• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Did you die the first time you fought Sephiroth in KH1 &

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Corse you would loose the first time, without knowing the timings

Sephiroth: Oh hi there Sora! I have this ability that I'm using while you're on the other end of the arena that drains all of you HP!
Sora: ... Damn *teleport-ganked*

KH2 Sephiroth is allegedly much easier. Which I feel isn't good

Level 7
Mecheon said:
Corse you would loose the first time, without knowing the timings

Sephiroth: Oh hi there Sora! I have this ability that I'm using while you're on the other end of the arena that drains all of you HP!
Sora: ... Damn *teleport-ganked*

KH2 Sephiroth is allegedly much easier. Which I feel isn't good

-------------

KH2 Seph is easier, that is true

It makes me mad about it.

I hate the fact that Disney and Square Enix gave in to all the little kiddies' whining about him being "Too hard".

DAMNIT PEOPLE THEY DON'T CALL HIM "The Hardest Enemy in the Game" FOR NOTHING!!!

Level 11
I haven't been able to reach the part in KH2 where Sephiroth is, but I've heard he's the hardest enemy in this game as well. Confirm/deny?

And the first time I fought Sephiroth, Sin Harvest got me.

Level 7
Lord Finarfin said:
I haven't been able to reach the part in KH2 where Sephiroth is, but I've heard he's the hardest enemy in this game as well. Confirm/deny?

And the first time I fought Sephiroth, Sin Harvest got me.

He is the hardest enemy in the game

Yes, he now has "Heartless Angel" instead of Sin Harvest

He now teleports away from you and flies into the air to do it

Level 2
Yes, and yes, I got killed first try, but no, he isnt he hardest, thats the hades paradox cup, actually the only cup I died in... also yeah, hes definatly easier in KH2, though perfectly impossible without lvled up drive forms, and also after I beat him I saved it on another save slot so I could continue beating him, I really wish he hadnt dissapeared like that :cry:

Level 5
-Got whipped the first time I battled Sephiroth in KH1. I eventually beat him at ~lvl 70 along with all of the other secret boss fights.
-KH2 on the whole (except for the dissapointing low difficulty) is still a great game that fixed most of what was wrong with the first one (even the asinine gummi sections have been improved to play more like Panzer Dragoon). I haven't reached Sephiroth yet. (Just finished Land of Dragons part 2.)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm going to see about getting you banned.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I died against Sephiroth in Final Fantasy 7.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Sephiroth
I though he was famous for FF7 not kingdom hearts. . .
Well anyway im not geating kingdom hearts because it is completly mess up (wtf is disney doing sending its loved kiddy heroes into a blood bath of a action game so that some meglomaniac wielding a sword can kill all the bosses that the disney heroes could solo. . .)
And I do not know what people have with Sephiroth since all he is is some weakling wielding a oversized sword.
After playing FF5 for gba I might be tempted to get FF7 but never will I buy kingdom hearts or any of its chain. . .

Disney heroes must stay in a disney game and FF vilans should be kept within what they do best (being destroyed by 1 hero out of 4 or was it 3. . .)

I mean who would want to be on the same side as flower wielding disney heroes, a fool?
Much rather solo real baddies that bring fear into you like arthras the lich king, dracula from castlevania, ganondor from LoZ, the demon soverin from HoMaM 5, hard AI from "Empire Earth" (NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THEM) and promethon from AoM (OMG ITS UNDAMAGABLE AND DEALS HOW MUCH DAMAGE!?)
Now thoes would be really tough bosses but I dought the latter 2 are even possiable. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.