• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is my second terrain I've made.
It could be a dungeon entrance or a ending scene in a movie or something i dont care.
But i think im getting better at this.:grin:

I coudnt get low enough so on pic 2 and 3 you cant see the covering to the dungeon(its in the back at end of walkway)... srry

pic1DE.jpg

pic2DE.jpg

pic3DE.jpg

Last edited:
Level 21
try not to just toss things around. I'm not good at terrain myself but cinematic effects usually aren't that good (the lightning bolt especially) when it comes down to it.
It's good, but the dark-green thorns sorta contrast a little and appose the surrounding environment. Try coloring them differently? Not sure if that'd work out though. It's rly good for ur second terrain :-D

Level 3
thanks for the reply. I spent like ½ to 1 hour on this tring new thing. I changed stuff alot on this... but okay ill try and remember to make things not clash when i make more terrains. also i dont use custom doodads usually they are mostly from wc3....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.