• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Discussion] Contest sanctioned models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Since editing the UTM to include these models is a waste of time, I'm going to create a list of models that can be used in terrain contests that allow the UTM although not part of the UTM map itself.

Feel free to post models you wish to be sanctioned, and I will approve or disapprove them.

EDIT: These models may be used in Terrain Contest 6.

Current List (plus attachments):
olofmoleman - Japanese Cherry Tree
Nasrudin - Leafy Tree
Nasrudin - Elveswood Thin Tree
Gottfrei - Snowy Tree
Herio-san - Barrens Rock
winterpine by xXm0RpH3usXx - Wc3campaigns
Door 00 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Window01 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Market Stand [Variation2] - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Market Stand [Variation1] - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=106348 (the model on that page)
Circular Water Plane (T-Revellion-T)

Attachments

• Grass2.mdx
    2.1 KB · Views: 415
  • SteinLords4b.mdx
    11.9 KB · Views: 471
  • Pine1Anim.mdx
    228.5 KB · Views: 279
  • WaterCIRCLE.MDX
    24.3 KB · Views: 216
  • ct1.blp
    3.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
ya.

just post this link in the contest rules...that way they dont have to keep sking if this model is okay to use or not.

And for contest #6, i think since many are leaning towards norse and LOTR, you might want to legalize the barad dur model, and orthanc models...

Level 19
instead of these huge lists why not allow all the models from hive?
and pls add the cliff rock model from B2M pack, the one that i'm using cuz its really usefull in making really nice cliffs :3

Level 19
Pffff fine. But only for this contest.

omg omg thx thx! my terrain is almost done xD and the contest didn't even started yet...
well if make bits and peaces every day itll turn on really epic! and with you out of the way judging the terrains no one can stop me! (demon laugh) well maybe just \Naze...
i made liek a city in hell liek the city of the underworld where hades lives...
is that mythology? o_O

Level 21
WOO LET'S LOOK AT TERRAINS FROM A BIRDS EYE VIEW. FUCKING POINT-FULL.

So I was thinking, that cliff should be in there, since it'd come in handy for a lot of people, me not included.
Tunerband, void already said he wouldn't have temples because he is a feghot. :p You have to get a few musclemen and then get them to make it out of pillars and shit.

Level 22
Off topic:

I think he is reffering to this part of it -.-"
"i like it when a girl blows snot on my penis and then rubs it with the incside of her knee wile i spit hot suace on my nipples and im getting boned from behnid by a polar bear"
IF YOU WERE MY HOMEWORK, I WOULD BE DOING YOU ON MY DESK NOW.
(if you are a girl)

raid1000 neat terrain by the way.

Level 35
build it yourself?
placing one model doesnt prove that you are good in landscaping.
but that kitabatake models are quite useful

Building a construction out of doodads isnt showing off your "landscaping" abilities either. And well, if you use the model with the intention of using ONLY that model and nothing else then you fail. It is a model one should use as a center of the picture, with more doodading to it as well, ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.