• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 2
i have simple question HOW DO I USE gimp i dled it off thisd site and the other thing that i needed but how is it that i can edit a skin from world editor i have warcraft viewer and if it is needed i have photo shop 2
when i try to open file with gimp that i exported from
viewer but i cant find it a step by step thing would really help i have great ideas for skins and i have made some really neat skins on my cousins comp but traveling halkf way round the damm country to get there is a bit much plz help me out here dont give me the same old "go to tutorials" cuz i have been there but cant find info i need 8)

Level 6
One, if your problem is you cannot open a .blp in The Gimp, then get the War3 Viewer, extract the file, and use War3 Viewer to change the filetype.
Two, if you problem is plan using The Gimp, just look at http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/
Three, if your problem is anything else, I do not think I can help you, sorry. Please tell me if this helps so I know how to teach other people this.

Status
Not open for further replies.