1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Did life originate on earth?

Discussion in 'Medivh's Tower' started by Nudl9, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I support Panspermia. In fact, it is possible the life on Earth to have started either from a cometh (some organic compounds were found in some comeths that basically are the grounds of creating a living organism).

OR to have come from Mars. Though something must have been found so far. Actually since Curiosity was not brought sterile and can spread some bacteria and stuff on Mars, we will see how life exists there. There are bacteria that can live in arsenic, in places with lack of oxygen, CO2, some that can stand heat? Why not.

Aliens - well yes, basically it is the other explanation of 'God' that I see only someone from elsewhere would be called 'God' 'Master' or whatever. But did someone came here with bacteria (that is early phase of life).. I doubt it. In fact, sometimes two theories can be correct at the same time - e.g life spread here or from body (including one that formed the inner asteroid belt) and later more complex life to have been brought. Anyway other wordly presence is not so far found, at least not sufficient from what in public is known about it.

2. ManYouAreEvil

ManYouAreEvil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually Earth is the most probable planet that we know of that actually supports life, it's fair to conclude that life started on earth.

If I recall correctly what has been found is amino acids (which is also believed to exist in specific clouds in space, usually in some form of glycine) is not an organic matter but instead a chemical compound.

As I said earlier, if life could originate on Earth-alike-planets, why not on Earth?

3. Edhel-dur

Edhel-dur

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you mean all life, in the sense of bacteria and such, than yeah sure, why not.

If you mean intelligent life (humans), than maybe because we didn't find the missing link between apes and humans.

To be honest the more we advance, the more I think we are just machines made out of organic material. Who's to say we won't create robots in the future who will work exactly like us, with nano bots instead of blood cells, with rubber instead of skin, with petrol instead of blood itself and metal for skeleton. And than these robots will realize they exist, and they will look where they are and find that they are created from metal, metal which is found deep within mountains. That means that maybe there is an organic planet somewhere where it has trees made of skin and flesh. Not actual skin and flesh, but material similar to them!

I think I have a new idea for a science novel!

4. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes it is more likely that life started straight on Earth. Although Mars is the most similar to Earth, no other planet seems to have what Mars has. It is very likely that Mars may have had suitable conditions similar to that on Earth. But how life on Mars disappread (or at least the better conditions) and then suddenly the Earth forms is a mystery.

- How the earth got so much water - science says - comeths that melted and caused the first oceans. Ice age more like did it but Ice ages supposedly came much later, we are talking about archaeozoic era. Either way, comeths bringing water or asteroids bringing water as some scientists claim sounds unserious and has no proof.

In the Devonian era it says the first amphibious enter the land as before that everything was in the see. Ok - I do not argue how life started in the ocean and animals developed and evolved to become land and then further evolved to become ANIMALS after dinosaurs.

How did the dinosaurs die? Ancient Alien says by a weapon used to clean the Earth and start with a civilization. Asteroid - possible, I think the Earth global changes in the weather, land and all. But asteroid is possible.

And here comes the question that I always ask to scientists - ok so far it all sounds plausible, evolution from the oceans to the ground too. But then?

This is interesting and it also defies the explanation of scientists. According to scientists (and yours Charles Darwin) a group of the dinosaurs or monkeys or whatever just developed like no one else.

The further explanation - cavemen, the first fire, spears, clothes and so on until they became, some of them great civilizations also plausible - absolutely. But notice the HOLES:

HOLE IN THE STORY:

The part that I mentioned, 'one day' 'some group of monkeys or so just became human' - how? Completely unexplained - Casually? There is no casually for something like this.

From an animal, saying that some group of animals just became neanderthals and started thinking like primitive humans - NO EVIDENCE exists. Also there COULD BE a MISSING LINK, notice the change in skulls

Intervention theory
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNGngZsxAhw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKRvioJL1Q

Do you know what I think? that someone else is the 'human' and placed some of their fellow 'humans' here to make sex with a monkey here to start the first human population.

