Dune Scorpion

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A SCORPION

updated with particles upon death and new texture for claws, legs and stinger

Keywords:
dune, scorpion, desert, carapace
Contents

Dune Scorpion (Model)

Reviews
17:52, 7th Apr 2012 shamanyouranus: This looks fantastic, but I recommend that you change the texture used on the claws and tail, they look nearly white ingame. shamanyouranus: Changes made. Looks great.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

17:52, 7th Apr 2012
shamanyouranus: This looks fantastic, but I recommend that you change the texture used on the claws and tail, they look nearly white ingame.

shamanyouranus: Changes made. Looks great.

Level 14
Awesome,looked like a spore creature from when i first saw it XD

4/5? It's highly recommended by the moderator. You are better than the moderator man.

Doesn't matter what ratings others give, my rating is my rating. I love this model, and the 4/5 that I gave it is not a low rating. The texture wrap looks good enough, but it is a bit blurred, and in order for me to give this a 5/5, it would need the supreme wrap resulting in seemingly-high quality, which I see in most of the other models this person makes.

eubz

Map Reviewer
Level 40
Doesn't matter what ratings others give, my rating is my rating. I love this model, and the 4/5 that I gave it is not a low rating. The texture wrap looks good enough, but it is a bit blurred, and in order for me to give this a 5/5, it would need the supreme wrap resulting in seemingly-high quality, which I see in most of the other models this person makes.
It will mean Directors Cut for the moderator.

It will mean Directors Cut for the moderator.

I don't care. My rating is my rating, and it's none of your business to argue with me just because I gave something a 4/5 when you expect a 5/5.

Will you stop challenging my rating on everything that I ever rate? You're being very nosy. Want me to send you my voting ballot in the next election so you can criticize that as well?

pretty chill monster, actually its pretty un chill looking, ''sit down, stay awhile and listen.'' yea it looks more like it says ''stay a while, be dinner''

ima have the clip of deckard cane saying that as this jumps at your face. thatd be so funny.

this models cool, though admittedly as amazing as you are at useing obscure textures grendel, idk what i think of the outland mushroom tree texture on the legs, still cool though.

6.5-7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.