• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duntortia : The Roleplay - I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21

"Fucking plants doesn't sound interesting,but alright" Cat launched a void ball into one of the plant giants,blasting a huge hole in it.The hole started slowly regrowing.
"Motherfucker..." Cat leaped forwards and shot a a beam of pure void energy into it's head,exploding the head an causing void flames to spread.
James managed to grab Reinhart and started swimming down the river with him,looking for a safe spot
Meanwhile,some plant vines have shot up in dozens and started swatting and grabbing at Cadusa and her elementals.Some female humanoid plant creatures charged out with spears,throwing them at the plant giants

Derrick was very confused,but managed to get the knife Cat gave him out of his pockets and started slicing and stabbing the tentacles.
Maria on the other hand,resolved to scratches and bites.However,a strange invisible magic aura started forming around her,burning the tentacles and slowing their movement

@WhiteFang
As Cat blased a hole on it, Cadusa shouted, "Hurry, mister Cat, thrust all you have to that hole!"

Cadusa, seeing the void flames spreading, decided to help strengthen the fire by releasing essences of her darkness into the scene.

Cadusa and her summons were caught off guard by the vines, unprepared. "!!!!!!"

All of hair snakes soon went to fight with the bothersome vines, yet Cadusa herself kept on looking at the plant giants and fighting them. However, with her hair snakes distracted into one direction and all of her body molested like that, she fought worse than before.

"Are they... fighting the same enemies too?" the serpentine one asked. "Well, whoever you are, thank you... I have more pressing matters in my backyard..."

She turned backward and tilted downward, facing the relentless vines who had too much fun molesting her.

"Am I that sexy for you, huh? Too bad, I love meat more than flora! Stop acting like snakes, fake-ass actors!"

She then unleashes a circle of void shockwaves, flooding and crushing the wines and plant giants.

@WhiteFang
"Very impressive, youngsters!" Mererinda spoke again, "See? You need not to follow this brainwashed man, you can perfectly fend for yourself!"

"Look, fallen one. Why waste your life here, when you have a better choice?" As she paused, several fierce growls came from the darkness. Several serpents emerged from the soils alongside more tentacles. These serpents spit out venom but they also like to bite too. "Why, why do you chase "

"Be careful, youngsters..."

"Why do you worry so much, fallen one? They can survive on their own. Your presence here is unneeded and unwelcome. Almost everywhere you go without me, you end up being a burden." As Mererinda continued with her taunts, Hazim slowly let his guard down. He was still fighting as she spoke, but the more time flew by, the slower and weaker he came to be. Strangely, as Hazim's attention and effort faded away, the creatures and tentacles likewise chilled (but still attacking). Her words grew to be more softer and sweeter. Eventually, he was lost in his train of thoughts.

"All you have to do, was follow the train... the train of your thoughts," she chuckled as the dark growled in hunger again, "Soon... you shall find yourself back by my side..."

By that point, Hazim was anything but aware and alert. Streams of tears were flowing from his blank, dead eyes alongside a river of drools from his open mouth.
"Hehehehe... he's finally asleep. Sleep well!" her voice grew to be darker and more sinister. "Now, as for his newfound friends..."

Thundering growls pierced from the dark, and dozens of shadowspawns pounced toward the unsuspecting trio. These dark beasts immediately began feasting upon the two youngsters, while they were still busy dealing with the tentacles.

"Now, now..."

A queenly lady emerged from the dark, behind the many creatures indulged in their frenzy. She was adorned with black feathers on her back and sides, and her body skinned with white scales. Her wicked grin was just as bright as her shining crown.

"I will deal with you brats soon... stay tuned."

She then walked toward an asleep Hazim, and as she went closer, her laughter would only grow louder.
"Now..."

Her arms' embrace growing wider with her grin, as she got closer and closer to Hazim...

Level 21
A strange toxin filled the air around Cadusa and Cat.They started hearing voices and seeing strange shapes while feeling as if their blood as boiling and itching.
"I have been waiting for you,balla fools." A strange armored humanoid said while approaching them.
"I am Sir Carl Johnson the third,and I have been sent here to terminate all balla threats to the king,Biggeth Smokiest the fifth"
He pulled out a large fork,and charged at Cadusa at full speed,tons of tiny knights spawning at his feet with every step
"Mom...I need a drink" said Cat and looked up at the plant giant next to him. "Got any vodka?"
"Grove forest for life busta" replied the giant and kicked Cat across the river

Maria's body suddenly tensed up and started glowing.She lowered her head and screamed,causing the ground to set on fire and fireballs to rain from the roof as flaming shields surrounded her and Derrick,burning everything near them.Large ripples of force pulsed out of her body,knocking Derrick down and causing waves of flames to burst from them

@WhiteFang

"Hmph?" Cadusa gasped with the strange shapes piercing her scales. Some of these shapes even penetrated past her scales. She then conjured a mana shield covering herself and also another one covering Cat, without delay. Such mana shield did help somewhat in blocking the toxin and the strange shapes.

"Ball fool? What do you mean?" asked a confused Cadusa. "Wait... Ball... Balless fool? Sexist!"

Cadusa laughed as Carl III pulled out a fork. "Is this all you can ever do, hippy?"

But soon she was caught dumbfounded into silence. "Interesting... But your petty little tricks are nothing."

Cadusa sent forth a crushing wave of slippery water toward Carl III and his little knights. When the water reached Carl III, it would quickly consolidate into jade. She then topped it off with a whirlwind of darkness, which might rip apart her foes into pieces before tossing them afar.

But her joy did not last.

"Hmph?! Cat!"

Cadusa rushed toward Cat, in an attempt to pull him up into safety.

@WhiteFang

"Aaaahhhhh!" Hazim, now drenched in hellfire, cried out in pain. "Ouuaaaaa awwwww... shhhh... aaaaaaa..."

All of Mererinda's shadowspawns were wiped out amidst the hellfire... Hazim kept crying, but his cries only grew to be weaker and weaker...

Everything was settled... or was it?

"Aaaarrrrggghhhh..." a feminine voice moaned in pain and pleasure. Behind the flames, a shadow figurine ran around amidst her cries with her wings flapping and her tail swinging. However, soon, her cries turned to wicked chuckles as she began to dance gracefully in the midst of the fire.

Yes, Mererinda. She was still alive.

"So lovely, so soothing..." Mererinda grew larger in the midst of the fire, while void and darkness began staining the fire with her sweaty scent.

"I have failed... S-stop..."

"Huh?" she gracefully turned her head backward and faced a dying Hazim. But she gasped immediately with her eyes and mouth wide open. "W-what happened?! Hazim!?"

"I... I do not...... know..." weak whispers of despair came alongside strong screams of torment. "L-Lady...... Lady Mererinda......"

"But... my Hazim!"

"My life...... my missions... everything... everything is ending..." a weakened Hazim let out his last words amidst intense screams of agony.