Yes even the Ancient Astro theory suggests Adam and Eve were subjects brought from elsewhere to SETTLE the EARTH and produce the first humans.

What I think is humans must have come from a mixture of animal (thus the tail that we have) and some actual being from elsewhere because from animals gaining all the knowledge - why do not TODAY's ANIMALS act like CAVEMEN?

Animals remain animals, how 'SOME animals' evolved into early humans to get a brain of a primitive human and think like them.... this is a huge GAP IN LOGIC and is ignored or said 'it just happened'.

And then the civilizations - huge knowledge about astronomy, building monoliths, pointing in the Orion.

Sumerians - appeared no one knows when and disappread also mysteriously. By the way their story of the 'Annunaki' is the first BIBLE. So leaving aside the NEW TESTAMENT talking about Jesus resurrection, the OLD ONE is nothing but a COPY OF SUMERIAN TEXT. And Idk is the new testament a tool to control spread to the people or it really happened as it describes, that is some wonders.

That's why when someone says 'Bible' I say 'Sumer' cause MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN holy books COME FROM Ancient Sumeria and describe the same events. Plagiarism from Sumer if you wanna call the bibles.

And then idk about the 'we are the nineth civilization' if Atlanteans existed but if they did, they may have been product of the same experiment created by the same EBEs WHO DID THE MIXTURE with animal to make the first caveman.

And then the knowledge of people about the ENERGY FIELDS of Earth the place where they made the monuments - PYRAMIDs, in Peru and the Andes, a lot of other 'anomalous places'.

Do you know about the Death Valley in Siberia, Якутская область and the mechanisms found there in this scary area?

Depiction
    [​IMG]

And so I think the holes in 'all became natural' are huge.

5. Verhalthur

Verhalthur

Resources:
    Tools:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Seeding planets is not too difficult a task in theory. All a species must do is create an unusually durable bacteria and place it on an asteroid, then give it a push towards the planet of choice.

Such a type of seeding is impossible to detect by anything but a very careful examination of chemical data in ancient stone layers, and even such a task is nearly beyond current technology.

Also, the "primordial soup" in which early life proteins developed has been replicated with some success.

All scientific evidence so far points to life having been a wonderfully lucky event.

There is, however, another theory that I will postulate. Life may have originated from an extraterrestrial place, but not an extrasolar place, which would explain the prevalence of organic molecules in the surrounding solar bodies.

6. Nudl9

Nudl9

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wat, i can't into your english.

So you're going to disclaim the theory that most scientists believe in it?

@Invervention Theory:
    Lol a video that claims everything you know about the origins of life is wrong and treats his own story as a fact. He's pretty much alone on the concept. Look, he's out to make money with his books and it's as obvious as his poorly engineered website. Allow me to quote: "While pursuing a career writing fiction, I also indulged a deeply personal interest in hominoids (bigfoot, yeti, etc.)". Source: lloydpye.com. Sounds familiar? Well i guess we also have L. Ron Hubbard in the same line of work? It's a hoax, scam, call it what you want.

Monkey's aren't as primitive as we may think, actually they are quite formiddable and more similiar than what we think.
    Here's a few examples:
    Alcoholic Vervet Monkeys (warning: funny video):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSm7BcQHWXk
    The fongoli chimps:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3845rTBBEyw
    The second video is unfortunatly cut down, so i would recommended seeing the whole series. Because it explains how chimps took on the evolutionary trait of walking on two legs because it gives a benefit that allows them to look above the tall grass on the savannah. They also use spears, which is a fairly advanced tool, for hunting bush babies. See more on national geographic here.

Stop mixing in religion and aliens god damnit.
    Your comments are starting to get more ridicolous and dumber by the second.

