1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cal823, May 5, 2007.

1. demonsofdante

demonsofdante

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have sex with dreams

2. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dream that I am a pro and often fart in the middle of a discussion.

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  3. Odin

Odin

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i also dreams alot colours. epecally when i was small. mostly it was green and a specefic hue of purple thus, those two colours became my favorites

i dream very mutch wierd like when i dreamt that i was reding something on a sheet (i know, you cant read in dreams) , but it was to dark to read, so i opened my eyes...(yes of course i woke up)

in my dreamworld i have a friend whos name is David. i dont remeber much details about dream were he was, but i remember two:

in the first one, he made a flying car. it was fun and we flew around in it many hours, until we suddenly were fighting evil ratmen.

in the other one we were playing around on a field and then we wnt home to me for some food. there were a man i never had seen befor who tried to kill us with a pack of meat.

i dream very much weird, but i rarly remember the details.

4. Mikentosh

Mikentosh

Resources:
    Resources:

My dreams are about sheep counting ME every time I jump over a fence.

... or so I'm told.

5. Denu

Denu

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I once had a dream about getting up and going to the bathroom. Getting ready to take a piss and then doing so... woke up soaking wet. Yup I am telling you a dream I had and how I wet the bed once. I wasnt every really a bed wetter (dunno about when I was a baby) but I think I just had too much water before going to sleep very very very very very tired.

6. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Haha I did too when i was a very young kid. :D

7. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    aparrently alot of people have this dream, its usually when you have woken up a little bit but not enough to actually know that you need the toilet, maybe its because you are lazy ;P

8. Denu

Denu

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I dont think it was lazy that I didnt get up. That was an embarassing accident. Me just cleaning up a bit and changing clothes and then sleeping on the other side of the bed on top of the comforter was me being lazy :D

9. cal823

cal823

Resources:
    Resources:
    its strange, sometimes i have this dream, and its sorta scary, but i can never remember once i wake up, but i know i had it, and i know ive had it before.
    theres also a recurring dream i do remember.
    i see myself from a third person view, and im walking in the snow along a ridge, with a bunch of other people. then we come to a house, and theres this dead tree in the front yard, and i see myself and the people go into the house, and the house lights turn on, and the tree catches fire.
    another dream i remember having, is where im in my room, and then theres these sorta...gremlin or goblin creatures, and they are sorta a greyish green, with long arms, and they come at me, so i try to strangle one, but it is incredibly strong for something so skinny, and i think it bit me, cant remember, then i pulled at one of their arms, and the arm came of.
    the third dream i remember, is where im sitting in sorta one of those tiered seating things, and there is one of those wooden picnic tables with benches attached in front of us, where families are getting photos taken, and there are geese or ducks or gulls everywhere, then, i notice that sitting among the people, unnoticed, pretty tame seeming, are wolves. theres one right next to me, and i look at it, it looks back at me, then it sees the reflection of a gun in the mirror, and it suddenly attacks me and bites me.
    i reckon dreams are like part of our subconscious, but our subconscious is more aware than we are, and notices more, and has heightened senses, maybe even can sense things in a different way, and is always trying to tell us stuff

10. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had a recurring dream when I was little, I'd be driving in a car and then I'd come up to a stop sign and then I'd realize I was by myself. Then I'd wake up..

11. Kenoriga

Kenoriga

Resources:
    Resources:
    When I was small... I often dreamt of this: 2 walls with a space around the walls
    ' corner. Then as I edge(fps) towards the space, I woke up. Gives me a compressed and small feeling.

I had this dream again a few months ago.

12. iristle

iristle

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hmmm... I had a dream this morning but i already forgot it. ¬¬

13. HeretoDLstuff

HeretoDLstuff

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I often have dreams over and over again....Most of my dreams are from when I was younger......

One dream I got over and over again was i fell in the ditch near the road and a HUGE truck is comming to run over me and i cant get out.....
    I have to go, ill post more later.....

14. Burger_Bling

Burger_Bling

Resources:
    Resources:
    I slit someones throat then starting eating them. Then I walked by a guy who was selling illegal candy canes. And i bought one and started throwing it at a statue.
    (This dream was really weird)

15. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    Also had a dream, today .. or yesterday .. it was about me and some girl .. and then some guy with a sniper shot a guy and i was going after him by climbing into something .. when i dont have a nightmare my dreams dont make sense at all :p

16. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i had a dream last night about colours.....................again.

17. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    gst_nemisis do you see these colorful lines when you squint your eyes?
    You could have a brain tumor, might want to get that checked. Some other medical problems cause that too, although I cant recall them.

I personally don't care to remember my dream unless they are lucid which i enjoy very much. Most of them revolve around females... and basically whats on my mind.

18. SuPa-

SuPa-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I used to have tons of dreams. A had an interesting one recently, but it's rare for me to have an imaginative one. Usually they're all about something like going to school the next day, stuff like that >.<.

Anyway, one of my dreams is me standing on my deck. I hear a creak come from under it, and a putrid hand punches through the wood. More of the creatures (which were zombies) started to crawl from the ground, and scramble up the hill after me. Just about all of them carried lanterns that shed an eerie, greenish light, and none had eyes. I ran, but one popped up in front of me, grabbed my leg, and I fell to the ground. Dream ended after that.

Another one was like this: I wake up in my dream at around 6:00 from taking a little nap. A look at a clock, but the clock's time isn't changing. I press my ear to it, and for some reason, it's clicking and yet not working. I think it's a bomb, and then warn my parents and brother and tell them to get out of the house. I then go free my pets, and start to run for the front door. My parents' and brother's hands are reaching for me, and I'm running for them. I hear the beginning of an explosion, a flash of orange light, and then the dream ended. I woke up with this cold, loathsome, whispering voice speaking in my head. I forget what it said, but it was freaky. When I just wake up from dreams, or day dreams, that usually happens.

I had those 2 dreams a few years ago

A lot of my dreams repeat themselves, but with slightly different scenarios

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  19. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    not when i squint no, when i close my eyes after looking at a bright light i see colourful lines but ive always had that and if i had a problem i think i would know by now.

20. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had 2 dreams and I can only remember like 2 'pictures'. The first on was in some sport hall where I and some other people in my age were doing strange exercises with rings in ropes and other things. The other took place in the middle of some dark night. Me and some friends tried to catch Werewulf's rat which lived in a like 4 meters high tower shaped building. The building might change size at some point becouse I remember that we were all too big to get inside the building. The area was some kind of dirt area surrounded by forest. I think there was a lamp or 2 since we could all the see building clearly, but around it it was pitch black, except for the few trees that catched some of the light from the lamp. All silence. Only our own voices. No wind. No cars far away. Hm there might even been other parts of the dream about other buildings of similar shape in the same area but I can't remember that I entered any.