• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dranai Fiend

Keywords:
draenai white broken spider furry anthro anthropomorph
Contents

Dranai Fiend (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 6th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Level 8
now this is what geomerging is all about, all those models that people make were they put someones head on someone elses bodie and they dont think about what they are doing, like farseers head on a tusker bodie, how stupid is that but this model is a great exception. its very creepy and the skin even know its not changed goes together really well, a new whole race could be made from these. great work. if i could recomend anything it would be to make another one of these but add something else to it, spikes on his back and then he can be a cryptspikelord.

Level 8
wasn't the harvester Draenai worker just one of the small Draenais with a cleaver. couldn't you just add the animation to one of the units to be a harvester.
you could do a larger unit like the mountain giant but the Draenai bodie with the crypt fiend head and call it tank fiend. a big melee unit that this race uses to smash through defences.

Level 2
Size = 0/5
Looks = 5/5
Usefulness = 5/5
Skin = 0/5
Scariness/attractiveness = 5/5

Basically, you get a 3/5 from me..Good luck with the other model though.

Level 2
looks bloody great
hopeing to use it in my RPG style map as a hero
(of sorts)
5/5
the best geomerge ive seen (which i guess isnt much but still)
im new to importing so im not the best (extremely crap) at it
if someone could give me a hand with importing this model it wood b grate

... keep up the grate work
\\m//(-_-)\\m//