• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DREAMLORD Episode II.

Dreamlord
Episode II.

29th century - Earth
The world has changed. War corrupted the lands of humanity. The last remaining option of survival, is to find other places where peaceful or rich people can live in harmony without fear. A company named AWT owns the keys of a dimension, where new lives could begin. Meanwhile in Dreamland, Dina Parvey and her best friend, Dean Osprey Baird are in search of Shane Scarlight, a retired hero, to ask him for help...

Game Type: Campaign/Adventure/Action/Cinematic
Maximum Players: 1
Difficulty: You decide
Average Game Time: At least 110 minutes
File Size: 22 Mbs
Version: Gold (fixed)

***Fixed some small glitches!***

Keywords:
Dreamlord, Campaign, Cinematic, Adventure, Action
Contents

DREAMLORD Episode II. (Campaign)

Reviews
23:30, 11th Jan 2009 VGsatomi: Approved. The story look a little longer to get going compared to the first campaign, and the robot soldiers certainly seemed out of place at first. This campaign is just as well made as the previous, with the smooth...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Will you please tell me about these songs, where they're from and what artists made them?
-Power Dance by Americanta
-Slow Atmosphere by ERH
-Tupac Katary by Americanta
Only found some youtube songs on Americanta but that's all...

Level 6
Time for a review.

-Decent campaign, same as the first one
-THE WATER LEVEL IS F***ING AMAZING ESPECIALLY THE MUSIC

Some problems

-The part where the controls shift(Shane's part where he has no powers) was not a nice addition IMO.
-Kayley has no hotkeys or maybe I just don't know what they are.

(some problems that's copypasted from my 'Dreamlord I' review)

-Parts of the story were heavily skipped and unexplained
-There's not sort of rewards for the players aside from finishing the game(There are no items, nor can you level up, nor are there unlockable anything or sidequests and stuff like that. It's as straightforward as it can get)
-Camera goes wild/doesn't go the way I want it to most of the time
-Some parts of the campaign, when finished, goes out to the single player menu screen as some have already mentioned. It's quite annoying.

Still, a 4/5.

Level 16
Not as good as the first...and who knew the same force (morpheus) that backed you in the first one would be your enemy in this installment

Level 5
Cool campaign, not as great at the first campaign tho, there are more cinematic maps than the other campaign, it feels easier and there are less spells to use, less gameplay time, but the story is still engaging, I wonder what will happen with Kayley, if there is a Kayley(the droid) in chapter 3, it feels like this chapter is a bridge between chapter 1 and 3, I can't wait to play chapter 3.