He coughed and spoke in a stronger tone now, "I guess I feel better. But... it hurts still... Anyways...... She has to go... with me. We--"

"What?! No, sweetheart! W-we can still rule... we can rule together!"

Mererinda tried to assert her darkness into the flames devouring Hazim. Strangely, however, the fire burning Hazim was not really fond of darkness. Rather, it strengthened the fire even further.

He coughed for three times in a row, and let out shrieks of immense pain.

"N-no... W-wait... Don't.......... P-please...... Leave us... be.......... B-but... D-does it matter... in the very... end?"

"But... at least... now... I... I can rest in peace...... F-Farewell...... M-Mererinda...... I... I guess..."

He shutted up and fell asleep. For good. And turned into powders of dark purple, with a shard of glowing purple in the midst.

"Hazim......" she then turned backward with a strong glare for Maria, "What have you done!?"

Her voice began trembling and sharpening, "What have you done... What have you done to my little man?!"

She grew even larger in the flames, and grew some more after absorbing some of the fire.
"Nobody messes with him but me! Me!"

"You got in the way... and you killed him... you killed him... Don't worry, fallen one, I shall avenge you!"

"Repent now and kneel before your eternal, rightful Empress... or suffer forever until you repent..."

Level 21

"NO U!" yelled Carl III yelled,his fork unleashing a ray of moonlight that freed him and the whirlwind turned around and chased Cadusa with legs.
"DIE BALLA SNAKE!" roared the whirlwind as it picked up speed
Cat came to his senses and created a large void barrier around them,healing them and slowing and damaging anything that enters.
Another knight,Sir Ryder came riding on a dodo,wearing nothing but a sword and some socks.He chased after Cat and Cadusa on his mighty steed

Maria's eyes grew black and her skin started glowing red
Derrick took a step back before starting to run
"Your pathetic worthless man is now more useful than he ever was in his life.He can now at least flavor my tea" Maria said calmly."If I could kill him again,i'd do it slower so he can complain some more.What a waste of space,not even worthy of licking my armpits"
She smiled.
"Call yourself the rightful empress all you want,but you aren't powerful or impressive.You couldn't even save someone you cared for from a 9 year old.Unworthy sack of meat"

@WhiteFang

Cadusa : "O_O"
*as the whirlwind turned against her*
Cadusa : "This cannot be...... What trickery is this..."

*Cadusa notices Sir Ryder charging in*
Cadusa : "Hope this is not another OP nibba pretending to be a noob"

*Cadusa begins shooting normal arrows at Sir Ryder and his dodo*
*however Cadusa stood still behind the void barrier like a boastful coward*

Cadusa : "Hah, I won't feed you with muh magic. Good luck"

Maria's eyes grew black and her skin started glowing red
Derrick took a step back before starting to run

"Now, now..." Mererinda took a few steps back, but still frowning in deep disdain, "What'chu gonna do, brat?"

"Strange... but what a coward," she remarked on Derrick, "Afraid of his own little sis, huh? Tsk."

"You trying to be cool and emo? Stop it, I don't buy it..." Mererinda scoffed, but she was not as angry as before...

"Your pathetic worthless man is now more useful than he ever was in his life.He can now at least flavor my tea" Maria said calmly.

"W-what...?! Y... you..." Mererinda was then at a loss of words, but holding her lips and clenching her trembling fists tightly. "Damn you... He is a good boy... no, you don't!"

"If I could kill him again,i'd do it slower so he can complain some more.What a waste of space,not even worthy of licking my armpits"

Mererinda chuckled for a short while, before returning to a frowning face.

"And what are you doing, with those charcoal eyes and tomato skin of yours? You think you can scare me? No. What you did was to make a fool of yourself. Stop it."

"Call yourself the rightful empress all you want,but you aren't powerful or impressive.You couldn't even save someone you cared for from a 9 year old.Unworthy sack of meat"

"Ignorant fool. Do-- oof..."

She clenched her trembling fists even more, before letting out a shriek. "Why...? I have no more time to waste here, I also do not have the mood to argue. Okay, bye!"

With dark energies concentrated on her hands, she tried to swipe a portal out of thin air.

Unfortunately, she failed.

"Oh, what? Damn! What have you done...? What trickery is this...?!"

She then placed a hand on her chest and clenched it. "My empire... my archonate... no... If I never return... they will go against the Flow... I... I have to be there...... this cannot be! I lost my man and now I am losing my empire?!"

Mererinda slowly lifted her head up and looked at the cold black eyes staring at her. She quickly shied away from Maria, then soon scuttled away, sweating and shivering.

A ghost arose out of the ashes, unnoticed.

"Uh-oh..."

He sneaked out of the scene, and began following Derrick from a distance, hovering in the air. "Glad I am still alive. Well, a ghost. But still alive."

Level 21

James meanwhile had come ashore down below with Reinhart.
"You better stay alive man without manners"

Cat felt very confused.
"This is some hippy shit"
He started channeling a spell
"Cadusa,keep these tree fuckers busy while I bring this bitch down"
Meanwhile,Sir Ryder was in agony,as one of Cadusa's arrows hit him directly in the dick.
"Heavenly mother,why did you allow this foul act of police brutality? This ain't what grove street stands for.Lord Kimmy the Jongest of Un valley please forgive my weakness"
The dodo got annoyed with this speech,and bit off his dick

Maria came back to her senses and looked around confused.
"W-w-what happened? D-Derrick? Where i-is ever-r-ryone?"

Derrick continued running down a tunnel,till the ground suddenly gave out underneath him and sent him crashing down a underground waterfall made of a pink liquid

James meanwhile had come ashore down below with Reinhart.
"You better stay alive man without manners"

Reinhart finally woke up, just in time to hear James' words.

"I better... stay alive... with no manners? Okay..."
"Why, no, fucking thank you for your damn prayers. Oops, nope, anyways thanks......"

An awkward silence soon followed, with Reinhart looking around with a fast-beating heart.

Ahahahahahahaha I shot his dick!" Cadusa was having so much fun fucking with Ryder, that it took her awhile to reluctantly switch targets to the tree creeps. "Hmmmmmm... okay..."

"Heavenly mother,why did you allow this foul act of police brutality? This ain't what grove street stands for.Lord Kimmy the Jongest of Un valley please forgive my weakness"
The dodo got annoyed with this speech,and bit off his dick

Cadusa burst out her laughter upon hearing this, distracting her from the many walking tree freaks.

"Forgive? Heck no, even your very dodo objects!"
"Kimmy's gonna grind you into biofuel! At least, you'll be more useful than now!"

Maria came back to her senses and looked around confused.
"W-w-what happened? D-Derrick? Where i-is ever-r-ryone?"

"Wait, did I hear a noise?" Hazim's voice echoed from some tunnel down there. "You......" he then hesitated.

"Wait, Derrick!"

Derrick continued running down a tunnel,till the ground suddenly gave out underneath him and sent him crashing down a underground waterfall made of a pink liquid

"F-follow me, if you want... But Derrick!"

Hazim, the ghost, turned away from Maria and rushed to a falling Derrick.

