• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

drydock

Keywords:
dry dock space ship
Contents

drydock (Model)

Level 7
its good already you morons! But ya...nc a death might be nice but its very good as is!

Level 3
I could be wrong here but all the startreak models he posts look almost exactly like the ones of a game called starfleet command even the names :!: i am not pointing a finger cuz u could of redone them from scrach but if they are extractions plz dnt post them :idea: :evil:

Level 3
needs a build, death and work anim.

For the build have worker bees
IMG%5Ctllcs.jpg

swarm around an empty point in space then they shoot tiny beams and one faceof the model appears. repat untill done and then u have a build animation. death is obvious and for the work anim have worker bees swarm inside the dry dock. They dont have to acctually do anything this time.

Level 2
Could you make a shuttlepod? I'm trying to make a map that uses these but to have a pure theme I need to have somthing star trek themed for the smaller fighters.

Last edited: