• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Tell us your dream! do you have weird dreams? some dreams can be pretty interesting, some can be pretty traumatic (trust me, i know!)

Level 27
Ok... how can you ever have that much dreams? .. you just get bored in your sleep or something? =/ rly i only had like 7 (maybe a bit more) dreams in my whole live ..

But one i still remember ,

Something about some monsters behind the couch and i had to defend myself against them, and i had some companions (black creatures) but suddenly the monsters where under my bed and there arms started to raise above my bed and poke me :p and then it stopped lol .. thats almost the only i dream i ever remember until now :p

Level 5
well, i may as well tell you guys the really terrible one i had, it aint unclean or anything

theres this chick i really really like, and in the dream, she was standing in fron of me, crying, like she was really really upset about something. then, she stabs me, rite in the heart, and it was like she was crying because she really didnt want to do it, but had to. it really traumatised me lolz more from seeing her upset than myself getting stabbed lolz

Level 21
i see colours, lots and lots of colours. its like a fireworks display flashing around. i have that dream almost every night and i dont know what to make of it, i like it but its the only dream i ever have, the only time i have anything different is when i wake up in the morning and go back to sleep. when that happens its more like thoughts because i can control what is happening and usually its about something im gunna do or just did, like memories or imagination. the only "real" dream i have is the colours, only that dream, all the time.

Level 5
wow....thats weird..is there any like feeling or vibe or emotion attached to these colours? like do they feel right, or do they feel sorta wrong?

Level 5
AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Horror! the Horror! lolz i bet Ralle just shuddered just at that moment when you posted that Jacek.
tho i dont mind WoW models personally.

Level 21
wow....thats weird..is there any like feeling or vibe or emotion attached to these colours? like do they feel right, or do they feel sorta wrong?

its like im a camera in a large space, like a big empteyness, and i am only observing. i am not a person i am an entity, just a pair of eyes. all around are these colours, sometimes the background is white, somtimes black, but the colours are always bright and vibrant, green and blues. i really like it, the colours are really nice, like those on that sony bravada advert, its a small inspiration for some of the photography i do. i dont really think there are any emotions to them because whether is am angry or happy the colours are the same, always bright. this is why i dont understand it, its always the same, never different. the only thing that changes is what colours are where and when.

here is a pic that reminded me almost exactly of my dreams:

Attachments

• Funky Pong1.JPG
    Funky Pong1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 135
Level 5
Maybe the fact that they are always there is meaning they arent just sum happening, they are more of a constant, like a truth, instead of sumthing that varies.

Level 12
lolz...tell us yours daminon! i wanna see everyones dreams lolz
Well they are often crazy and when I think if them in the morning I think : "Wait how could all that suddenly turn into that without me notice it in the dream?" However I neve have phycopatic dreams like Werewulf. Hm, well I can tell some theme that I have had. Well it's me and some people and we do something really which you can't do very often. But after a short time something happens and all the fun ends and most if not all people leaves and I am left wonder in deppresion: "How could this joy end? We had so fun?".

Another common thing in them are that they take place in like some kind of paradise. Ther are no jobs or school becouse poeple doesn't need anything. There are no parents becouse they have never existed. Your family has never existed. Why anything exist is a question which doesn't come to mind untill I wake up. It's like an eternety if free time. However it's not always that very fun. Strange or bad things does happen. This is something specific for my dreams that they are so full of mysteries without any awnsers. There are sometimes different realities in my dreams. Sometimes I can see a portal which others doesn' mind becouse it's not very flashy. But I can see that between those 2 large trees for example is another reality. And I alwasy want to explore it but somehow I never have time. I have to pass it.

Another types of dream I had sometimes lot's of years ago was like in a world seems to be similar to reality. I am somewhere in my neighbourhood and sometimes I am bicycling but something is different. I have a sence that I am the only human (or animal for that matter) here. It's a summer day but the sky is covered with gray clouds. There is no wind in air. It's all quiet. No sound of cars far away like there use to be. There is not sign of life. I remember one time that I traveled home to see if my familiy was still there but when I turend around the corner I saw that the are where my house used to be was completly different with other houses and yards. My house had never existed. Quite creepy feelings. I never have time to explore these worlds becouse I wake up.

Another dream I had was something about my house being infested with [a]aliens[/i]. The house looked just like in reality but somehow inside it was bigger and idfferent and it had some kind of complex with water and suff in the basement. I don't remebmer much more than that I and some friends was trying to get out of there after the aliens had came (btw it was late evening somewhere in the autum so the sky was already pretty dark). Somehow we knew that vehicle was on it's way to the hosue to save us (I don't remember if there was lots of other people there who got killed or not). I had to go through the underground complex to get up to the door outside where the vehicle was coming. We all managed to get there together. And we stant near the vehicle ready to get off but then we realized that there as one left (let's call him Joe). And we asked: "What about Joe he isn't here?! We don't have much time until the aliens will find us here we must go! Shall we leave him? We don't know if hes alive." But then he showed up perfectly fine and that was a realiefe. The vehicle looked like some small bulky solid steel thing with 6 wheels and above the steel hull was a "room" covered by a single glass dome where all people (like 4) was. We went to the driver to tell him to open so we could get in an get away but he said something about that they didn't have any room for us. But they did. It was tight but you it was enogh space for me and my friends and we told him and the others that but they were like if it wasn't an emergecy situation and didn't wat us to get in but at lest we got in and the vehicle dirve away. Finnaly we were saved, we got away from there. I turned my head back as we drived and looked at the house with dark thoughts of what would happen to the neighbourhood, and possibly to the whole town... Then I awoke.

I might come up with other stuff later.

Level 36
Wow, I have at least 1 dream every night.... two or more depending on how many times I wake up at night, because each time I fall asleep again I'll have a new dream, evem if I'm only asleep for half an hour or so. I have very vivid dreams too, but they are hard to recall. I had 3 last night and I can't remember any of them.

Level 5
i see colours, lots and lots of colours. its like a fireworks display flashing around. i have that dream almost every night and i dont know what to make of it, i like it but its the only dream i ever have, the only time i have anything different is when i wake up in the morning and go back to sleep. when that happens its more like thoughts because i can control what is happening and usually its about something im gunna do or just did, like memories or imagination. the only "real" dream i have is the colours, only that dream, all the time.

i also dreams alot colours. epecally when i was small. mostly it was green and a specefic hue of purple thus, those two colours became my favorites

i dream very mutch wierd like when i dreamt that i was reding something on a sheet (i know, you cant read in dreams) , but it was to dark to read, so i opened my eyes...(yes of course i woke up)

in my dreamworld i have a friend whos name is David. i dont remeber much details about dream were he was, but i remember two:

in the first one, he made a flying car. it was fun and we flew around in it many hours, until we suddenly were fighting evil ratmen.

in the other one we were playing around on a field and then we wnt home to me for some food. there were a man i never had seen befor who tried to kill us with a pack of meat.

i dream very much weird, but i rarly remember the details.

Level 14
I once had a dream about getting up and going to the bathroom. Getting ready to take a piss and then doing so... woke up soaking wet. Yup I am telling you a dream I had and how I wet the bed once. I wasnt every really a bed wetter (dunno about when I was a baby) but I think I just had too much water before going to sleep very very very very very tired.

Level 12
I once had a dream about getting up and going to the bathroom. Getting ready to take a piss and then doing so... woke up soaking wet. Yup I am telling you a dream I had and how I wet the bed once. I wasnt every really a bed wetter (dunno about when I was a baby) but I think I just had too much water before going to sleep very very very very very tired.
Haha I did too when i was a very young kid. :D

Level 14
I dont think it was lazy that I didnt get up. That was an embarassing accident. Me just cleaning up a bit and changing clothes and then sleeping on the other side of the bed on top of the comforter was me being lazy :D