"What's this pink watery shit?"
Hazim came closer and tried to sniff the pink liquid...

Level 21

James licked Reinhart.
"Rise Man without manners,fuckery is going on and we need to be the birth control!"

As Hazim sniffed the pink liquid,strange particles started swirling around the spot he sniffed,forming a middle finger

Level 21

'We should probably get up there and try and help Cadusa"
He starts to look up stream from where all the fighting sounds are coming from.
"Thankfully this isn't some roleplay and the author himself forgot what's going on and is too lazy to read everything hahah"
He starts swimming to where Cadusa is fighting..stuff

Level 5
A mysterious man in a long blowing black regalia stands below the mountain, looking up.

He launches a stream of Death Fingers from his hands, erupting the woods with a dingy pale pink light. The trees shake, as faint wisps of magic crackle through the leaves.

@EggPooPoo Welcome!

@WhiteFang @EggPooPoo

"Oh, right..." Reinhart and James hurried themselves to the commotion.

Cadusa is still battling the vast hordes alongside Cat, and it is just a while after Sir Ryder got his dick bitten off.

"Ah, right on time. But there's so ma--"

A mysterious man in a long blowing black regalia stands below the mountain, looking up.

He launches a stream of Death Fingers from his hands, erupting the woods with a dingy pale pink light. The trees shake, as faint wisps of magic crackle through the leaves.

"Great! Now's our chance!" Reinhart cheered, "Push those ducke-- fuckers back to their damn sword... swamp!"

He then went on and unhurled one strong tornado before him. Reinhart then gave it a breath of fire, before sending the now fiery tornado toward the swarms of enemies. Afterwards, he sent forth sandstorms and tentacles from the earth underneath the enemies, hitting them up flying. And as they were flung into the air, the fiery tornado went to embrace its preys.

Somewhere nearby Derrick...

Three silhouettes walked hurriedly toward him, panting from fatigue.

"Alice... I hope you are okay... And the others too..." one of the silhouettes walked closer from the distance, revealing himself to be a youthful man on headphones.

The boy, drenched in sweat, then stopped for awhile, facing downward while panting further. "I... No, it's okay... We can rest later..."

A girl wearing a beret followed hastily, "Jack? Are you alright?"

"I-It's fine, Snow White... I am just one useless boy who can't fight..." Jack sighed.

"N-no! Snow White thinks you're alright! We're on the same team now, and--"

A tall lady with quite a big breast, donning one big rose and a few thorns on her hair, emerged. "Sleepy... so tired..."

"Oh, Sleeping Beauty!" Jack shouted in surprise. "Mary Skelter! This is only going to get worse..."

Hazim, who has been standing there watching, finally stepped out from the dark. "Ohhhh?"

"Shoot! A Marchen!" Jack shouted.

"You picked the wrong house, fool! Snow White's turn!" The beret girl then flung something onto Hazim's face. It then blew up into an explosion of venom and fire.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Noooooo..." Hazim screamed, then rolled on the floor putting off the fire.

"I... I... How rude of you... I'm Hazim, just a harmless wandering ghost! Chill!" he then continued, "Who the bloody hell are you anyway?"

The blood maiden retracted her stance and began to blush a little in embarassment. Just as Snow White was about to say a word, Jack spoke, "Uhmmm... I am Jack, and she is Snow White. We are looking for our friends."

"Friends? Looking for friends?" he shot them a weird, puzzled look.

"Yes," Snow White said, "We are looking for Sister Thumbelina, Alice and Red Riding Hood."

"Yup... yup..." the tall lady had already gotten up without them noticing, and was now standing before them.

"What?!" Hazim bursted out laughing, "Fairytales? Mere fairytale beings?!"

"W-what?" Jack looks at him, puzzled. "What fairytale beings? We are... Blood Maidens, and--"

"You, a blood... maiden?" he chuckled, "Hey there, tomboy!"

"N-no... I am a Blood Youth..."

"Y-yeah, Snow White is certain Jack's a boy."

Hazim chuckled even more, while looking at the Blood Team with a funny look. "Yes this then U-turning to no that... Wanting to befriend fairytale things and even call yourself after them... How pitiful are your lots..."

"Uhhh... sorry, what? But yeah, I guess so. We have been stuck here since birth..." Jack replied, "And now... my friends... their lives are at stake."

"Ohh? Hmmm..." Hazim began to show some sympathy and sorrow, "R-really...? Maybe I can help you here. I guess I am sorry then." Though, at the end, he could not control himself but chuckle a little. "S-sorry... but yes, I would like to be... of use again."

"Uhhhh... okay..." Jack said. Snow White then followed, "Please don't do anything bad, okay? Let us work together..."

@WhiteFang

Only now, did Hazim and the Blood Teammates notice Derrick lying around there, forgotten for the most part before this. "Hey, who is this?"

"Ohhh, this boy? Name's Derrick. We had some troubling shit before this, and after I die, I follow him... Or whatever. Lol."

Level 5
@EggPooPoo Welcome!

@WhiteFang @EggPooPoo

"Oh, right..." Reinhart and James hurried themselves to the commotion.

Cadusa is still battling the vast hordes alongside Cat,

He then went on and unhurled one strong tornado before him. Reinhart then gave it a breath of fire, before sending the now fiery tornado toward the swarms of enemies. Afterwards, he sent forth sandstorms and tentacles from the earth underneath the enemies, hitting them up flying. And as they were flung into the air, the fiery tornado went to embrace its preys.

Somewhere nearby Derrick...

Three silhouettes walked hurriedly toward him, panting from fatigue.

"Alice... I hope you are okay... And the others too..." one of the silhouettes walked closer from the distance, revealing himself to be a youthful man on headphones.

The boy, drenched in sweat, then stopped for awhile, facing downward while panting further. "I... No, it's okay... We can rest later..."

A girl followed hastily, "Jack? Are you alright?"

"I-It's fine, Snow White... I am just one useless boy who can't fight..." Jack sighed.

"N-no! Snow White thinks you're alright! We're on the same team now, and--"

A woman emerged. "Sleepy... so tired..."

"Oh, Sleeping Beauty!" Jack shouted in surprise. "Mary Skelter! This is only going to get worse..."

Hazim, who has been standing there watching, finally stepped out from the dark. "Ohhhh?"

"Shoot! A Marchen!" Jack shouted.

"You picked the wrong house, fool! Snow White's turn!" The beret girl then flung something onto Hazim's face. It then blew up into an explosion of venom and fire.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Noooooo..." Hazim screamed, then rolled on the floor putting off the fire.

"I... I... How rude of you... I'm Hazim, just a harmless wandering ghost! Chill!" he then continued, "Who the bloody hell are you anyway?"

The blood maiden retracted her stance and began to blush a little in embarassment. Just as Snow White was about to say a word, Jack spoke, "Uhmmm... I am Jack, and she is Snow White. We are looking for our friends."

"Friends? Looking for friends?" he shot them a weird, puzzled look.

