• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EchoStorm - Altered RTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Level 6
Ive stopped playing multiplayer from like over 1 year ago since dota and TD craps are the only things to be played ... I dont know why would you ask this quiestion. You are able to play with this internet, but on medium or smaller maps with less spammed units(footman is a small spam map). My point was that I READ before try something. If I CANT read, then why would I download it? Thats my way of opinion, sonofjay. Ken-E dud, you are not forced to change it because of me(I dont wana make more angry trolls on me like sonofjay), just know that people with low bandwith who search random maps for singleplay try will have a hard time waiting.

Level 15
Bump, the project is indefinitely hold since I can't get to hold on the editor right now. Although I'm NOT saying it's dead...

For good news though, the story is getting editor/s; first is a friend and classmate of mine and second is Furiion52. I'm also planning to release melee maps this coming June, since it's going to be an anniversary for Warcraft 3. :D

Level 28
@Metalbear, Can't remember that we got this odd conversation here. But oh well, you sure are funny with that capslock thingy. And you seriously didn't get my point on my reply since you rage first before you try to understand it.
211785-albums5481-picture65563.gif

@Ken-E, Dang it man, you play too much deadspace! Well I hope to see something on the novel soon. And tell me if you release that new melee map of yours.
211785-albums5481-picture58502.gif

Well thats it, two of my most anticipated project are down
211785-albums5481-picture65469.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.