• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DragonWarrior(TheSlayer)

Still another try in modeling.
updates
Update
1. New texture for the armor
2. Added a weapon at the model's back.
3. Helmet fixed .
4. Changed the Name to DragonWarrior(TheSlayer)
New Updates
1. Adds the portrait model
2. Some edits on event objects specially on the death sound

CREDIT
Credit goes to rysnt11 and Misha for their cool comment why the model goes like what it is now.

Keywords:
dragon, dragonWarrior, slayer, dragon slayer
Contents

DragonWarrior(TheSlayer) (Model)

Reviews
12:14, 13th Oct 2011 DonDustin: you have some nice ideas there, but this model really does not catch the hero feel. You should seriously develop your concept further and give him some different armor(texture) tec. DonDustin: much bettter now. You...
Very neat looking model.
I believe the weapon could stand to be just a small tad bit longer, but it's still fine as is.
5/5.

On the side, I'm impressed by your sudden progress in making models. I believe this is your first animated unit model. I can see that you went through very much progress to get the model from where it started to what it is now.

Last edited:
Level 12
Its better than the green dragon one... How would a black dragon one look? Have you tried that? Sorta mixes the skeleton and dragon one imo. Maybe its just me that links the color black with death though

Its better than the green dragon one... How would a black dragon one look? Have you tried that? Sorta mixes the skeleton and dragon one imo. Maybe its just me that links the color black with death though

No, it's not only you. I associate different themes and thoughts with different colors within my mind, and my eyes are colorblind!

And yes, whenever I see any model using dragon textures, I immediately have the impulse to try it out with every dragon texture, as these changes are easy to make, and can make a massive difference.

By the way, might want to use a better texture for the pants, they're a little blurry at the moment.

Level 5
I like it, It really looks good.
-->[broke="4/5. Not bad eubz. But I like your Trees Better +Rep"]Rating[/broke]<--

Last edited:
I didn't notice before, but I'm noticing now. The shoulders are a bit blurry. Normally they'd be fine enough, but with the splendid look of the rest of the model, the blurr on the shoulders kind of stands out. It's not a big deal, but I'd like it if you'd try to wrap them to be a bit less blurry.

I still really love this, though, it's infinitely better than it was the day you'd first made it. I feel like the process of developing this model a year ago was a learning experience for you; this, and everything after it, is better than everything before it.