7. ManYouAreEvil

ManYouAreEvil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hm? I'm now sure what you're trying to say, so please elaborate.
    But here's a cool .gif instead!
    [​IMG]

There could be many reasons for the vast amounts of water on Earth,

• Comets
      Measurements of the ratio of the hydrogen isotopes deuterium and protium point to asteroids, since similar percentage impurities in carbon-rich chondrites were found in oceanic water, whereas previous measurement of the isotopes' concentrations in comets and trans-Neptunian objects correspond only slightly to water on the earth. ~Wikipedia
    • Mineralization
    • Photosynthesis
    • Water stored in rocks and minerals

It'll remain a mystery for quite some time though.

How the dinosaurs (just like much else about Earth's history) is unresolved at the time, but I find it extremely hard to believe that aliens killed them.

No, not monkeys. Not a group.
    All living creatures evolve.

It's not like the human race went from Caveman to Feudal Lord over a night, this took thousands of years, evolving the brain for us to think like never before.

If I get what you're trying to say (Aliens visit earth (humanoids) - they mate with monkeys - the human race we know is the result), you're going against a very fundemental biological and genetic aspect. Two different races can not reproduce. They're too genetically different.

That's not how evolution work. You should pick up a book about evolution (I recommend Richard Dawkins) . Species just don't evolve to the best, the fastest, the strongest or the smartest. They adept to their surroundings.

The early sumerians was very much influenced by Samarra and the Halaf culture. It's not like they appeared from no where and knew things no one knew before and very wildly original and heterodox.

Wait what..?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

WHAT ENERGY FIELDS?
    WHAT IS AN ENERGY FIELD?
    Some futuristic technology held back by the Elite and the military?
    [​IMG]
    *actual photo of military testing at Nevada

8. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, I do not exclude that, afterall that's what my astronomy professor taught us too on our courses. It's just that - in order the whole world to be an ocean and then some single land form, this can't be done by a cometh or asteroid. Maybe some did hit the Earth but that's gonna be a hell lot of bodies to produce such amount of water. Most likely the Earth itself had water beneath...

But funny about this fundamentalism is, scientists think water came from outer space brought by celestial bodies and at the same time say life started on Earth and disregard Panspermia wtf? What if there has been a planet once big and full of life - part of it turned into the asteroid belt, part of it formed Mars and the other formed Earth/the Moon when it was hit by something. Can science prove it? Yes we see these animationms on TV, good I say just a theory how our Earth started and from where.

Well there have been some yeti-like creatures, it's not a myth at least so tells us the Red Hair Giants in Nevada - fact

Nah, I certainly do not take his approach from Yeti, my idea and doubt in the 'one part of the animals suddenly evolved so much than the other ones to become humans' is that:

ANIMALS REMAIN ANIMALS

Yes I know animals can do a lot of tricks, especially if you train them. Yes I know it takes thousands of years but come on, why didn't we see JUST ONE other species to be more in the direction of humans?

Did other animals not start from where our ancestors did? What did our ancestors do that others didnt? The brain does not change like that either, how did we learn to speak and DRAW GOOD PAINTINGS - to me Humans are a completely different species and ORIGIN than what monkeys or chimps came from.

Oh please you will tell me... there is a whole theory about it. Look, Ancient Astronaut theory isn't a FACT until proven but it's the ONLY explanation what 'beings from the skies or waters as a Japanese story describes' came OK?

Meaning either we are not alone OR that's what they are. If you think mixing this is dumber, no AAT is explaining the religious NONSENSE and MISINTERPRETATION - because that's what religion does - misinterprets

It's like that - I am saying 'I am gonna hit that girl' meaning I will check her out (except in religion UNDERSTANDABLE language for CLUELESS PEOPLE was used instead of slang). Religion would take it LITERALLY and say: Oh I am gonna really HIT/punch that girl... Or native Americans called the first trains in America 'Iron Horses' - maybe the poor ancient minds didn't understand what they see and used their limited dictionary?

here you would say - OH JUST A MYTH - ok the CAVEMEN above were just a myth, Troy was just a myth? You wanna bet money there is no other 'JUST A MYTH's that will really not be just myths??

Ah good morning, that's what I am saying science has to be OPEN MINDED because some theories regarding our origin and stuff is quite... a theory and only pieces of it are done. And scientists often say:

'THAT's it we don't wanna hear about other theories - that's exactly what I hate in MS science...for things that can be quite different.

No, no, it's clear that once a caveman, they will evolve until they become ancient civilizations... we are talking about from early astrahopithecus to grabbing fire and starting to use it and becoming cavemen, NOT after they became cavemen.

This is the part that makes no sense and why didn't other species also take fire and live in caves? It happened to ones only..

Well, GENETIC engineering actually. Look, IF and a big IF here, the story of Adam and Eve were true, they certainly were 'God' creation aka made by beings not from Earth, aka EBEs? Doesn't it make more sense than AN OLDMAN WITH A STAFF OF LIGHTNING? Again BIG IF... (I cannot say I believe, I just stay reserved about some stories from Sumeians being true e.g yes after Ice age and warming up would be great flood... why not)

Well, recently they have been discovered older civilizations than Sumerian based on ruins that date thousands of years (around 9000 BC or some time after the last Ice Age). So yes, Sumerian aren't the first ones but there has been no older books about these Gods than them. Also Sumerian did have literacy and basically were very advanced.

Well.. I mean the magnetosphere. There are places where these forces concentrate and the monuments were build on such places. The people just build these monuments to use the Earth's energy is one of the normal theories. Afair the Pyramids and the Mayan Pyramid ON THE SAME MERIDIAN? What a coincidence... Hello S America? The guys don't even know each other, live on the opposite sides.

9. Verhalthur

Verhalthur

Resources:
    Tools:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Comets or asteroids have an enormous scale, beyond what is imaginable by the human mind. Think of it this way:

The volume of the Earth is around 1,083 billion kilometers.
    The volume of all of the water on Earth is around 1.4 billion kilometers.

One of the more sensible hypotheses of the origin of water is not that it comes exclusively from comets, but that it comes from a collision of a proto-planet with the Earth. That is a planet in its beginning stages of formation.

There are a number of other hypotheses, like the pressure of the Earth when it was forming eventually became sufficient enough to draw in hydrogen and other gasses into its atmosphere permanently.

I recommend you read this article. It contains a number of interesting theories, and some good reads in the sources. None of the theories are guesses, however. They are all backed by research involving the chemical reactions necessary to produce water on a forming planet. It is quite impossible to prove the theories, as we are not capable of making our own planets, but they are at least backed by evidence.

One of the main problems about citing sources on the internet is making sure they are reputable. I have no idea about the factual content of the website you provided, and it will be hard to prove that it is indeed factual. For this reason, I mostly use either Wikipedia articles or the sources contained in those articles as the verification is already being worked on by a group of dedicated people.

Your statement, "Animals remain animals" is a very bold one. Saying that directly contradicts a scientific theory widely accepted as fact by the scientific community for over 100 years now. The burden of proof lies on you to prove that evolution is false, as evolution has already has a huge amount of evidence amassed for it. If you want, I can link some to you.

You seem to be misunderstanding a part of the evolutionary model. It does not take thousands of years for a species to evolve - it takes millions. Humanity as a whole has only been around for about 200 thousand years (that is the carbon dating of the earliest known fossil), and so we haven't existed for long enough to see a species go through a major change like becoming sentient. You are right about one thing, though. Humans are a completely different species. The definition of a species is group of individuals with unique features that can't mate with another species and produce offspring. That is a simplification, but is generally true. We cannot mate with the common ancestor that we and monkeys share and produce offspring.

That leads nicely into another point - we did not evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and humans evolved from one species that existed hundreds of thousands of years ago. We share a common ancestor.

I am curious as to what story you are talking about. Do you have a link?

Neither cavemen nor Troy were myths. We have pots and armour from Troy that we have dug up and we actually have the bodies of cavemen found in frozen areas. There may be myths about Troy and cavemen, but they do not negate the fact that both existed.

Science is not open minded; you're right. Scientists may consider many theories, but they do not believe them unless they have been tested and proven. And I mean utterly proven. All scientific theories are backed by thousands of experiments that must have results that agree with the theory every time.

I'm going to stop here because I don't like overly long posts. I've already made this too long :x

10. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I can accept that since there is nothing so special about forming liquid (whether water or not pure one) on a planet. Given Titan, Europa and some others. So what you said aboud hydrogen formation and such, yes, rather than a meteorite crashing and spilling water (because that's how I imagined it when they told us lol).

I know what you mean - if it is not national Geographic or national science institue site it's a lie. Well I am aware of FAKE giant skeleton images (see below):

http://aroyking.wordpress.com/2010/...found-skeletons-of-biblical-giants-in-greece/ (HOAX)
    http://ianhaig.net/blog/?p=864 (HOAX)

Also 'The Orion Conspiracy' is full of hoax pictures too.

Unlike them, those are located in thein some museum or WERE, so yes the red hair skeletons are real

http://www.sydhav.no/giants/lovelock.htm

I have no idea what happened to these items after, ask the dudes who continue lying and hiding things that are too extraordinary

But just because some sites talk about things that are mystery, does not mean they always post of things that do not exist. So you are waiting for them to be on SCIENCE JOURNAL to be true??

What if some discoveries that may SHAKE RELIGION are NOT to go public??
    Has it never come though your minds that discoveries don't always go public, that there is no such transparency you probably imagine?? Like one day something is discovered and push! Appears on the news.. that's not how it works, that's naive to think.

Just like scientists, the question is ignored when asked. Ok even if it takes millions, why only humans got so smart huh?

And again HOW? Why no one else became smart from this 'common ancestor'. To use fire - why don't we see goblins or err reptilians around from this common ancestor? Just humans come on..

Ancient Astronaut Theory google and you may learn some things - ye ye I know, not proven. I am saying that IF any religious stories regarding deities were true, the AAT explanation is times more logical especially since Indiands called the 1st trains Iron Horses, primitive tribes would call an airplane -iron bird' or just a bird or fire bird.. the whole religious thing is mistinterpretation if true at all.

BEFORE it was discovered it was considered just a fiction like Atlantis and yes in the same way we talk about some things now - afterall it was a poem...Illiad etc.

Of course and here is where science is wrong - first of all in order to become SCIENCE it has to be tested - how will it become science if THEORIES ARE NOT EVEN TESTED? Due to unwillingness to do so. And if it is a mystery it is 'impossible'? No this is where science is wrong. If its UNKNOWN that's what it is... and until proven, whenever data suggests possiblity it has to be 100% proven to not be so to be certain it is not.

11. Nudl9

Nudl9

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You've pretty much showed your ignorance and lack of critical thinking already by posting terrible hoaxes, no reputable sites, wrong usage of the word "theory" by something that can be merely described as a hypothesis and non-existant-fact-checking.

The red skull are considered a legend and it hasn't been properly examined. Why?
    They aren't shown to the public? Why?
    They are locked inside a backroom, with no credible answers, why?
    There are no credible articles or researchers on the field? Why?
    Also history channel made a video on it (Commonly known as commercial heavy and bullshit channel). Why? Oh wait nevermind:
    [​IMG]

If this was a real discovery it would be in the news and displayed publicly. Museums considers finds like these valueable and will often buy them for alot of money before private investors do. Do you see where i'm heading?

12. ManYouAreEvil

ManYouAreEvil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seriously, you do not understand evolution.
    Why are gorillas stronger than us? Why can't fish fly?
    Evolution has no destination, there is no finished product - it's an ongoing process, happening all the time.