"Yes," Snow White said, "We are looking for Sister Thumbelina, Alice and Red Riding Hood."

"Yup... yup..." the tall lady had already gotten up without them noticing, and was now standing before them.

"What?!" Hazim bursted out laughing, "Fairytales? Mere fairytale beings?!"

"W-what?" Jack looks at him, puzzled. "What fairytale beings? We are... Blood Maidens, and--"

"You, a blood... maiden?" he chuckled, "Hey there, tomboy!"

"N-no... I am a Blood Youth..."

"Y-yeah, Snow White is certain Jack's a boy."

Hazim chuckled even more, while looking at the Blood Team with a funny look. "Yes this then U-turning to no that... Wanting to befriend fairytale things and even call yourself after them... How pitiful are your lots..."

"Uhhh... sorry, what? But yeah, I guess so. We have been stuck here since birth..." Jack replied, "And now... my friends... their lives are at stake."

"Ohh? Hmmm..." Hazim began to show some sympathy and sorrow, "R-really...? Maybe I can help you here. I guess I am sorry then." Though, at the end, he could not control himself but chuckle a little. "S-sorry... but yes, I would like to be... of use again."

"Uhhhh... okay..." Jack said. Snow White then followed, "Please don't do anything bad, okay? Let us work together..."

@WhiteFang

Only now, did Hazim and the Blood Teammates notice Derrick lying around there, forgotten for the most part before this. "Hey, who is this?"

The mysterious man elegantly glides up the mountain to the singed trees, coat rippling behind him.

He encounters a group of thugs quarreling, and rains stars falling down. They scorch the thugs in a flash of blinding light.

The man exhales softly, and morphs into his Dragon form. He gallops quickly through the woods onward to his destination.

Last edited:
Immediately after the Bloodsters had done arguing amongst themselves, a rain of meteors and a dazzling flash came upon them.

"Watch out!"

The flash faded, revealing coughing Bloodsters within the mist of dust. A spherical shield with holes was seen moments before dissolving into nothingness. They had a few scars with them, and looked rather tired, but they survived nonetheless.

"Enemy..." Sleeping Beauty's drowsy voice softly muttered.

"This dragon..." Hazim asked in his ghostly echoes, "so Marchens are dragons?"

"Ehh, Marchens are monsters of the jail. But dragons are not the only ones. There are many more." Jack explained.

"Yup... yup..."

"The dragon... I think it leads to your fellow bloodsters..." Hazim said, "But you bloodsters look tired. But you have an urgent mission, is it not?"

"Yes... I hope they are okay, but we are really worn out... Snow White is such a useless girl..."

"No, that is not true at all," Jack reassured with a smile, "You did well in healing us and fighting the Marchens, too."

Jack then continued, "Are we supposed to continue? Or do we have to rest?"

"Sleepy..."

"Uhmm... Snow White doesn't know, honestly... Snow White can only do so little, but Snow White is very worried about the sisters! How about you decide then... Hazim? Are you Hazim?"

"Yes. In any case, I guess you can rest here, but maybe I'll try to take a look... Then return..."

"Are you sure? Snow White thinks it's dangerous to go alone."

"I am but a ghost of a fallen empire. I have failed many, and I even made fun of you bloodsters just now. Let this be a way for me to redeem myself. I will return, most probably. Here," Hazim enchanted the three Bloodsters with some magic, sharing his vision and hearing with them.

"Oh? Hmmm... well, good luck then, Hazim!" Jack smiled to Hazim as a farewell.

@EggPooPoo

Silently and sneakily, flying from shades to shades, Hazim stalked the dragon from behind. Hazim wanted to see what the dragon was up to.

<Stay focused...> Jack's prayers had reached Hazim's mind.

Level 5
@EggPooPoo

Silently and sneakily, flying from shades to shades, Hazim stalked the dragon from behind. Hazim wanted to see what the dragon was up to.

<Stay focused...> Jack's prayers had reached Hazim's mind.

(Your RP is not readable)

The dragon continues to dash through the woods, with trails of sparkly dust behind him.

His tail elegantly sweeping behind him, he leaps over rock and water with great ease. A slight air current shifts as the dragon catches a flurry of movement behind & above him. He takes greater leaps as he continues to move, breaking not a single branch or twig.

Not readable? What do you mean?

Or did you mean there was not much to react to?

@EggPooPoo

"Hmmmm..."

Hazim conjures up three floating magical eyes. These eyes then dashed very quickly until reaching closely behind the dragon's tail, leaving behind magical trail of green fire as they go. If detected, they might split ways (but still keeping watch over the dragon whenever possible) and dodge any attacks.

Meanwhile, the ghost himself also followed, but at a somewhat slower pace.

Level 5
Not readable? What do you mean?

Or did you mean there was not much to react to?

@EggPooPoo

"Hmmmm..."

Hazim conjures up three floating magical eyes. These eyes then dashed very quickly until reaching closely behind the dragon's tail, leaving behind magical trail of green fire as they go. If detected, they might split ways (but still keeping watch over the dragon whenever possible) and dodge any attacks.

Meanwhile, the ghost himself also followed, but at a somewhat slower pace.

I had to edit out the hullabaloo, completely offensive and inappropriate spam for 20 lines. No sign of any effort.

P.S. Will be back after to continue.

I had to edit out the hullabaloo, completely offensive and inappropriate spam for 20 lines. No sign of any effort.

P.S. Will be back after to continue.
Well, we here in roleplay, at least how it was back then in RACC, sometimes used to insert non-interactive parts of the story for further context and see the characters' own reaction. It sometimes also shine light on characters' background, ability, personality, etc.

Plus, I was rather worn out and tired from college. And I was just looking for some half-casual roleplay.

Also, I did not tag you in that section, you can safely ignore that if you do not want. But I'll put any non-interactive parts in spoiler tags from now on. I hope you are happy for that.

Do take your time. There is no need to rush.

And no need to take offense at just a roleplay.

P.S. Some examples of non-interactive roleplay posts we've made in the past. All meant as backstories and additional reading that shed more insight and light, and are written in a rather long-winded but still insightful way.

Roleplay-Example-Bleak-Sunlight.png

Roleplay-Example-A-New-Covenant.png

Also, I was originally intending for this to be serious, but as we went along, it became jokey and silly and so we decided to stick with it. We can still have serious plot if we want, but we are not going remove all silly joke moments. I hope you are okay with that.

P.S. Also, we have our humble beginnings as a cheesy roleplay. Cheesy Roleplay, Kindly Read the First Few Posts! :D

What victory is that creature narrating. He just demolished my outhouse. My toilet is gone.

Last edited:
Level 5
Well, we here in roleplay, at least how it was back then in RACC, sometimes used to insert non-interactive parts of the story for further context and see the characters' own reaction. It sometimes also shine light on characters' background, ability, personality, etc.

Plus, I was rather worn out and tired from college. And I was just looking for some half-casual roleplay.

