• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DwarvenPriest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

DwarvenPriest (Model)

DwarvenPriest (Model)

Level 5
the model is good but I dont think there was ever a dwarven "priest" and he doesnt have a staff in his hands he has a mace. Change that if you really want him to be a priest.

Level 6
Chaosarmy: Its not a mace on this model. The blue detailing makes perfect for an in-built crystal or the like. But yes, perhaps the mace needs a new skin.

Since this one looks pretty much like the rifleman, it will be hard for some people to differ between them in the heat of battle, I also thinks its strange that a priest has the same clothes as a rifleman, but no biggy!

Level 10
Well guys, I actually am asking help for anybody to reskin the model. I'm not good at skinning, I do quite enough on modeling.

You don't have to reload the riffleman skin on the map you'd put this unit into. It's just there due to the system. But if this gets reskinned then we have to download the new one.

=) thanks guys.

Level 2
Just adding the Jaina cloak runes would improve this model a lot. I'm really nothing more than a model downloadr, so I don't know how feasible that is...

Maybe messing around the beard color could be good too? Like making it a bit blonder...