Durahan

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
i always wanted to make a MR2 model. so i chose a durahan. which also reminds me of my champion:

heh good ol' times :)

anyway give credits when used :D

UPDATE:
~attached shoulder pads to the upper arm bone to prevent clipping

Keywords:
durahan, dullahan, armor, clad, sword, doodad texture
Contents

Durahan (Model)

Durahan (Model)

Assets
Reviews
22:51, 9th Apr 2011 anarchianbedlam: Its a great looking model, but the biceps clip the shoulders something fierce. see picture below in comments EDIT: it's still clipping. but whatever, approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

22:51, 9th Apr 2011
anarchianbedlam: Its a great looking model, but the biceps clip the shoulders something fierce. see picture below in comments

EDIT: it's still clipping. but whatever, approved.

Level 23
Dont know what the hell MR2 is... but who freaking cares? =D
The model is dman awesome... Golem King! King I tellz ya!

Hm... you wouldnt by any chance be Phantom of the Opera fan? Because if you were, you could make an undead-ish Phantom =P

Level 23
Yea dude, but there is one... how to say it... problem. You see, I might be wrong, but humans have a tendency to have their bodyparts connected, right? Well I might be just some freak whose legs, torso, head and hands dont just levitate next to each other, but are connected in some fucked up way.

Level 30
w00t Monster Rancher 2!
Nice model, looks like the ingame model, nicework ^^

Incidentally, those stats are an ABOMINATION!!!
When I trained a Durahan, the only low stat was SPEED!
And that's because it's AMAZINGLY SLOW!
Think my lowest stat (other than SPD) was about... around 800, maybe lower than that, and that was probably LIF. Then it had like over 800 POW and SKI and it's INT was around there too. DEF was way over 900. Nothing could beat it because Durahan is a prince among monsters. The end.

P.S. @Alagremm: Your opinion is wrong. The ingame model for the actual MR2 Durahan is just like this in that the body parts aren't completely connected. Durahan dates back to Gaelic (I think?) myth involving a suit of armour possessed by a spirit. So it looks like it's not connected, because the spirit wearing it is spiritual and stuff.

Level 42
w00t Monster Rancher 2!
Nice model, looks like the ingame model, nicework ^^

Incidentally, those stats are an ABOMINATION!!!
When I trained a Durahan, the only low stat was SPEED!
And that's because it's AMAZINGLY SLOW!
Think my lowest stat (other than SPD) was about... around 800, maybe lower than that, and that was probably LIF. Then it had like over 800 POW and SKI and it's INT was around there too. DEF was way over 900. Nothing could beat it because Durahan is a prince among monsters. The end.

P.S. @Alagremm: Your opinion is wrong. The ingame model for the actual MR2 Durahan is just like this in that the body parts aren't completely connected. Durahan dates back to Gaelic (I think?) myth involving a suit of armour possessed by a spirit. So it looks like it's not connected, because the spirit wearing it is spiritual and stuff.

haha yes Durahans suck at speed and int(unless you get one with a tiger or pixie sub-breed) but the have enough lifespan to increase it.

Great model, but I noticed that in MR2 he has a shield... and you didn't give him a shield here...

well i did put a shield but the result was mesh clipping in his stand ready. so i had to give up his shield

Level 12
So you mean a remake of a footman? You do know how many of those already exist, don't you?

yes ... there are many footmen model ... but everyone will accept a better human warrior model to born in this site ... If this model has its body connection , it will be a very awsome imperial knight and might be used with many medieval maps ... just another version ...and i also like this model .

Level 15
I want to see him making ragnarok online based monsters someday :D

the MVPs are epic xD

Thanatos, ifreet, turtle general, raydricks, golem, porings, abysmal knight, gloom under night, baphomet, Morocc, etc, any plan on it? xD would look great in wc3 style :D :D

Level 6
Thx alot for this model, not only was it exactly what I needed for a hero in my map, it was also what gave me the idear for that hero in general. Thx alot +rep and credits in my map. (Okay, chances are no one will ever see that map, but hey, credits will be there)

Status
Not open for further replies.