Earth Lich

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I just felt like using the UI textures once again like what i did with my obsidian overlord model. *pretty much* high poly but i guess you won't spam this model in your map.
have fun and give credits

Keywords:
lich, earth, sand, skeleton, UI, textures
Contents

Earth Lich (Model)

Earth Lich (Model)

Reviews
15:23, 3rd Sep 2011 DonDustin: looks awesome, but I really think that you might want to use a different animations set next time you create another lich model(there are so many other animation sets that would fit aswell :D
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

15:23, 3rd Sep 2011
DonDustin: looks awesome, but I really think that you might want to use a different animations set next time you create another lich model(there are so many other animation sets that would fit aswell :D

Level 1
Redpine has nothing to say. Your models always amaze me. Especially your skeleton models. Surely this will be approved.

Level 23
shut up, this model is NOT based on any warcraft lore

Exactly my point. Blizzard didnt make liches you know. If someone makes a model of Batman, will you start yelling that humans dont worship bats and only Cult of the Damned does?

Besides, even if this was based on WarCraft lore, the new lich king is hardly controlling powers of frost, seeing as he is a burning man.

Level 13
Wtf man ? 2080 pollies ? You put this in a map and bang map size sky high. Unless used for cinematics or maps with only 1 lich per map I don't see much purpose for this model altough it looks great...the head could be a bit bigger.
It's starting to get crowded with high poly models...

first, quit already with the whole lich and element business :p it's a sweet model and should be applauded
/applaud

Wtf man ? 2080 pollies ? You put this in a map and bang map size sky high. Unless used for cinematics or maps with only 1 lich per map I don't see much purpose for this model altough it looks great...the head could be a bit bigger.

oh really..?

Level 21
Technically speaking, a lich is a magician raised from death to serve a dark lord. If said magician was a shaman, living in a desert and having the ability to control the earth, then that ability would be far more useful than ice. Even if a lich is granted power. Who knows? Maybe this is a more sentient lich who prefers his mighty earth magic over the puny ice magic.

Awesome model, as always. ;D

Level 42

so 114 kb is gonna bang your map sky high?

Nope. Lich King rules the skeletons and lich is yet anther skeleton.
But earth does not fit the undead...

*sigh* how many times do i have to tell, its not from any warcraft lore.

Last edited:
Level 17

Liches came from Dungeons and Dragons and other Fantasy Novels. Not WarCraft. WarCraft also didn't create the Orcs, or the Humans (derp), or the Night Elves, or the Undead, or Demons, or Succubi, or Voidwalkers, or Death Knights, or Paladins, Warriors, Archers, Rangers, Knights, Horses, Gryphons, Dwarves, Elves, Trolls, or the Naga. Don't post things like that, especially when the model doesn't even relate to WarCraft lore.

In fact, Liches were commonly connected with Death/Spiritual/Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.