• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draconian Spear thrower

Ranged offensive unit for the Draconian race. Based on Headhunter.

Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks.

:message from Elenai: This model is NOT to make its way to XGM...thankyou.

Keywords:
Draconian, icon, spear, spear thrower, General Frank
Contents

Draconian Spear thrower (Model)

Draconian Spear thrower (Model)

Reviews
10:38, 13th Apr 2008 Elenai: Approved: An excellent edit, and more than worthy of many downloads.

M

10:38, 13th Apr 2008
Elenai: Approved: An excellent edit, and more than worthy of many downloads.

Level 3
Love ur models m8, 5/5 on this one.

Ehrr, don't know if you do requests but i'm gna ask anyway. I've been looking all over the web for some sort of Dragoon-ish model, kinda like Freya from FF9 but human.

Thing is: There is nothing like it. Closest i've gotten is your Bloodelf Champion, but that's... That's not what i'm looking for. Anyway, could you make one..? Would b really cool

Your rock

Love ur models m8, 5/5 on this one.

Ehrr, don't know if you do requests but i'm gna ask anyway. I've been looking all over the web for some sort of Dragoon-ish model, kinda like Freya from FF9 but human.

Thing is: There is nothing like it. Closest i've gotten is your Bloodelf Champion, but that's... That's not what i'm looking for. Anyway, could you make one..? Would b really cool

Your rock

Thanks, but please do not request in model threads.

Level 3
Another awesome model, and it works for me too. Is anyone else having trouble getting to the Tutorials section? It only loads a blank page. It's kind of frustrating that less than half of these awesome models work. Though the General here has a better work:notwork ration 2:1 unlike most of the guys. Sorry other guys, they just won't work.