Also, I did not tag you in that section, you can safely ignore that if you do not want. But I'll put any non-interactive parts in spoiler tags from now on. I hope you are happy for that.

Do take your time. There is no need to rush.

And no need to take offense at just a roleplay.

So I climb up the mountain into the trees, and you start swearing all kinds of filth?

Also, I was originally intending for this to be serious, but as we went along, it became jokey and silly and so we decided to stick with it.

That's exactly the problem.

So I climb up the mountain into the trees, and you start swearing all kinds of filth?

What kind of flith?

I did not recall writing anything remotely filth, other than the term "bloodsters". And that word is coined like the word "youngster".

Also even if the characters are written to cuss and swear, it is all in-character. It is not meant to be taken personally by players.

Also, "I climb up the mountain"? That's a problem right here. You too strongly identify with your roleplay character. Know the difference between in-character (i.e. stories, story characters, quotations by story characters) and out-of-character (i.e. our identity as players, our identity as Hive users, and meta discussions about the roleplay itself).

Do you understand, or do I have to dumb it down?

And I did send the ghost to follow you, no?

That's exactly the problem.

However, we should also not force everything to be rigidly strict and draconian either. Me and @WhiteFang somehow agreed to let the roleplay goes the way it is going now.

Last edited:
Level 21

"Am I dreaming? No way any of this is real.I don't know how to process all this.I want to go home,lay on the grass and eat all day damnit!"
Derrick was confused,for someone like him all the events that have occurred have been frustrating and confusing beyond words.His very perception of reality was destroyed and he felt small,insignificant and overwhelmed

Maria started drifting away on a small cloud that formed under her,while she soundly fell asleep

James growled
"This is heresy,this is why we never should have allowed the weebs to overtake Jerusalem"
Cat just looked at him confused
"The fuck?"
"Dunno cat,I don't feel so good"
Cat himself started feeling lightheaded and dazed.Unknown to them,this was all a illusion produced by a gas,and it was starting to wear off
"Hey Cadusa...let me smash at least once before I die.."
James fell over and his eyes rolled back while getting a erection
"All...i had to do...was .."
He fainted before he could finish his statement

Level 5
What kind of flith?

I did not recall writing anything remotely filth, other than the term "bloodsters". And that word is coined like the word "youngster".

Also even if the characters are written to cuss and swear, .

And that's why, I destroyed them.

However, we should also not force everything to be rigidly strict and draconian either. Me and @WhiteFang somehow agreed to let the roleplay goes the way it is going now.

This is an old art, to be able to Role Play.

If you're not well educated enough for it, don't bother. Only the well read literature-seeking individuals can honour this subject; and in a world like Warcraft: Academics are everything.

Last edited:
@EggPooPoo :

1. Can you kindly stop being a condescending elitist? Give everyone a chance. Everyone is on their journey of learning. I mean, we all learn and grow in life.

2. Do a favor to the world by not diverting people who would enjoy this type of roleplay by simply labeling this roleplay "terrible" to them. One person’s trash is another person’s luxury.

Only the humble, honorable, innovative fun-seeking individuals can honour this subject; and in a world like roleplay: having fun together and respecting roleplay history are everything.

3. Next, you "destroyed" my characters without any permission. Who are you, Ben Shapiro? You are not supposed to just destroy others' main characters like that without even asking. You have to ask, or try initiating a fair battle with the player. That seems to be even less effort than how much work I've put in my backstories. Give people chance and freedom to respond! You are NOT the Dungeon Master!

That's powergaming. It's a much more more serious and grave offense in any roleplay than being "no serious effort".

4. Disrespecting the Dungeon Master of the roleplay is also a no-no.

Is this a huge waste of time? Great! If so, I would suggest you to better spend your time somewhere else?

You can consider spending time in a good elementary school in Japan, to learn something good like manners and etiquette. Not only can you avoid wasting any more time with me, you also get to learn handy skills like how to wash dishes and how to have fun with others. And while you're at it, please learn some kanji and kana to make you one of the "well read literature-seeking individuals". Okay?

Or perhaps being a salaryman working from early morning to late night would be better than wasting time on roleplays. Or maybe pick up a book on engineering and do some actual coding. The choice is yours.

5. Warcraft and Academics? Huh? I wish I could study and play Warcraft III and WoW during class time in college.

6. Take a chill pill, and enjoy some delicious sushi! Eat well for good growth! Nutrients are good for growth, both for the body and the brain, you know? :D

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to read and to respond. Eat well and rest well, so you can focus on crafting your reply :)

@WhiteFang

"Meh. Fuck it, fuck this dragon, he ain't going anywhere. I'm going back," Hazim turned back to the Bloodsters.

"Did you find any-- Derrick?"

"Am I dreaming? No way any of this is real.I don't know how to process all this.I want to go home,lay on the grass and eat all day damnit!"

Hazim and the Bloodsters approached Derrick.

"He doesn't look well," Snow White remarked.

"A-are you okay, boy? Do you need help?" Jack asked Derrick with a friendly smile.

@WhiteFang

Maria started drifting away on a small cloud that formed under her,while she soundly fell asleep

Meanwhile, another group of Bloodsters came across Maria.

"Uhhhh... who is this?" A woman in hoodie with a huge ass pair of scissors asked.

"I... I don't know... the rabbit hole has only been running deeper and deeper..." another woman holding a big ass blade with a bandage cross on her hair said.

@WhiteFang

James growled
This is heresy,this is why we never should have allowed the weebs to overtake Jerusalem"

"Ohhh?" Cadusa turned to James, "So this is Jerusalem? You went here before?"

Cat just looked at him confused
"The fuck?"
"Dunno cat,I don't feel so good"

"What's going on-- Cat? Cat?! Cat!!!"

Cat himself started feeling lightheaded and dazed.Unknown to them,this was all a illusion produced by a gas,and it was starting to wear off
"Hey Cadusa...let me smash at least once before I die.."

Cadusa blushed, and her heart was beating faster and faster. However, she was rather reluctant.

"Hmmm?"

Cadusa began getting closer to Cat. But a loud sound from behind disturbed her.

James fell over and his eyes rolled back while getting a erection
"All...i had to do...was .."

"James...? James?! You too? My goodness!"

He fainted before he could finish his statement

"No... Noooooooo!"

Cadusa rushed toward Cat and tried to hug him tightly amidst her tickles on him.

Level 21

"I have the power of God and anime at my side" whispered a voice before a complete silence fell on the area
James and Cat were unconscious,dreaming about the great war at Jerusalem where the pope betrayed them by becoming a weeb
"UwU notice me senpai Jesus" beckoned pope Francis-san

The cloud dissipated and dropped Maria at their feet,her body completely still,her breathing erratic but very soft

@WhiteFang

"What?!" an angry crusader in knight armor cussed, "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THEM, NOT JOIN THEM!!!"

The crusader then pulled off a shotgun and fired it at Francis-san.

Afterwards, he turned backward and saw something looking like Cat and James. "And furries?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The crusader shot "Cat" and "James".

