1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Eclipse Orpg 1.16b

Submitted by Kebab_Taxi
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

Eclipse Orpg

1.16b

this map were mainly made for teams of friends who wanted a tough Rpg to beat, and therefore it is not possible to play alone.
This Map is Protected

Features:

-9 different instances/events
9 bosses each with a uniqe set of abilities that makes them fun to battle
-10 item tiers with 230 items total
Common items, tier 1-3
Rare items, tier 4-6
Exceptional items, tier 7-9
Legendary items, tier 10

-11 Different Characters/Classes
Warlord
Defender
Druid
Necromancer
Priest
Shaman
Flame Seeker
Rogue
Hunter
Vampire
Warlock

-Two PVP Arenas with two teams in each for people who would like to flex with muscle or firepower, no FFA.
Wardenfell Forest (small and intense)
Sunken Ruins (Large and more team based)

-A third person Cam System (that can be shut off if the player would want it)

Credits
Credits to CRAZYRUSSIAN and MC !, BlackDoom for Icons,
the guys whos models is in the ultimate terraining pack,
Nasrudin for his house models,
Shamanyouranus for his Shaman Totem models and icons and
and the guys who created DIEHARD@AZEROTH RPG pack that i implemented

1.16b Update

-updated Great Constitution and Fortitude of the Warlord

If you find any bugs please notify me

Keywords:
Rpg, Orpg, teamwork, fun, warcraft rpg, wc3, kebab, :D, team, instance, event
Contents

Eclipse Orpg 1.16b (Map)

Reviews
02:41, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. Shampoohero

Shampoohero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well think about it... it would be a great idea but will most players be able to devote a lot of their time into playing? Or if say if the game was easier to level up in people will be bored faster, but it could work. One thing i think is add more hero's? there is a plenty so far but i think it would help pick heroes that they think is good. Example: There is a Flame Seeker Mage, Then there is another hero but it is an ice Mage. Its like the opposite but both have their specialty. I am pretty sure you did that but with just some heroes. I hope this helps = D

2. Kebab_Taxi

Kebab_Taxi

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i love your ideas but i think Magiks multi map idea could work but i will stay with the current terrain/map choice, i really dont think people want to change map if they want to enter a new area.:wink:

Shampoohero i do allrady have a incompleted Frost mage in the map, however she was not implemented in the 1.16 versions cause she missed sevral abilities in her spellbook
    if any of you got any "frost" like spell ideas please send me a private message with your ideas. :grin:

3. Masumatsu

Masumatsu

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have been playing Eclipse oRPG for some time now, I have my 64 Defender and love him

Great game, could use more heros.

Camera non stop slowly zooms in on heros.

Zyken has crazy ass invuln and unbeatible?

Well i would give it a 8/10 considering it is one of the few RPGs that requires good teamwork and no just, go go go solo! That is very boring when you can solo everything.

P.S What do you do with Zykens invuln shield? :sad:

And as for a new map for other areas. I would love to see it, that sounds like a lot of fun. lol but I do understand that you need to work on other issues... maybe that frostmage? :D Or maybe a conjurer. Maybe summon little satyrs or goblins of your own to deal your dmg instead of you. Not too strong ofcorse. Maybe give him some auras like a might aura +15% dmg to near by allys and a Fantatic aura +attack speed/run speed.

4. AVAVT

AVAVT

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Kebab_Taxi my friends and I played this map. It was great! Surely have lot of potential.

But we encountered some bugs while playing:
    - After I loaded my warlord in a new game he didn't get bonus HP from his passive skill.
    - When my friend select a new hunter he said his cam keep zooming in and out while he move, as if the ground's shaking or something.
    - My friend play a... err... flame seeker mage? (I just call her fire mage lol) after he get his 3rd skill and while doing the quest where you must help that knight defend the village against kobold, every time he cast his 1st spell the mage got, like, 500 dam back. Almost instant kill since the mage have only 500+ hp only.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  5. Kebab_Taxi

Kebab_Taxi

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Zyken gets the shield at 80% hp, at the same time he gets 2 more spells called Deadly Shadow and Life Drain, the only way to remove Zykens shield is to make him life drain the unit with the Deadly shadow buff on it, when this happens Zyken loses 30% hp, you must get his hp below 30% to make the shield go away.:wink:

The Camera slowly zooms cause of the lag issues the map got. i have done my best to fix this, 1.17 is less laggy, i only hope it will fix the camera zoom bug.

Nice ideas i have been thinking of a summoner class but i dont think adding more intelligence based characters into the game would be such a great idea at the moment, i need agility or strength based classes for now.

6. Masumatsu

Masumatsu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Me and about 6 other of my friends were thinking the same thing, and the frost mage you were gunna make why not make him strength? May sound weird but hey it could be fun and my friends thought the same, what you do is make it so he dosent have a massive ammount of HP like the others give him armoring frost spells, ex frost armor, and maybeing like a frost buff for attacking, I was thinking like a frost knight that gives frost buffs rather then frost dmg spells its self, maybe make him so his dmg comes from being attack like thorns rather then attacking itself. Could be fun, maybe, maybe not. :) think about it. I would love to see a frost knight in there!

