• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Airship Themed Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
yeah the cloud idea is awesome, so is the ground texture one, By the way I accually have almost finished the airships. All I need is someone who is good with magos to make the propellers spin and the cannons give off flame when they shoot. I have started work on the flying version of Nazrook, it shouldn't take too long.

Level 2
I've been wondering if theres a way to give the skybox a bottom too(without the use of advanced modeling programs).

I'm really liking the way this project is going, sounds like it will be interesting to play.

Level 12
Ok last night I did a little messing around with geosets and I made a machine gun turret, like those found in WW2. Maybe I can help you with some doodads or maybe even some units. The only problem is it doesnt show up and that its got no anims, which I will be asking for help with those things soon.

Level 3
well i only read the first page of the thread but i was too lazy to read the other... 4. but a good idea for terraining is to just make terrain,size EVERYTHING supersmall (Including the units if your talking about the sky map), add a bunch of some kind of white cloud that moves in one direction on its own, and make other pieces of map that are normal sized (or add zooms so the ground units look normal). Another idea: Get somone to redo the undead town hall until it looks like a dalaran castle in the sky lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.