Level 5
its strange, sometimes i have this dream, and its sorta scary, but i can never remember once i wake up, but i know i had it, and i know ive had it before.
theres also a recurring dream i do remember.
i see myself from a third person view, and im walking in the snow along a ridge, with a bunch of other people. then we come to a house, and theres this dead tree in the front yard, and i see myself and the people go into the house, and the house lights turn on, and the tree catches fire.
another dream i remember having, is where im in my room, and then theres these sorta...gremlin or goblin creatures, and they are sorta a greyish green, with long arms, and they come at me, so i try to strangle one, but it is incredibly strong for something so skinny, and i think it bit me, cant remember, then i pulled at one of their arms, and the arm came of.
the third dream i remember, is where im sitting in sorta one of those tiered seating things, and there is one of those wooden picnic tables with benches attached in front of us, where families are getting photos taken, and there are geese or ducks or gulls everywhere, then, i notice that sitting among the people, unnoticed, pretty tame seeming, are wolves. theres one right next to me, and i look at it, it looks back at me, then it sees the reflection of a gun in the mirror, and it suddenly attacks me and bites me.
i reckon dreams are like part of our subconscious, but our subconscious is more aware than we are, and notices more, and has heightened senses, maybe even can sense things in a different way, and is always trying to tell us stuff

Level 3
When I was small... I often dreamt of this: 2 walls with a space around the walls
' corner. Then as I edge(fps) towards the space, I woke up. Gives me a compressed and small feeling.

I had this dream again a few months ago.

Level 18
gst_nemisis do you see these colorful lines when you squint your eyes?
You could have a brain tumor, might want to get that checked. Some other medical problems cause that too, although I cant recall them.

I personally don't care to remember my dream unless they are lucid which i enjoy very much. Most of them revolve around females... and basically whats on my mind.

Level 21
I used to have tons of dreams. A had an interesting one recently, but it's rare for me to have an imaginative one. Usually they're all about something like going to school the next day, stuff like that >.<.

Anyway, one of my dreams is me standing on my deck. I hear a creak come from under it, and a putrid hand punches through the wood. More of the creatures (which were zombies) started to crawl from the ground, and scramble up the hill after me. Just about all of them carried lanterns that shed an eerie, greenish light, and none had eyes. I ran, but one popped up in front of me, grabbed my leg, and I fell to the ground. Dream ended after that.

Another one was like this: I wake up in my dream at around 6:00 from taking a little nap. A look at a clock, but the clock's time isn't changing. I press my ear to it, and for some reason, it's clicking and yet not working. I think it's a bomb, and then warn my parents and brother and tell them to get out of the house. I then go free my pets, and start to run for the front door. My parents' and brother's hands are reaching for me, and I'm running for them. I hear the beginning of an explosion, a flash of orange light, and then the dream ended. I woke up with this cold, loathsome, whispering voice speaking in my head. I forget what it said, but it was freaky. When I just wake up from dreams, or day dreams, that usually happens.

I had those 2 dreams a few years ago

A lot of my dreams repeat themselves, but with slightly different scenarios

Last edited:
Level 21
gst_nemisis do you see these colorful lines when you squint your eyes?
You could have a brain tumor, might want to get that checked. Some other medical problems cause that too, although I cant recall them.

not when i squint no, when i close my eyes after looking at a bright light i see colourful lines but ive always had that and if i had a problem i think i would know by now.

Level 12
I had 2 dreams and I can only remember like 2 'pictures'. The first on was in some sport hall where I and some other people in my age were doing strange exercises with rings in ropes and other things. The other took place in the middle of some dark night. Me and some friends tried to catch Werewulf's rat which lived in a like 4 meters high tower shaped building. The building might change size at some point becouse I remember that we were all too big to get inside the building. The area was some kind of dirt area surrounded by forest. I think there was a lamp or 2 since we could all the see building clearly, but around it it was pitch black, except for the few trees that catched some of the light from the lamp. All silence. Only our own voices. No wind. No cars far away. Hm there might even been other parts of the dream about other buildings of similar shape in the same area but I can't remember that I entered any.

Status
Not open for further replies.