===============

@WhiteFang

"Hey, look!" a hooded figure said as Maria fell from the clouds.

Another lady, with a cross of bandaids on her hair, rushed to Maria together with the hooded figure. "Goodness..."

"Hey, are you okay?" the hooded figure asked as she tried to shake Maria awake.

"Uhm, Red Riding Hood? Maybe you can heal her."

"Sounds good, thanks Alice!"

Red Riding Hood then sent forth healing energies to Maria, hoping to wake her up.

Level 21

"It's me,Carl.Chill chill!" Yelled James in a attempt to reason with the crusader,while cat took the opposite approach and decided to summon a minigun
Francis-san pulled out a cross shaped shield to block the bullets.Francis was a fucking idiot,since a cross shaped object obviously won't block much and he died right there from the shot.As he died,dozens of undead children started rising from the ground.

Maria coughed and started to open her eyes
"W-h-here am I ? W-w-what h-hapenned? " she asked dryly,still very dazed and in pain

@EggPooPoo

"Wait, that isn't right... something about this dragon is off. Jack and the girls, please take care of Derrick." Hazim then brought forth a glowing stone encarved with a mystical rune, "If you need me, just use this. Focus your mind and molest that bright glowing rune. Got it?"

"Huh? Okay... I get you. Please do your best," Jack responded as he took the runestone.

As Hazim turned away, he conjured a stream of fiery hot wind around him. He strode along the footprints at a great speed, further fastened by the fiery wind around him. It would be soon until Hazim was close behind the dragon.

"Getting closer now..."

Slightly leaning his head closer forward with squinted eyes, the ghost tried to see what is up with the dragon.

@WhiteFang

"Huh?" the crusader looked at James with a surprised gasp. '"CJ? Awww, my dawg--'

The crusader turned his head only to see Cat with the bigass minigun. His helmet began glowing red while steams of boiling anger began leaking out.

"Is this merely a trap... A trap to set me up, Tenpe--"

"Wait!" The crusader interrupted himself and his mouth was wide open just like his flabbergasted eye. "What the fuck are those little zombies doing here?!?! Is this all a trap by you weebs and niggas?!"

@WhiteFang

"Hmph? You are underground, in the middle of some freaky dungeon. We found you lying here asleep..." Red Riding Hood replied.

"Who are you? What's your name? I am Alice, and that hooded lady over there is Red Riding Hood. Do you remember anything before you found yourself here?"

Level 21
Unfortunately,it turned out to not be a trap by cat and James as they got attacked too by the sharp teeth and nails that somehow kept growing after their death
"Balla bustas!" yelled cat and unleashed a area blast that knocked over the undead near him and burned them
James went old school and used a axe to cleave through the swarms of undead

"R-r-red riding h-hood? How..." Maria was so dazed she though she was actually inside a fairytale now,and as such had no trouble revealing things about her
"I'm Maria.I-I-I'm just a little girl who fell through some hole to get here.I don't remember anything r-r-really,just f-f-fighting and some q-queen"

@WhiteFang

"Huh?" the crusader was rather dumbfounded, "Meh... I guess you're at least good. I'll join you"

The crusader saw James with his old school ways and laughed, "Axe? really? You're just gonna get bitten and infected! Come, let father help you!"

The crusader then fired his rather slow shotgun at the zombies. When James have done purging 12 zombies, the crusader however only did manage to kill even one zombie.

And the thing is... he soon found himself out of ammo for his shotgun. "Pew-- ehh? What the... Oh sweet Cheesus, no!"

Oh, and his shotgun has no bayonets either.

"......"

"I forgot my blade too. Damn. Guess I'll have to be a barbarian," said as the crusader began bitchslapping the zombies like how mama would spank my ass back then

Halfway through the fight, the crusader noticed something. The nails and teeth of fallen corpses keep on growing. "Oh pitlord, how is this even... possible? *manly pitlord voice* What trickery is this?!"

@WhiteFang

"You fell through a rabbit hole into the dungeonland? Oh..." Alice spoke softly, ending with a sympathetic gasp. "But what happened before you fell? Tell me about the surface world please?"

"Fighting?" Red Riding Hood's eyes widened and sparkled with a big grin, "Oh yes, what happened? And you can fight the Marchens too?"

Red Riding Hood continued, "Wait, did you say some... queen...? What kind of queen is she anyway?"

Alice continued, "How does this queen look like? Did she hurt you?"

Level 21

"Hah,bet you wish you had a axe now!" said James with a grin while continuing to decapitate zombies
Cat suddenly remembered he had a fucking minigun and started firing it at the zombies,killing dozens
"That's what I'm talking about! Hasta la vista baby!" He yelled as he kept killing the poor bastards
A zombie came out the ground and grabbed onto the crusader's ass

"T-t-that's a lot of questions" a still confused Maria said.She took a moment to think
"Can't r-r-remember much of it.We-we were h-h-hiding ina cave because we f-fell into a forest.The sur-surface is p-p-retty scary.
Maria took a second or two break
"I-I-I dunno what Martians are.D-d-don't think I can fight them.I-i-im only a little girl.B-b-but strange t-t-things keep happening to me"
She took a deep breath then continued
"I-I-I dunno.M-maybe shadows? I-i think the m-m-man that was there before she came s-s-said something aboutshadows.His n-n-name was...Hazim? Or Hazem? S-s-something like that.And the q-q-queen's n-n-name starts with a M.Or w-w-was it a N?"
Maria thought more
"I-I can't r-r-remember.But s-she was m-mean and tried to k-k-kill us and H-Hazim."

@WhiteFang

"Hah,bet you wish you had a axe now!" said James with a grin while continuing to decapitate zombies

"*pitlord voice* Baargh... You fail to amuse me."

A zombie came out the ground and grabbed onto the crusader's ass

"This will please m--" some zombie came to molest his ass. "Aaarrrrhh!" the crusader let out a soft yet manly moan. "What trickery is this?!"

He turned to face the horny zombie. "Hey, hey, hey! What a foolish ploy... You fail to amuse me."

"Don't waste my time..." the shotgun bat is suddenly ablaze with greenish flames, "To the slaughter!" The crusader tried to hit the zombie but ends up spanking himself in the ass instead. "Aaaarrrrggghh!"

The crusader begins to catch on fire. "You know what burns my ass? A flame about this high."

@WhiteFang

"Uhm... heh, sorry if it was too much. We are just trying to get you remember." said Alice.

"The surface is scary... and this is from a girl who had a fight here. Must be a lot of big bad wolves up there. Yikes!" Red Riding Hood gasped to herself as she imagines how worse it could be on the surface. But as the Bloodsters continued listening, they could not help but feel a blend of sympathy and confusion.

"Don't worry, girl, you can fight too. I once was a mere prisoner before Red Riding Hood saved me. But we begin fighting alongside one another." Alice said, but then felt strange, "You seem very scared. But you are also scared back when you are at the surface world, too."

"So... you saying the surface is exactly the same as here?" Red Riding Hood asked, "So is this just a bloody dungeon with no end. Damn."