Maybe add a Anti-Paladin too...Something new and diffrent, sacrifice ones own hp to deal dmg, say like, lvl 1 skills sacrifice 50 hp to do 150 dmg?
    x hp for x3 dmg? lvl 5 sacrifice 1000 hp for 3000 dmg? could be very good but also could kill your self very easy.

As a third hero why not make something along the lines of a lancer, lvl 1 skill for ex. "The lancer throws his massive spear to impale his target doing moderate dmg and making him bleed for 10 seconds" 200 dmg and bleed for 50 dmg for 10 seconds? just random thoughs of things that could be fun. :)

If you like the ideas i have tell me ill post more as me and my friends think about them. We would very much love to see our ideas added to this great game, we spend hours every day playing it!

P.S my friend just also told me he would love to see a shapeshifter class. would be cool and would be fun to see. another thing to think about i guess lol.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  7. Ninja_Duels

Ninja_Duels

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is this a hacker map? it totaly crash my computer...I hope for new versions with bug fixes and more ballance...8/10

8. Tr1NiTY

Tr1NiTY

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    nice map, but could you please fix the single-player-saveable-system? everyone cheats in that way!
    also please add gold system (maybe to buy tomes or whatever)
    i've tried to distribute this map but the players are always complain about that thing

9. Felix039

Felix039

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm wheres the 1.17b thread? And is he going to relaunch 1.17b for the 1.24 patch?

10. Kebab_Taxi

Kebab_Taxi

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The 1.17 Beta is still buggy but once those are fixed i will upload it.

11. Yay4Anime

Yay4Anime

Resources:
    Resources:
    No need to be an ass to him, hes new, When you said he doesn't use his grammar well, i don't see anything there that is spelled wrong. The Internet is the internet, people are going to say OMG ROFL LOL ZOMG PWNED WTF LOLZOR HAXOR! LULZ. You cant stop them from saying these things. Some people dont like the camera being auto followed, they like to move it around, see where they are exactly going. -cam off, allows this.

12. SpeedMetal

SpeedMetal

Resources:
    Resources:
    When do you expect a new version will be out? Is there a forum for this map or a more current thread?

13. Aluwen

Aluwen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey i love this map but theres 2 bugs that really annoy me T_T
    the firts 1 is that fortitude of the warlord and the warrior version of it dont work when u load lets say i say whit 5k hp and load whit 2.5k and my hp only comes back when i lvl up which 1 very hard to do whit little hp.
    the other bug is the camera that starts zooming in its very annoying it usually happens to teal color

14. ShadowOverlord

ShadowOverlord

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is a great map, I just can't stop playing it. There are some bugs I'd like to mention.

First: The Satyr boss tends to bug out when we are fighting him and all the models in that area bunch up and turn into a giant spiked ball of death!

Second: The Warlords "Charge" ability doesn't do the 200 damage it says let alone stuns for 2 seconds. I was kinda miffed about that big considering I was so happy to get a spell... only to find out it does nothing but turn you into a leaping ninja.

Third: While I was doing the Tarnum mission the units suddenly stopped spawning, but the footmen spawned, it freaked me and my friends out for a bit till the orcs started spawning again. I don't know what caused this but if you could look it up I would be greatful. It doesn't happen all the time.

I found all of these in 1.17 Beta25. If there is a version that is newer I would like to know about it.

As for what I would love to see of heroes... a Paladin, some more tanks, maybe some more spellcaster... maybe even make an assassin character that excels at evasion and invisability (for the invisability make it so the assassin can't use it near an enemy to prevent fleeing, or give units a truesight of their attack range).

That is all I can think of at this moment. Hows this for a first reply to anything? :grin:

15. Bommelding

Bommelding

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think its unorginal, but that makes it fun to play cause all the orpg that are orginal
    are usually very boring and not fun to play, but the old classic orpg type are very fun and not boring
    but thats just my oppinion

16. Lopaki

Lopaki

Resources:
    Resources:
    the newest version can be found at the eclipse orpg clan forum clanmoe.freeforums.org

but we stopped making it any further... the newest version is beta 27

17. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Approve.

18. delyte

delyte

Resources:
    Resources:
    i have played same map like this only there was other heroes and other items in shop.... and in that map i could not done it with my friend.. there need like 5 players minimums but in this map... can i done it with my friend??? sory for my bad english :s

19. Lopaki

Lopaki

Resources:
    Resources:
    no you need many people to make the big bosses

20. DevBoyz

DevBoyz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Flame Seeker's Flame Enchantment has a bug!
    If enemy unit has thorns aura it will return the AoE spell damage...
    Please fix this!