• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Different melee race style help. (66% solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Help as you can.

-1) Custom unit dies after finishing a building. (solved) by Warseeker
Unit finish building > unit die.

-2) Main build extract gold him self from a gold mine.
Gold recolection without workers, just staying near of a gold mine (building)

-3) UI question. (solved) by apcrabnightlive
I there a way to change UI after game starts?
Or more than 4 UI's?

-Thanks.

PD: ill be adding some other questions.

Last edited:
Level 28
-1) Custom unit dies after finishing a building.
You mean like a Wisp does when he finishes building an Ancient? If so, all you have to do is changing the type of this building to "Ancient" in Stats - Unit Type.
Notice : If you're using a different worker who is not from the Night Elf race (E.g : Human, Orc, etc...) You must change his race to Night Elf race or it will bug.
Gold recolection without workers, just staying near of a gold mine (building)
I think you need to trigger this stuff, like this :
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5:00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Set Gold Mine X to ((Resource quantity contained in Gold Mine X) - 10) gold
      • Player - Add 10 to Player (Red) Current Gold

Last edited:
Level 21
You mean like a Wisp does when he finishes building an Ancient? If so, all you have to do is changing the type of this building to "Ancient" in Stats - Unit Type.
Notice : If you're using a different worker who is not from the Night Elf race (E.g : Human, Orc, etc...) You must change his race to Night Elf race or it will bug.

Ty

I think you need to trigger this stuff, like this :
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5:00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Set Gold Mine X to ((Resource quantity contained in Gold Mine X) - 10) gold
      • Player - Add 10 to Player (Red) Current Gold

I need it for each race, it will be used by a different kind of main building which will not use "mine worker (gold)".

This kind of help is what i love of this website. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.