves so slowly, camera is locked...
Then i went to see my "stash" which was more like a cage. I quit after attacking gate for 10 sec...