• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Double Blades

Another model. It's a Double Blade, usefully for Nightelf Hero for example.
If somebody wants it, I can do the Normal Sword version of this :)

*edit*
- changed the model slightly
- No more custom texture now (If wanted, I'll sent it to you)
- uses InGame Textures now
- new Screenshot added

Do NOT edit this without permission!
please give credits! ENJOY!

Keywords:
Sword, Double Sword, Blade, Attachment, Weapon
Contents

Double Blades (Model)

Reviews
21:11, 13th May 2009 Pyritie: Recalculate normals. 28th May 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

21:11, 13th May 2009
Pyritie: Recalculate normals.

28th May 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

Level 18
Like it, reminds me of Final Fantasy 9 style. Though, I cannot say it fits well W3 style.

tested it ingame? doesn't look that wc3-foreign.. looks really good :p
and I got my own style I think, so other models with custom texture will be looking similar xD

some like it, others don't.. if you can use it, then do =)
(I personally likes them all, hehe xD)

Level 6
I think u can do it without custom textures but its not that much work just to mark the war3mapimported and replace it with a Textures. But nice sword anyway! :D

Level 18
Well... the blades could use the Crypt Lord texture(really looks very similar), and the middle could use that Campaign Screen yellow lion medallion(just search Lion in the War3.mpq).

Cant find the crypt lord texture :S
And I'm happy to finish the models with all, and the texture is working..

So how can I add ingame textures? just save them as tga, new material and place it on the model? how can i use more textures? and only place a half of it and duplicate it to the other site? if i have those information I can mke a ingame texture for it.. If you're more happy with this =)

could add it as seperate download =)

Level 18
changed the mode slightly, but reduced its size a lot. Only 10% filesize now =)
Also it uses InGame textures now, as suggested =)

For those, who liked the old custom texture, and don't care about some KB's more,
I still have the old model + texture, so just PM me, if you want it.

A new Screenshot will follow soon.

Level 18
Looks fine to me, but one thing... "Recalculate normals. " what does that mean? (Sorry if I'm asking at the wrong place)

I'm still not sure, but it's something with the groups, you have to select all, then clear all, then assign, and hit 1 button, after that use ctrl+m (for milkshape) and you're done. It smoothes the groups or something like that.

Thanks all =)
I'm happy that you like it more now :D