Humans developed communcation as we were a herd animal highly dependant on it and we had developed the brain for it. A wolf doesn't need to talk about the weather to catch his prey with his best friends, he simply need to grunt and howl.

Evolutionary we are not more superior than any other species. All current species are masters of evolution, masters of survival because they all survived.

Evolution is not a conscious process, it doesn't work like "Oh, it would be more beneficial with another arm .. Better grow a new!"

[​IMG]

There is lots of scientific proof for evolution, anything from samples of prehistoric Mitochondrial DNA to actually observing bacteries and other microorganism actually evolve in labratories.

Imagine you have a bacteria colony and you expose them to a virus or something other harmful, all of them but one die - one is instead of killed by said virus actually it changes it genetic composition as a response and renders it immune to the virus. Now this one bacteria has evolved and it will carry the resistence with it as it reproduce.

[​IMG]

Evolution can be triggered by hundreds of different causes.

13. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well, no. Not really.

A governmental rule, at brick one, is based on coercion; it can, and most likely will cloak, diffuse and filter information before disclosure.

It's not even an issue of being lied to. It's partly what we employ a government to do.

No, the issue I have with conspiracy theories is that while the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence, it isn't the evidence of existence either. Discussions get fuzzy when lack of support for a claim suddenly is the very thing that verifies it. Because "of course we don't know about it, we are being lied to."

14. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, SHITSTORM strikes again! Personal attacks - you get the same, that's why discussions in the immature THW cant go civilized. If you still didnt get the memo

LOOOL? I explicitly said the sites I showed with some skeletons are HOAX OMG LOLO LOL OL I should stop commenting such topics at all if such shits comments continues to happen.

KIDS omg... think please THINK. Let's give a hypothetic case (maybe real but for the example just an imaginary one)

If I had the knowledge that would shake a long standing 'theories' that would hide religion where sun doesn't shine, would you really want to disclose such thing knowing the chaos it can cause? Or specifically the system it would break? Do you know that if one had such idea of what's going on behind public, one would most likely prefer not to share it and hide everything or make it look like a joke to make sure nothing of it comes to the public.

Do you understand that when some guys who find something decide to hide it - there is no going back - that is if you hid something, you most likely won't come up to say - 'Oh sorry guys I kept this a secret for 40-50 years, hope you are not mad at me, I waited for the right time' .. No he'd rather prefer to hide it forever or really wait for 'the right time'. - Most likely continue to LIE so ppl dont see the shit he's made.

Ever thought of such case? Critical thinking PFFFFF you have NO 'critical' thinking you tell ME? look at you - you only know to DENY and you CALL ME IGNORANT?!?

I agreed on some corrections you made about the Earth's water and such, that's exactly critical being to accept what sounds LOGICAL, what makes sense is agreed, you will talk to me about ignorance..

This is not a legend but HEY IT"S NOT NATIONAL GEO *this must be your idol TV) or SCIENCE JOURNAL thus a lie...

NO, this finding is real and I answered why it is not much talked about. Also you say WIKI is CREDIBLE??? ROFL! Go study in a university pls, then talk. In university they taught us to use serious scientific sources NOT WIKI. But anyway (red hair gjiants in WIKI!!!!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah

Some moron there takes the evidence and destroys it at that time - does it mean this didn't happen? See the MAJOR FALLACY OF 'where is the evidence???' What if the evidence is destroyed we ALL have to fucking stop thinking??? Robots, are you robots? I am not. Because some idiot human decides he doesn't like the discovery so 'let's throw it away!'

Most humans are STUPID and I am not part of that.

So you're trying to explain something that has not been explained by scientists (you are a kid right?). Ah TEH HERD... well... horses lions, wolves, other animals need to communicate too. Why didn't they develop a brain, what did a certain part of animals do to develop what others didn't?

