• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Down voters

What do you think of downvoters

• There just expressing their uncorrect Opioin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • there ok, a community must have them to survive

• Dislike them

• Hate Them

• REALLY HATE THEM

• If I ever find out where 1lives i'll go and kill them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i hate them so much
plz people go and vote them up, right now there at a 4.6-4.7 and i belive it should be closer to 5 so go vote.
(the last option is a joke if any chooses it i'll be surprised)

Level 6
Perhaps because our maps were downvoted after they got to the highest rated maps list (nothing happened before that). We have requested some help from people to offset their effect. :roll: I don't like downvoters, but it's quite natural that the competition in map ratings may drive people to give bad votes to others' maps.

Level 4
I wouldn't take the rating too seriously, cause people download it nonetheless.
Personally, I never check the rating, I look at the description and the comments written. And in this example I saw the word 'Dwarf' somewhere and couldn't do anything but download this whole campaign!

Level 13
i think downvoters are anoying to have at your game, they try to ruine your game for theire own game/s.

But i think it's just a natural behavior of some people that might take mapping just a little bit to serious.

But who can prevent these things, no-one i geusse so, just let them drive mad, just keep in mind that a true mapper is overal known by people as a person that knows how to map, and especially when having an award like these guys.
SO GG&K keep up the spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.