• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotCa V. 1.02a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Daffa
DotCa V. 1.02a
Defense of the Corrupted ancients

Description
Play in an exciting team match with 5 vs 5; every player gets a hero between 47 heroes and play with it all over the game, he can aquire items between 155 items
Each team has a base situated in the bottom left corner, The Sentinels and in the top right corner, The Scourges. From the Bases goes 3 lanes where creeps spawn every 30 seconds, each lane contains 3 towers for each team.
The Main Objective of the Game is to destroy the principal structure of the other team The Corrupted World Tree belongs to The Sentinels and The Frozen Throne belongs to The Scourges

Heroes - 47 Heroes
225233-albums6219-picture67900.jpg

Aurrius the Pure the Holy Avenger
Bradwaren the Centaur Warchief
Sir Gregory the Dragon Knight
Toni the Builder
Vegi the Corrupted Treant Protector
Jah'Rakal the Troll Warlord
Katsu the Hero Hunter
Mortred the Phantom Assasin
Rhosté Marlin the Sniper
Anub'Seaker the Speed Breaker
Furion the Nature's Prophet
Hope the Charmcaster
Lina the Slayer
Zeus the Lord of Olympia
Rhasta the Shadow Shaman
Gish Eagle Eye the Ancient Roshan
Drago the Red Dragon
Elemair the Elite Marine
Shandris the Drow Ranger
Abaddon the Death Knight
Axe the Mogul Khan
Lucifer the Doom Ravager
Scorka the Sand King
Tiny the Stone Giant
Arnulfo the Energy Vampire
Chupacabra the Alien Monster
Nevermore the Shadow Fiend
Sylvanas the Frozen Revenant
Akama the Bounty Hunter
Atropos the Bane Elemental
Krobelus the Death Prophet
Leshrac the Tormented Soul
Pugna the Oblivion
Nazgrel the Demon Witch
Astra the Dream Weaver
Dracula the Legendary Vampire
Kel'Thuzad the Lich
Shadow Illidan the Ghost Revenant
Torros the Lord of Chaos
Frost Elemental the 76th Dimension Guardien
Fire Elemental the 62nd Dimension Guardien
Lightning Elemental the 52nd Dimension Guardien
Water Elemental the 48th Dimension Guardien
Wind Elemental the 23rd Dimension Guardien
Earth Elemental the 1st Dimension Guardien
Mizeriel the High Lands Angel
Huntik the Searcher

In DotCa there are 5 kinds of Heroes:
  1. Normal Heroes: They have 3 normal abilities (4 levels each), 1 Ultimate (3 levels, Unlocked at lvl 6) and attribute Bonus (10 levels), they cost 250 gold and are available to choose after 10 seconds
  2. Special Heroes: They have 4 normal abilities (5 levels each), 1 Ultimate (5 levels, Unlocked at lvl 5), they cost 500 gold and are available to choose after 15 seconds
  3. Elemental Beings: They have 4 normal abilities (5 levels each), 1 Ultimate (5 levels, Unlocked at lvl 5), they cost 1000 gold and are available to choose after 20 seconds
  4. Exeptional Heroes: "Huntik" has 4 base abilities which are automaticaly learned at certain levels, attribute bonus (15 levels), 1 Ultimate (10 levels, Unlocked at lvl 5), he cost 2000 gold and are available to choose after 25 seconds
  5. Ultra-Special Heroes: "Mizeriel" has 4 normal abilities (6 levels each), 1 Ultimate (1 level, Unlocked at lvl 25), he cost 2000 gold and are available to choose after 25 seconds
There are some exceptions like heroes having 1 base ability or Hope the Charmcaster who has 1 spell book ability (3 levels, Unlocked at lvl 3) and an attribute bonus ability

Items - 155 items
225233-albums6219-picture67901.jpg

There is no much to say here :p

Game Modes
Default Mode
Enemy heroes are unable to be chosen, player get 200 gold refund when choosing heroes
All Pick
All Heroes are available to be chosen
All Random
All Players will be given a random hero and loose 300 gold for the hero
Death Match
Only Available if Game is a 1 Vs 1
All Pick Mode enabled, Only Middle enabled, Players will get 7500 Gold Balance, 500 Gold Refund when choosing a hero, Heroes Start at Level 10
Crazy Mode
All Random Mode Enabled, Creates explosions and meteors coming from the sky and damaging units dynamicly, units can be killed at any time, units can be teleported to a random location at any time, Heroes' Level is Fixed at Level 16, Players get 25000 Gold at first and lose 1 gold every 0.1 second After 10 *5 in speed game* minutes of play, all heroes are removed, all units are killed, gold grants to 25000 and All random is Triggered
Special Commands (Only for this mode):
*Speed Game: Shows between the ** in Crazy Mode's Description
*Stop Lag: Stops all Explosions and Meteors

Additional Modes:
All Lanes: Creeps will Spawn in all lanes
Only Middle-Top-Bottom: Creeps will only spawn in the Middle/Top/Bottom Lane
No Middle-Top-Bottom: Creeps will not spawn in the Middle/Top/Bottom Lane
Gold Balance: All Players will start with 4200 gold
No Repick: Disables "Repick" Command
No Randoming: Disables "Random" Command

Commands
NOTE: Type "-commands" or "-definedcommands" in game to show the commands
-roll (Roll a Number): Generates a random number from 1 to 100 for you [Rolled number can not be changed]
-ms (Movement speed): Displays your hero's movement speed from dotca's regard
-realms (Real Movement speed): Displays your hero's movement speed as it is without dotca's changes
-sc X Y (Speed Calculation): Calculates the speed of your hero after X seconds in Y seconds (DotCa's regard)
-rsc X Y (Real Speed Calculation): Calculates the speed of your hero after X seconds in Y seconds (Normal Speed)
-ps (Player Status): Displays all player's status in the game
-ma (Undefinied): Displays your enemies and wich hero are they controlling
-ic (Icons Check): Refreshs the icons in the multiboard
-hc (Hero Cam): Focuses your camera on your hero
-clear (Clear): Clears all the log on your screen and removes Hero Cam (-hc)
-leaderboard (leaderboard): Shows your scores in the leaderboard
-votekick XX (Vote to kick):
*Type "-votekick XX" to vote to kick a player out from the game
*All players (except the targeted player) must vote also to kick the player
*Command is disabled if there is one or less than one player in one of the two forces (Sent/Scou)
*To refer to the player you wish to kick replace the "XX" by the player number of the player:
2/3/4/5/6 for the 5 players of the Sentinels​
8/9/10/11/12 for the 5 players of the Scourges​
*You can not vote to kick yourself

Single Player Commands
Only Available when ONLY Player (Blue) is Playing
-lvlup XX: Increases the level of your hero by "XX"
-lvl XX: Sets the level of your hero to "XX"
-gold +/-XXXX: Increases your gold by "XXXX"
-killsent: Kills all of The Sentinels' units
-killscou: Kills all of The Scourges' units
-killall: Kills all of The Sentinels' and The Scourges' units
-respawn: Revives your hero instantly
-refresh: Refills the health and mana of your hero and rests all cooldowns
-dummy: Creates a Centaur Warchief Hero at level 10 at center of the map
-dummy XX: Creates a Heroat level 10 at center of the map, XX refers to the number of a hero XX goes from 1 to 46
-ndummy XX: Creates "XX" Centaur Warchiefs Heroes at level 10 at center of the map
-roshan: Respawns Roshan Instantly
-alwaysrepick: Enables repicking several times

Credits
Special Thanks for Daffa the Mage for his assist
None Helped me in the creation of my map but,
there is still the credits for the models but the problem is that i can not cite all of the model makers, so I wrote all of the models names.
So Thx for whomever made the following models:

Sniper Target[Red], Air Elemental, Altillery, Blood Tornado, Blue Pentagon, Earth Elemental, FireStarter, Frost Fury, Grudge Aura, Gun Missile, Janggo Aura, Japsword, HeadHunter, Orange Pentagon, PeeKay's Blackwing Fiend, Plasma Missile, Laser, Fire Consume, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Teleportation, Aura Nuke, Black Hole, Blizzard Erruption, Boots of Speed, Breath of Fire, Concetration, Crystal Impale, Dark Malice, Dark Lightning, Darkness Low, Dark Nova, EMP Bomb, Earth Buff, Fire Ball, Firework Dragon, Frost Ball, Frost Aura, Ghost Strike, Golden Light, Great Lightning, Harvest Life, Healing Water, Hell Fire, Hero Dark Hunter (Angel), High Speed Projectile, Holy Aura, Holy Blessing, Holy Smite, Ice Incinerate Buff, Inferno Armor, Ion Cannon, Lightning Aura, Lightning Tornado, Lightning Wrath, Naked Lightning, Dirt Explosion, New Ground Explosion, Nuclear Explosion3, Orb of Fire, Orb of Lightning, Punishment Missile, Purple Ziggurat Missile, Rain of Crystal, Rep New, Repair Key, Runic Shield, Sand Tornado, Sea Aura, Shadow Golem, Shadow Trap, Shiva's Wrath, Shockwave, Soul Armor, Soulfire Missile, Spin FX2, Spirit Arrow (Epsilon), Staff of Decay, Staff of Silence, Sun, Warp Death Caster, Water Orb, Wild Growth

Changelogs
*Added one hero, Astra the Dreamweaver

*Bug Fixes
*Lag Fixes

*Hero Changes:
-Berserker's Call Blood Tornado Health bonus decreased from 50 to 30
-Berserker's Call Lightning Tornado Spin damage decreased fom 100 to 80
-Electric Fire Chance to die rescaled from 45/35/25/15/5 to 5/10/15/20/25
-Myzeriel's Ultimate is now unlockable at level 15 and reworked
-Assasinate bug fixed; not fireing the shot at the end of the channel
-Void description bug fixed and auto-cast removed
-Freezing Blow damage multiplier by MS missing increased from 10/20/30/40/50% to 12/24/36/48/60%
-Sprout Trees changed from Summer Tree Wall to Snowy Tree Wall
-Fire Elemental Attack damage reduced by 50 and attack speed increased by 0.75 s
-Create Sun fix, It gived bonus AS and MS instead of decreasing them at levels 2/3/4

*Item Changes:
-Nature's Dagon name changed to Nature's Dagger and Icon Changed
-Kelen's Dagger of Escape name changed to Dagger of Escape
-Wizards' Scepter mana regeneration bonus reduced from 200% to 100%
-Moon Key mana regeneration bonus reduced from 350% to 200%
-Sun Key mana regeneration bonus reduced from 500% to 300%
-Ultimate items description typing fix

*Multiboard, made small changes

HD Loading Screen and better Minimap image

1. More Balance adjustments
-adjusted some Heroes
-reworked or changed some abilities

2. Added 6 new Heroes
-Vegi the Corrupted Treant Protector
-Anub'Seaker the Speed Breaker
-Rhasta the Shadow Shaman
-Tiny the Stone Giant
-Akama the Bounty Hunter
-Nazgrel the Demon Witch

3. Added more Stability in game [lags and leaks]

4. Bug Fixes
-Includes Aghanim's Scepter that when sold, gives 2100 gold but dropps from holder like nothing happened
-Aghanims's Scepter dropping from illusions when they disappear
-Aghanim's Scepter being created (another one) when using manta style
- lots and lots more

7. Now your hero does not attack enemies if allies nearby were attacked but only if he is attacked or an enemy is under his attack range

8. Changed the Game Mode Choosing System

9. Added a new Game Mode: Crazy

10. Added Votekick command, roll, speed calculations, leaderboard

11. New Items:
-Spider Silk Broach
-Force Staff
-GODLIKE Reaver
-Tormenting Horn
-Ultimate Sceptrum
-Golden Boots
-Troubling Blade
-Chains of Countering

1. Improved Multiboard
-Hero icon recognition system
-added spree number
-improved aspect

2. Abilities Optimization: Effects Mechanisms etc..

3. Added a new Hero: Krobelus the Death Prophet

4.Roshan Changes
-Roshan now respawns several times if he dies
-Roshan ow begins weak and grows stronger every 5 mins

5. Bug Fixes:
-Includes massive bug when choosing a hero or when hero revives and he is transported to the Scourges' base

6. Improved Items' Description

Screenshots
225233-albums6219-picture67909.jpg

225233-albums6219-picture67908.jpg

225233-albums6219-picture67907.jpg

225233-albums6219-picture67906.jpg

Final Words
Hope you will like my map
Please do not say in your comments that you don't like it because it is similar to dota
If You have any sugestions, tell me
If you find any bugs, tell me

Keywords:
Defense, Amazing
Contents

DotCa V. 1.02a (Map)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Hive Staff」 » Reasons: Credits to be posted in-game + in the Hive Description. (All authors) » Comment: 2 quests have their content text cut off. No in-game credits list. (Quest log) DOTA heroes are present...
Level 16
u're funny, now and tomorrow, i will be out of requests from the workshop, i will try to finish the terrain
afterwards will be the neutral creeps, then the heroes (yours and 2 others), items, and finally all gameplay fixes, and then, the RELEASE

Level 16
Not bad, remember to remove the first I post of your's Jad once the map is resettled back to pending, just copy the description into your map description after reset back to pending ;)

Vacation is actually killing me :/
Why? Cuz I can't do modding at all!!! :/

yes i know, i'm doing this to enable the UI for other users, instead that you will have that: Resource is not available thing
When will the vacation end?

Level 16
News Update

I am extremely impressed how much DotCa is popular now, +1000 views since rejection!!!!!!!

For the Update;
Still making the heroes; New Hero:
icons_10298_btn.jpg
Arivae the Divine Light
attachment.php

Hero Type: Exceptional (4 normal base abilities, 1 hero attribute bonus ability, 1 hero Ultimate)
Affliction: Ancients
Primary Attribute: Agility (0+5.00)
Attack Range: 450
Abilities:

holybolt.gif
1. Holy Light
Don't Expect the basic Holy Light...:
When targeted on an ally or enemy organic unit, heals him for 25% his missing hp while gives bonus agility points to Divine equal to 5% his missing hp
Bonus Lasts 10 seconds

icons_11332_btn.jpg
2. Instance of Light (PASSIVE)
Gives a chance on attack equal to 15% your agility to reach full attack speed for 2 seconds

icons_5545_btn.jpg
3. Divine Pulse
Regenerates the hp and mana of allied units within 250 AoE by 85% your agility

radiance.gif
4. Illuminating Assault (PASSIVE)
An Aura that gives allied units within 600 AoE 20% chance on attack to deal bonus pure damage equal to 50% his agility (if hero), 1.5x critical (if non-hero)

BTNStatUp.png
Attribute Bonus
Gives Bonus attributes to all stats: +2/4/6/8/15/17/19/21/23/30/31/32/33/34/35 agi/str/int.
511543btnvelocity01.jpg
Light Strike Array
Charges on a target enemy units, when you will hit him, he will be dealt 1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2/2.5/2.8/3.1/3.4/3.7/4x your agility and will knockback all enemy units withing 275 AoE by 250 range, dealing to them 60% less damage than the primary damage, and stunning all the affected units for 3 seconds

So, what do you think about the light girl ? ;P

Attachments

• worldedit 2013-07-04 12-13-43-63.jpg
    worldedit 2013-07-04 12-13-43-63.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 188
Level 16
A little update about what's coming:
the 2 new heroes that will fulfill the heroes list will be:
Xet the Demon Warden (Using Gnoll Warden's Model)
and the final user-named hero:
Boris the Spider (Using Brood Mother's Model)
Well, that's it with the heroes, I swear if some tells me that my heroes are bad i am seriously gonna kill him :mad: ;P
For the items, all the items are going to change except the base items (non-recipe items) since most of them are warcraft based items so it won't make much sound about dota-like
Neutral Creeps:
There will be Camps at the bottom right and at the top left of the map (1 Yellow Camp, 5 Green Camps) + 2 Bosses situated at the in-between the 2 lanes and 2 green camps near each of them

That's all for now, I am trying to finish DotCa ASAP for you guys ;)

Level 16
Hello guys, today was supposed to be the release day of the 1.03 version of dotca, badly, i am on vacation and even with that i am working on it to finish it ASAP, thanks for all of you guys that support me and this is a quick idea od what have i done since last time on garena:
A new hero, Xet the demon warden
MAJOR bug fixes which are the devil waits in the system like in the revival which counted down when a hero was lagging/loosing connection like in last time on garena and also the "food" or the seconds that became red and huge numbers if 1 sec of lag has occurred, this is fixed and all time related problems are fixed now

Level 16
Nope, no heroes slots available any more :p, nero wanted to make a hero but like i told you, lucky pony, there were 1 hero slot before ur hero
@daffa, yh his ultimate is too OP so being a bit poor in early game isn't much a problem :p
@pony sorry i forgot, but the prob is that i am not always on my laptop and connected at the same time :p, oh and tell ur frind (sexty pro) that i will upload a spell by tomorrow on hive (he wanted to see more of my work ;))

Level 16
This is the new hero:
UndeadImmortal the Succubus
BTNDemoness.png

Hero Type: Normal
Agility Hero
Melee Attack range, does not have the melee characteristics

Spells:

skill-2.jpg
Fatal Blows
Gains full attack speed for 2.5 seconds while gaining 100% crit chance for 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8x damage

fingerofdeath.gif
Demonic Leap
Jumps to the location of a target unit stunning him if he is an enemy for 1 sec. Range: 300/600/900/1200.

skill-1.gif
Wounded Strike
Slows enemy units on attack for 3/6/9/12% AS and 6/12/18/24% MS, AS stacks if Succubus is under the effect of fatal blows
Lasts 2 seconds

225233-albums6219-picture72087.jpg
Dark Will
Passivly gains stacks on attack, each stack lasts 4 seconds and adds 5/10/15 pure damage on attack

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I have played it 4 times to make sure I am right of the feedback I give you now.
Terrain - even though the name of your AoS is similar to DotA, that does not mean the terrain is the same. I personally do not like the terrain from DotA (really ugly, ugly grass tiles used for The Sentinel while there are better ones), your terrain though is beautiful and the map layout is, in my opinion, better than the one from DotA. (5/5 here, good job!)
Heroes - I appreciate that you did not rush into making similar heroes from DotA. You managed to create good heroes with nice spells, but you still need to balance most of them. (4/5 here)
Items - the items are, in my point of view, fine but you must work more to make items that fit the role of each hero (3/5 here)
Gameplay - very good, I saw no bugs so far but you can speed it up a bit (just an opinion)... (5/5 here)
Total rating for your AoS is 4.25/5 (nice job but I advise you to work on the next update more :) )
Remember my words, no matter what people say to you, no matter how much they try to stop you from doing something, never listen to them! I understand that you like DotA and you see it as the primal source of inspiration. It is not a bad thing, but if you manage to fusion your ideas with the inspiration you get from another AoS/MOBA, and create something really beautiful, that's exactly what you must be proud of. I hope you'll listen to my advice and enjoy the rating :)