• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elemental Pack

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
StoneElementalShowcase5.jpg

Easy and distinguishable replacement for Earth golems. Earth elementals are manifestations of the ground itself, sometimes unruly fury and sometimes silent and calm.
Example uses could be as a summoned unit for orcs, dwarves, ogres, Twilights Hammer or neutral creep for Barrens terrain.
Comes in three versions: Red, Grey and Green

StormElementalShowcase4.jpg

Servant of Al'akir and a carpenters worst nightmare.
Living cyclones of wind and lightning which can serve as a magician's guardian or the doom of lost travelers.
Can be used as a creep, summoned unit for mages, shamans or other.

AirElementalShowcase2.jpg

Air Elemental. Found as calm breezes or ship-breaking angry gales. Despite not having solid shape as Earth or the burning properties of fire they are capable of destroying houses and throw enemies aloft with the help of the wind itself.
Air Elementals are unpredictable and vary in size and color.
Can be used as a creep, summoned unit for mages or other spellcasters or perhaps as a guardian for certain items.

Team colors included in all models.
Custom icons available and no custom textures needed.
Please credit me if you use these models.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
elemental, stone, earth, runed, summon, air, storm, lightning, gust, servant
Contents

Air Elemental (Model)

Air Elemental Icons (Icon)

Earth Elemental (Model)

Earth Elemental Green (Model)

Earth Elemental Icon (Icon)

Earth Elemental Red (Model)

Storm Elemental (Model)

Storm Elemental Icons (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
A lovely pack of models, but there are still some minor and sadly also major issues with the models. Please fix the following issues: Geoset animations should reference only one geoset. Having a geoset being referenced by two different geoset...

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I've rarely clicked this fast.

HECK YEAH BABY More elementals more elementals more elementals!!

I know the in-game one is really good so few have bothered to provide alternatives, but it's really important not to have model repeats & I've got an Elemental Lord of Earth to design & BOY HOWDY am I down for this.

Not only that but you provided a bunch of different versions AND a perfect icon for it, heck yeah. (I didn't know you did icons @Explobomb ... You ever think about doing others?)

You continue to bring joy into my life. : )

\\EDIT\\
If I were to make the slightest critique/suggestion, I would submit that, of all the Elementals, the Earth ones should be the most "grounded" (literally and figuratively) & least "floaty"; I'd love to see a variant that featured a column of rock/mud/sand making up the body (similar to the Water Elementals), like as if it were an extension of the very ground itself.

Last edited:
Level 27
I've rarely clicked this fast.

HECK YEAH BABY More elementals more elementals more elementals!!

I know the in-game one is really good so few have bothered to provide alternatives, but it's really important not to have model repeats & I've got an Elemental Lord of Earth to design & BOY HOWDY am I down for this.

Not only that but you provided a bunch of different versions AND a perfect icon for it, heck yeah. (I didn't know you did icons @Explobomb ... You ever think about doing others?)

You continue to bring joy into my life. : )

\\EDIT\\
If I were to make the slightest critique/suggestion, I would submit that, of all the Elementals, the Earth ones should be the most "grounded" (literally and figuratively) & least "floaty"; I'd love to see a variant that featured a column of rock/mud/sand making up the body (similar to the Water Elementals), like as if it were an extension of the very ground itself.
Many thanks!

Figured the one available works as a golem but if there were alternatives more alike the Water Elemental I'd go for them so, here we are!

Trying my best with icons to make sure there's a fitting option for the model, currently trying my hand at a few others and just saying, Gruul is far from Mona Lisa.
Happy to to create content and still got a sack of stuff I want to upload when finished :grin:

Still have to upload the Storm and Air ones, was actually pepped to try and make a Fire Elemental also when there's time.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Many thanks!

Figured the one available works as a golem but if there were alternatives more alike the Water Elemental I'd go for them so, here we are!

Trying my best with icons to make sure there's a fitting option for the model, currently trying my hand at a few others and just saying, Gruul is far from Mona Lisa.
Happy to to create content and still got a sack of stuff I want to upload when finished :grin:

Still have to upload the Storm and Air ones, was actually pepped to try and make a Fire Elemental also when there's time.
Storm
Air
Heckkkkk yeah

A lovely pack of models, but there are still some minor and sadly also major issues with the models.
Please fix the following issues:

• Geoset animations should reference only one geoset. Having a geoset being referenced by two different geoset animations might lead to bugs and glitches.
  • Lots of unused frames in the bones and the geoset animations and unused textures
You can view all issues with Sanity checker here: