• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doomgaurd.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A basic reskin of mine. It's of a blue Doomguard, seeing as some Doomguards are blue I decided to experiment with this and make a Blue Doomguard.

Keywords:
Doomguard, Doom, Guard, Demon, Legion, Burning, Infernal, Flame, Blue, Reskin,
Contents

Doomgaurd.blp (Texture)

Reviews
18:44, 20th Nov 2010 Kimberly: Sorry, but in order for a skin to be approved it requires at leasy 75% freehand content, I see no freehand content here, only recolouring which does not count as freehand (along with cnp and filters). Sorry, but ill...

M

18:44, 20th Nov 2010
Kimberly: Sorry, but in order for a skin to be approved it requires at leasy 75% freehand content, I see no freehand content here, only recolouring which does not count as freehand (along with cnp and filters). Sorry, but ill have to reject this.