"Hazim... Sounds like a suicide bomber in the desert. And also... En... Em...? Emu? En... Anime? Annabelle? Emu Queen Anabelle of Anime?"

"Ummmm... no?"

"Then what else could they be?"

"They probably sound like a pair of Core Guardian and Nightmare. Shadows... It is most likely a Nightmare."

After Maria told them of how the queen turned against Hazim and her group, the Bloodsters raised their eyebrows. "'Us'...? So you have others with you, too?" Alice asked.

"Wait, you saying that the Nightmare Queen eats Nazi-- I mean, Hazim?"

Level 21

"James,whatthe fuck is happening" Yelled Cat
"Our new companion is a pitsader"
"WHAT?"
"A pitlord crusader you mangy furball"
The zombies suddenly stopped coming out of the ground
A voice beckoned "Summon more ziggurats"
Cat continued to incinerate some zombies around him
"This is very hard on the brain"

Maria looked terrified upon discovering that Alice wasn't aware there was more of them
"W-wait,you m-m-mean m-my brother isn't w-with you?" she panicked and tried to stand up
"D-Derrick? Derrick!?" She called out to her brother,hoping to hear a response but alas,there was none

@WhiteFang

"Ahhh... The pitiful voice of an acolyte. I think there's some stupid base laying nearby. If you kill the zombies here, they'll just come back later because the base will have enough food. Now, let's fucking go,"

Pitsader set a nearby abomination on Holydoom, and pretty soon, a giant muscular manly Doom Angel emerged from the burning corpse.

The Doom Angel then flew around to search for any nearby settlements.

@WhiteFang

"Wait, you have a brother too? Let's look around." the two Blood Maidens then, alongside Maria, looked around for any sign of a Derrick.

"Damn, where did that damn dragon go?" a ghostly, manly, familiar voice groaned... It should be very familiar for Maria.

"Hmm? Who's that?" Red Riding Hood asked.

The familiar ghost responded, "The name's Hazim."

"Nice to meet-- what? You're... Hazim?"

"Y-yes, something's..." Hazim looked at Maria and soon screamed running away. "M-Maria?! Ahhhhhh!"

"A cowardly... Core Guardian?" the hooded maiden asked. "Get him!" She then rushed all the way to Hazim and entangled him with blazing shackles.

"W-wait, no!" Alice tried stopping Red Riding Hood but to no avail. Instead poor Alice got dragged along the way.

"C'mon, we have a nibba in need of exorcism! Let's get that going!" Red Riding Hood cheered with a grin, "Y'kno, purging an evil nibba spirit from a Marchen is harder than purging the stink of a piece of shit. We must use these tools that the Great Anime God to purge nibbas." Red Riding Hood then began bringing things out from her purse, "A whip, a dildo, a nightstick, a body pillow... these things strike awe into a nibba's very soul. Oh, and a job application, too!"

Hazim chuckled before taunting, "You ain't right, Maria. And what's with your newfound friends?"

"No talking with the nibba, sisters!" Red Riding Hood said, "The nibba lies. The nibba gives excuses. Spams words he doesn't really know. If he gets really desperate, he may start to fap and cum."

"Who in the fuck are you?!"

"Red Riding Hood, the big sis of the Blood Team! Now, in the name of Jesus-senpai and all great weeaboos who have come thereafter, I command your Marchen nibba soul back to the depths of hell!"

By this point, Hazim could not help but laugh. "Is that all you got, fairytale wannabe?"

"Oh no, you're dead wrong, Marchen. That's just the beginning..." the hooded maiden let out a wicked grin before pulling out a manga book. She opened the manga book and then shoves it down Hazim's face. "Read, nibba, read!"

Hazim began to burn in purple flames and fly straight onto the ceiling. "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh! Noooooooo!!! Whoaaaa!!!"

"Now, sisters, now! Just hit him with anything!" a thunderous whip hit Hazim, "Come on, the rest of you, let's join in! Repeat the holy phrase of all weeaboos -- 'Notice me, senpai!'"

A startled, sweating Alice stood there, dumbfounded with her mouth wide open. "Uhhhhh... this isn't exorcism. This is a beating."

"Little difference there, Alice!" Red Riding Hood said as she kept on beating the hell outta the poor ghost.

All of this -- unfolded right before Maria's eyes...

Last edited:
Level 21
Doom angel found the base,only to be hit in the face by a meat wagon,the disgusting rotten meat exploding in his face.
A dreadlord wielding a skeleton dildo popped out
"My lust BECKONS"
He charged the doom angel,wielding his powerful...weapon
James and Cat followed the angel and arrived on the scene
"All we had to do,was follow the doom angel!"

Maria,thinking she can help,grabbed a stick and started hitting Hazim
"Notice me,senpai!" she yelled,surprisingly not stuttering.
This amazed Maria,and she thought it was theholy power of Jesus-senpai
"Notice me,senpai!" she yelled again and hit Hazim even harder

@WhiteFang

The doom angel was caught by surprise. Enraged, the doom angel charged toward... nowhere. But then turned to charge blindly against Cat and James. "Aaarrgghh! Can't see! Can't focus!"

The ground behind the dreadlord soon cracked to reveal an emerging pitsader behind him. "You failed to amuse me, druglord."

"Hey, hey, hey!" the pitsader then shoved a spiky dildo down the dreadlord's butt.

@WhiteFang

As Maria joined the fray with the holy chant, Hazim simply laughed. Alice, however, continued standing there in shock. The beatings dragged on for hours, with Hazim moaning and laughing in pleasure. "No... you are not prepared..."

And a confused Alice was still watching helplessly. "This is horrible,"

Suddenly, a ghostly doge showed up and barked. "wow, no clue? much unbelief, such gay. If hazim is kill, then less friend and more enemy!"

"W-what? do"

"You dating an imaginary dawg?" Hazim teased from the background.

"much disappoint. very peace, many bye!" The doge then disappears.

"...... I have an idea... B-but I have no weed!"

Alice then approached Maria and Red Riding Hood. "Hey, do you girls have any weed?"

"Weed? No, of course not! You crazy? You think I'm a nigga like Hazim?"

"N-no... b-but... Oh, right, maybe we can use magnolia leaves?"

Red Riding Hood stopped for awhile. She then took out some magnolia leaves from her purse. "You want to... make him smoke weed?"

"Yes, Red Riding Hood!"

"Sounds weird but okay..." Red Riding Hood then tried shoving the magnolia leaves into Hazim's mouth and burn it with blood fire.

Sadly, however, it did not work.

"Ahahaha... you think--"

"What a naughty ghost..." Alice sighed, before shoving an eggplant onto his mouth, "Eat this!"

As the eggplant slowly made it into Hazim's mouth, a heavy puff of cherry blossom fog arose from the friction. It felt very sweet, warm and chilly.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Nepu!"

And then, a very heavy fluffy cloud of sakuraness have completely engulfed Hazim. The lesser, but nonetheless dense enough, fog of pink had also drowned the rest.

