• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon warrior by Callahan

Keywords:
drake draconian dragonspawn
Contents

Dragon warrior by Callahan (Model)

Level 5
Well.. its good and looks good..BUT aren't "drakes" much bigger and dragonlike, because this one has more of a .. human type shape. Other than that, its a pretty good model, 4/5.

Great job on this one :wink: ,
BrownSnow

Level 1
I agree with BrownSnow, it's more of a "Dragonspawn" warrior than a drake. And his sword is a little big, looks kind of out of place. I think something smalller with more of a curve, like the satyr weapons, would have looked a little better. Other than that it's pretty good, 4/5

Level 1
LAWL!!!11 weather its a Drake or a Dragonspawn, last time i took a close look at them they had 4 legs, so, if it is a drake or dragonspawn, either way its not a good one, and also i was wondering if you believed people would realy give you credit for a model that basicly looks like it is just a quick edit of the original blizzard "Dragonspawn" model. (maby we should be crediting them?) oh yea and the "sword" looks like it used to be a spear...

LAWL!!!11 weather its a Drake or a Dragonspawn, last time i took a close look at them they had 4 legs, so, if it is a drake or dragonspawn, either way its not a good one, and also i was wondering if you believed people would realy give you credit for a model that basicly looks like it is just a quick edit of the original blizzard "Dragonspawn" model. (maby we should be crediting them?) oh yea and the "sword" looks like it used to be a spear...

It's seems that recalcitrant don't want to understand.The model name mean nothing if i want i can say it's a baby chimera.
And the dragonspawn model have wow's dragonspawn animation and in wow they have sword.

And let me tell you the truth...You cannot make this model.That's why you dl it. :twisted:
Because it's not a quik edit you know nothing about modeling you cannot see the work behind it.