• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DroidStarFighter

Keywords:
droid star fighter wars
Contents

DroidStarFighter (Model)

Level 5
....beautiful.... 5/5

now.... :twisted: we just need some Speraratist ships, control ships, clone fighters... and a tileset with Coruscant in the background... Siege Of Coruscant!!!

Level 5
well done 5/5 construct a superbattle droid you will :D

When 900 years you reach... look this good you will not!

Level 8
very nice. doesn't need attack animation you can just use one of the missile arts in map and it will shoot out like a lazer wich is how these spaceships fight.

Level 1
It looks nice like all your modols, but i need buildings to build them with. None of the warcraft buildings, or the starcraft models look rite when a clone trouper walks out of one. So could i have troop production building, plz.

Level 5
movie_sm.jpg
movie_sm.jpg
movie_sm.jpg

more separatist technology now! ...lol
eu_sm.jpg
movie_sm.jpg
movie_sm.jpg

more geonosians!
eu_sm.jpg
eu_sm.jpg
eu_sm.jpg

more Separatists!
eu_sm.jpg
movie_sm.jpg
movie_sm.jpg

more battle droids & cyborgs!

HAHAAHA

"do or do not do, there is no try!" ~Yoda

Level 5
WarlordChris,
...oddworld.. love that stuff. parmites, Mudokons, Gabbits, Scrabs, Sligs... the oddfolk.... mudarchers are kickass... tomahawkers aren't too bad... infact they are pretty kickass too....
.....and I mus agree that Star Wars is cool, but about dinos I cannot agree because: Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals... ARE NOT RETARDED! you...I mean, hehe yea, olofmoleman makes wonderful dino models... so don't diss the dino

Everyone,
I was wondering, what kind of Geonosian warrior? the one with wings? because there were wingless ones (those underlings who had more aggressive brains and fought to be a warrior), and if you are just going to make winged warriors... I could make wingless when I know how to use gmax...

Level 5
....and I am planning to make an MTT after an Otoh Gunga bubble... but if someone else wants to... go ahead... I'm a noob... or if you want to be nice, say a novice modeler

Level 2
dead this post probly is your your dab your model is not

~sfger~
a.k.a. mr. yoda the |||

p.s. if someone could tell me how to make romen numbers for text apreceaited it would be

Level 7
Could you make one new skin with the colors from the droid star fighter from the episode 3? (Blue, red ...)

It would be nice ^^

Thanks

now we need the CIS Carrier cruisers or w/e there called, those wer epic.

prolly hard tho, i dare you to try olof

lol!

!!!!! CIS WOUDLA WON EVENTUALLY.... giv them hundred million planets pumping out millions and millions a day, the clones wer dooooooomed.

DOOOOMED i say!

Ps, this is a sexy modle, 9/10 (aint no 10s eva) plus the atk anmin coudl be as little as red stuff on the guns, or wings, hard to make that via unit data or triggers.

Last edited: