• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DreamLord

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Powful creature living in east
-When draklord awake they will apper and make him sleep once again
Previews
Contents

DreamLord (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please fix the the still remaining issues with the model: https://viewer.hiveworkshop.com/check/?file=https://www.hiveworkshop.com/data/ratory-downloadables/2d8d9147e4f688fc2c00187b744b8e50-1643180801-600/DreamDragon_EX2.mdx The wrap is still quite...

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Honestly this is sick. I can't believe I never thought about the Big Daddy version of the baby Faerie "Dragon", but I love the idea of these brutes just hulking around the Emerald Dream. Very simple concept (rewrap Dragon.mdx with FaerieDragon.blp), but executed well enough.

However, there is no Team Color that I can see, and the Portrait model is just a regular Faerie Dragon as far as I can tell. That, plus the breath weapon seems kinda boring for a crazy dream monster; maybe take some inspiration from the FD's attack/spell projectiles & come up with something(s?) wackier? A Spell animation wouldn't go awry either.

Nice work.

This is an interesting idea, but there are some smaller and bigger flaws with it.
Please fix the following issues:
  • There are some unused materials and flaws that can break the model:
  • The wrap of the is horrible in some places, especially on the back, the head, the face, the arms and the wings. It smudges together too much and just looks like a big teal blob.
  • The portrait does not fit, looks very bad and adding the fearie dragon just for the portrait needlessly bloats the size of the model. You should add a proper portrait to the model.

Liu

Liu

Level 14
This is an interesting idea, but there are some smaller and bigger flaws with it.
  • The wrap of the is horrible in some places, especially on the back, the head, the face, the arms and the wings. It smudges together too much and just looks like a big teal blob.
  • The portrait does not fit, looks very bad and adding the fearie dragon just for the portrait needlessly bloats the size of the model. You should add a proper portrait to the model.

“There are some unused materials and flaws that can break the model:”
how to solve this matter