• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DON'T SCREW THIS GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
PLZ PLZ PLZ GET A TRANSLATOR SO THAT AMERICANS WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THIS GAME WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH BAD GRAMMER LIKE IN RETURN OF THE DRAGONS!!!!!!! THIS GAME SOUNDS AWESOME, BUT PLZPLZPLZPZLPZLZPLZ GET A TRANSLATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Level 2
Whats the point of this thread, there will be a fully english speaker on the project that will fix up any of these mistakes.

Level 3
Yeah, im fixing spelling mistakes etc in the actual map, so there should not be any problems. For example i sat down and corrected and rewrote almost all item descriptions and some of their names.

Level 4
Translator?

Hey!

Please read the post I recently... posted. I'm more than willing to be your American-English translator!

Also... hellochar, and GaDDen. I'm sure the Project Leader(s) would much more apreciate Constructive Critisizm than they would your posts.

I understand your reasoning completely. This map looks like it may revolutionize WC3, but rest assured, the Project Leader(s) will find the help that they need. :D

P.S. I've seen more than one post with the Avatar: LoA Project Leader... Is there more than one Leader, or is more than one person simply calling himself the Leader? :?

Level 4

Lol, no I didn't! I must've read his post incorrectly. :p

It seemed as if he was agreeing with "hellochar"... I must've had too much Mountain Dew. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.