• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you have a (legal) copy of the beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Oddly enough I received my beta invite today May 16th so I'm wondering if blizzard is doing a second round of beta invites. Anyways good luck everyone! I know why I probably got selected this round my graphics card was top of the line basically 1 year ago and I heard people were having fps problems because the game tries to run graphic intensities constantly.

Level 1
Oddly enough I received my beta invite today May 16th so I'm wondering if blizzard is doing a second round of beta invites. Anyways good luck everyone! I know why I probably got selected this round my graphics card was top of the line basically 1 year ago and I heard people were having fps problems because the game tries to run graphic intensities constantly.

Second wave? This must be close to 6th or 7th wave

Status
Not open for further replies.