The fog dissolved, revealing Alice and Red Riding Hood dressed in lovely Sakura Maiden outfits, full of cherry blossoms around them.

However, Hazim was nowhere to be seen. Instead, a young adult lady was in his place. "Nep?" she scratched her long, pink hair and blushed.

She looked around confused. "Why is everything... diffe-- Gahhh! My voice... my voice..."

She blushed even harder, and with tension slowly looked downward to her chest. "Nepu! ♥" She blushed even harder, and now began to touch herself all over the place, but especially her newfound busty chest. And she chuckled as she danced with herself. "I'm now a cute anime lady! Yay!"

"What the fuck!? What in the actual fuck?" Red Riding Hood and Alice exclaimed in unison.

"Ohhh? Is there something wrong? Maybe Neptune can help you?"

"......" the bloodsters were left speechless.

"Oh? I know I'm the loveliest protagonist ever, but you don't need to be so surprised... But you can if you want. ♥"

"Hey, Alice, your ideas are... surprising."

"......"

"Hey-yo, Maria! ♥" Hazim, no I mean, Neptune, waved at Maria with a bright smile. A bright smile never seen before since like many decades ago. "What's up? Wanna go eat puddings and collect some bugs with me?"

"Wait a tasty second..." Hazim, or I mean, Neptune, slapped herself on her face and butt. But her slaps were weak, and soon she could not help but molest herself all over. "D-damn... I... I wanna hate on you all.. B-but I can't... I feel love... Love is in the air... Oh, why am I so adorable? I cannot hate you girls anymore! And I am sexy now!"

Level 21

The dildo strengthened the dreadlord,he grew in size and his skin grew darker and thicker with black veins
"I hunger!" he said and blasted the pitsader with a carrion swarm before slashing at him with his claws
Meanwhile Cat and James managed to dodge the Doom angel.However,as soon as they did,more zombies and ghouls started emerging from everywhere,most attacked James and Cat but a few weant after the pitsader

Maria was left speechless,her mind was broken from all the events.She simply stood there with a open mouth and did not say a word
After a while,sh sat down on the ground,still speechless,her head hurting badly

Alright time to reply...

@WhiteFang

The dildo strengthened the dreadlord,he grew in size and his skin grew darker and thicker with black veins
"I hunger!" he said and blasted the pitsader with a carrion swarm before slashing at him with his claws

"What trickery is this?!" the pitsader exclaimed in shock witnessing his own fuckery gone horribly wrong.

"I bring darkness!" The pitsader then suddenly let out ladylike moans as a fluffy cloud of pinkness engulfed him... or her?

"YES DADDY!" behind the dissolving cloud is now a woman with busty chest in shiny white armor. "I can feel you stripping me off! Harder, Kazuma, hard-- wait..."

The... crusader? Yes, the crusader turned her head sidewards only to see more undead freaks molesting James and Cat. "you tricked me! As a holy knight, I shall not let harm be in my friends' way!"

"Hyaaaaaa~ ~" the crusader leaped forward and swung her blade. However, strangely, none of the undead were hit. "What? This is impossible, Kazuma... What trickery is this...? I am a crusader, I am Darkness! Hyaaa!" She then went to try landing dozens of more hits, but always end up failing to hit any of them.

However, she'd make a very good meatshield against the relentless hordes of horny undead bitches. Not even a strong blow could scratch a dent on her shiny armor.

"Harder, bitches, harder! Ohhhh, I can feel it... A pack of wild beasts making a mess of me, ohhh~ ~"

@WhiteFang

"Uhhhh... do you want sweets?" said as Neptune pulled out some candies from her pockets to Maria, "Or..." she also pulled out a book, "Do you want bugs instead?"

Level 5
@EggPooPoo

Slightly leaning his head closer forward with squinted eyes, the ghost tried to see what is up with the dragon.

The dragon emanates a little trail of dust that flickers in circles around you. Encapsulated by it; you chase after it in awe.

The dragon smells a whiff of Elven perfume. He had not smelt that in over a hundred million years ago. He leapt in the direction of the perfume, scaling more and more rocks as each second past. Heart beating, he finds Maria and dives on her into the river; furiously licking her.

Level 21

"I...am too confused to be hungry.Bye" The dreadlord started walking away,swaying his hips seductively
Cat and James used the distraction by the....boobsader to kill of the majority of the undead
The base didn't produce any more undead.Instead,the acolytes simply started havin a break dance competition.
"This place...is something else" James muttered
"Yeah man just like the loading times of th-" James punched cat before he could finish his sentence

Maria looked confused at nep
"I like sweets...what's going on" Maria only got even more confused by the fact that she didn't stutter

@WhiteFang Late reply, oops.

"Wait!!" the boobsader cried out loud as the swaying dreadlord moved away from her, "Don't leave me, Druglord!" Her cries of despair had only grown louder the further he went.

After awhile, she calmed down, only to find the acolytes dancing and partying like hell.

"Kazuma, Kazuma!" Darkness grabbed James by his arm, "What is going on, senpai?"

"Huh, what's wrong? You want some sweet bugs?" Neptune then opened her tome of... bug collections, unleashing a strawberry scent and a bunch of crawling pink ladybugs.

"Okay..." Red Riding Hood muttered in confusion, "We'll... That's right, you trap! You made yourself a lady to confuse us and lure Maria into your reach, huh?!"

Alice gasped, "Wait, what? No, calm--"

Before anything, Red Riding Hood flung her big ass scissors onto Neptune's groins.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Y-you... Do you not know who I am?"

"A shameless faggot trying to drug a poor girl!"

"What? No, stop projecting your secret desires onto me!" Neptune quarreled. A fog of glowing astral purple clouds then engulfed her, before she resurfaced wearing a purple witch costume, "My name is Nepumin! My calling is that of an elite battlemage, one who shall deliver explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!"

"Stop with your fever dreams already!" the hooded lady spat.

"You mean..." 'Nepumin' lowered her head and gave a wicked smug under the shadows of her pointy hat, "Stop with the dreams? You wish to make my explosions... a reality?! As opposed to being a mere dream?"

"Come at m--"

A massive explosion of cherry blossom and soda erupted right on Red Riding Hood's face before anything. When the clouds dissipated, Nepumin was nowhere to be seen...

"Red Riding Hood!" Alice rushed to the side of a Red Riding Hood fallen on a pool of bleeding blood, "Red Riding Hood!?!?! Noooooooooooo!!!"

As Alice cried further, her eyes only glew brighter in pink and her hair in white. A murderous aura of hysteria and frenzy was building up within her...

Level 21

James just looked at her
"I don't know,what even is reality at this point? Who are you? What are you? Who am I? What am I?"
Cat sighed
"We don't have time for this,come on,one of the acolytes owns a cannabis farm north of here"
James looked puzzled
"How the hell do you know?"
"She told me" cat pointed to a female acolyte standing next to him.
She winked at James and waved

Status
Not open for further replies.