• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jenna.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The new edition of an ordinary dog, it has the texture of improvements!

Keywords:
Dog, Animal, Wolf, Pets, Creep
Contents

Dog (Texture)

Reviews
13:37, 5th May 2011 shiiK: You'll have to put a lot more effort into this. Look around for some tutorials in the 2D art section. Learn some easy techniques for painting fur, take a crash course in shading and then apply your new-earned skills to this...

M

13:37, 5th May 2011
shiiK: You'll have to put a lot more effort into this. Look around for some tutorials in the 2D art section. Learn some easy techniques for painting fur, take a crash course in shading and then apply your new-earned skills to this skin and I think it'll be a neat addition to our database. As of now, this is just splashes of flat colour, and although the model's own shading does a fairly decent job, this is far from acceptable quality. Good luck.

Level 15
no shadows, no highlights, just two plain colours.

10/5, vote for approval and Director's Cut!

Level 11
the effect is unbelievable pretty nice i must -say but the skin is really bad, its just 3 basic colors without shadings, hightlights or definition
u should really add those and some details to make skin a lot better
read some tuts and imprive it plz :)

I hope youre being serious, THW has a great community who help beginnersas much as they can, but yeah, like I said, if your serious, dont ever show any of your resources again except in the forums, and ask for help. After everyone seems to like it, then think about submitting it over here.

Your texture has no:
texture
shading
highlights
distinguishable parts
etc etc.

Please look at warcraft skins ingame as well as the skin section for more tips.

Level 19
Hmm... This would be an artistic texture, c'mon guys we should give him a chance, it looks rather decent, and it's interesting.