• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonflight Wars [In Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
You are aware of the fact that Ysera and Nozdormu got a new model right? And I dont know if you are going use Murozond but his model is awsome.

Level 4
103325d1309330331-dragonflight-wars-development-dragonflight-wars-sig2.png

This just a banner or these dragons are model?

Level 8
hey Cryophoenix, havnt seen u in awhile ^^, hows this project going?
Yeah, Had my Finals, ugh! The projects going great! FInished almost everything... except models. I'm gonna leave 'em out... If people like the map and want to offer their modelling skills then I'll import models :D

I'd love to offer my help as a terrainer.
Hmm.... Upload a map.... Want to see your work.... But please note that:
1)Must not use any custom models, textures etc... Use the original files
2)must be simple and clear so that the user won't have any difficulty in seeing the map

Level 24
Well I was alitle unclear but my previous post was to be adrest as a question, as alweys I failed utterly, so question, will you use the new Ysera and Nozdormu model in the banner or will you go with older less detailed ones? Also the sixth aspect you could use the models of Moruzond or the twillight aspect, both are great candidates since Moruzond is Nozdormu from another timeline and is therefor techniclly an aspect also the twilight father as he is called is not techniclly an aspect but he does posses great powers and was the one who led the drakes in their charge on Wyermest Accourd that began 9 days ago and ended in both the death of the twilight father and Deathwing. So both as models and as the lore describes them I think that they are great candidates.

Level 8
Hmm... Never thought of that.. Hmm... If AL0NE is willing to make a new banner then, Whoo!! But if not, I won't pester him about it...
And the sixth aspect, I would rather leave out customs, maybe use the netherdrake model in W3.... However, I've made many plans of the sixth in the Frost Wyrm Model...
Hmm.. I'll look into it... ^____^

Level 24
Ok good to know, as long as you promise to make the aspects and specially Malygos epic I'm happy.

Level 8
Ok good to know, as long as you promise to make the aspects and specially Malygos epic I'm happy.

Epic as in? Heh! I'm really trying to finish this before Christmas!

so any update???? progress?

Hmm... I'll upload it after it's in Beta Stage.. Kinda in the late alpha stage... Lots of bugs with the triggers and spell leaks.. Do watch out for the release.. And thanks for sticking to this project ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.