• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DraeneiHuntress

So i think we also need some draenei! There are only some of the units from draenei, but thats not enough! so i bring you this nonhero unit - Draenei huntress. It uses the skin of 67_Chrome and its based on the concept of Draenei with the crystal sword. I hope you like it. enjoy it and give credit. It also have a portrait. I hope soon all of my models will have it also.

And about the skin, iave got the permission to upload it with skin of 67_Chrome, so give credits also to him.

Filesize little bit decreased.And mabye now even with the fixed feet, so maybe hooves.

And here is the skin link : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/draeneihuntress_by67chrome-blp-155350/

Icon can be used same as the skin have - from 67_Chrome.

And updated again. Old version was too....Old. Hope you will like the new one better.
Updated- fixed the problems with HP bar. But Hive is giving me a real problem with uploading portrait...i dont know whats wrong :/ ass soon as it is possible I will add the portrait.

Keywords:
Draenei, Huntress, Argus, Azeroth, Alliance, Hunter, Nonhero, Unit, Kalimdor, Exodar, Eredar
Contents

Draenei Huntress texture (Texture)

Draenei Portrait (Model)

DraeneiHuntress (Model)

Reviews
14:59, 5th May 2010 General Frank: Quite cool model edit. Simple but effective. Approved.
Level 3
Great model, unique, though the portrait seems a little off.

Edit: Oh, I missed that you're having trouble uploading the portrait to Hive. Hope it works out for you, it would make this model perect.

Last edited: