• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disable player scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you applied your camere position or what ever, as last action put the following custom script:
  • Custom script: call PanCameraToTimed(0x7FFFFFFF, 0x7FFFFFFF, 0x7FFFFFFF)
^This is suited if it doesn't matter for player, as it will be applied for all players.

If it must run for only one player you need the following solution with one player variable:
  • Set Player = Player 1
  • Custom script: PanCameraToTimedForPlayer(udg_Player, 0x7FFFFFFF, 0x7FFFFFFF, 0x7FFFFFFF)

Reactions: Edy

Edy

Edy

Level 9
All Initialization
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Sound - Clear the music list
Sound - Play PH1 <gen>
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads KEK above Murloc 0014 <gen> with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Set FloatingText[1] = (Last created floating text)
-------- - QUEST SECTION - --------
Quest - Create a Optional quest titled Credits with the description Created by Edy. ..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMurlocHut1.blp
-------- - ALL VISION - --------
Visibility - Disable fog of war
Visibility - Disable black mask
Camera - Change camera smoothing factor to 2.00
Camera - Set the camera bounds for (Player((Integer A))) to Camera Bounds <gen>
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Player((Integer A))) emitting Visibility across (Entire map)
Camera - Set the camera bounds for (Player((Integer A))) to Camera Bounds <gen>
Camera - Apply Game Camera Bamboo <gen> for (Player((Integer A))) over 0.00 seconds
IIIIIII Custom script: call PanCameraToTimed(0x7FFFFFFF, 0x7FFFFFFF, 0x7FFFFFFF) IIIIIIIII
-------- - TIME OF DAY - --------
Game - Set the time of day to 9.00
Game - Turn the day/night cycle Off

This is part of my main map init, idk it doesn't work for me. It's ok if it's for all players i don't mind (even for all 24).

Edy

Edy

Level 9
It stops me now from scrolling via mouse and via insert/delete(PGup,PGdown). I also needed this for one part..
But for this all I need is to permanetly have a fixed camera distance and an a applied camera object.

Edy

Edy

Level 9
Is it that weird, I have a small arena, a fixed cam distance and I wan't to disable those controls because of the way the arena is made(It has only doodads no terrain texture whatsoever)

Status
Not open for further replies.