What you are doing here, trying to explain something that has NO CONCRETE answer just for the sake of explaining. Sorry, that's PSEUDOSCIENCE,

Plus I do not deny EVOLUTION, I only see that evolution may have been combined with something else... You cannot convince me until an explanation about how did a certain ANCESTORS decide to use fire and from these 100k years B.C until now, no other animal developed such a brain..

Don't worry, exaclty opposite of some nobody telling me I have no critical thinking, I put a lot of things in conspiracies in question even their non existence, so I am not really into believe-it-all, but those up there still didnt get it.

HA HA HA HA HA

so much laugh behind this claim. You have a lot to learn about the system, you clearly know nothing of classified information and probably think 'classified' is a synonym of crazy stories told by conspiracy guys and those with tinfoil heads and hair like Giorgio ahaha....

good luck coming to realization some day, or maybe never with such ignorance and then calling me ignorant. What a hypocrite. One video in the previous threads about the Nazi saucers said very clever words:

'Those who know do not speak, those who speak do not know'. So yes lot's of shows TV but learn something of people SWORN to SECRECY then come back or begone.

15. ManYouAreEvil

ManYouAreEvil

Resources:
    Resources:
    The evolution of the brain has been thoroughly explained in science, I'm not sure what you've read but I'm pretty sure zebras, lions and wolves have brains.

[​IMG]

Honestly, I can't think of any multicellular, eukaryotic, heterotroph and mobile organism that doesn't have a brain.. except for you!

Paleontology, ethology, behavioral biology, cognitive psychology, molecular biology, genetics and probably many more have scientific evidence for the evolution of the brain.

All animals evolve in their own specific way, adapting through sexual and natural selection. Even if it's clear that homo sapiens sapiens evolved a more advanced and complex brain, research and finds indicates that the early stages of homo sapiens were actually less intelligent than the co-existing Neanderthals, but we put their species out of business in a matter of competition. Not because we were stronger, not because we were smarter - but simply because we were more.

[​IMG]

You see, evolution isn't about who's strongest, fastest, biggest, smartest or smallest. They're all good qualities in different situations. The dinosaurs were probably much dumber than any currently living mammal, and they dominated the earth for 180 million years!

Evolution is about survival, you probably heard the expression "Survival of the fittest". It's about adepting enough to survive, maybe developing a brain so we can organize or muscles so we'll be stronger. What your position is on the food chain, may it be top or bottom, you're not a better survival expert than any other living creature. We are all masters of survival.

Let's say some aliens did in fact come down and cause the evolution of man, how did aliens themselves evolve to have the knowledge to actually perform such an action? Surely the organ that would represent the human brain in their bodies must have evolved aswell. Or did they already have the brain capability and capacity in the beginning? Quite a spiral argument you got there.

There is nothing indicating that any aliens ever came down to earth and meddled with our evolution, concluded it's quite silly to believe so.

[​IMG]

versus

[​IMG]

I'm going to stick with the later.

16. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No it's not silly until it becomes clear is any stories from the Sumerian texts or the Christian new testament true. If not and all the stories of someone coming from the skies were false (although lots and lots of other civilizations talk of such things - especially two civilizations that have nothing to do with each other talking about the same thing or describing the same 'being' - HOW?)

So unless all is a lie, I can agree the only remaining explanation is the natural evolution. But good points above, though I still think there is something more than that. Unless these mysteries become clear, it's clear one has to be open about other possibilities as well. That's why it's a mystery - there is no conclusive evidence about some things and there are lots of theories about such things, doesn't mean they are more than that. That does not exclude evolution, just is it only evolution.

Besides, don't tell me you are religious because I've seen some other guys at another forum who disregard extaterrestrial but believe in God and demons and such nonsense and that is a laughable way to defend one's religion. Because intelligent life likely exists elsewhere.

17. Verhalthur

Verhalthur

Resources:
    Tools:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Where I see either coincidences or scientific phenomena you see patterns that point to the existence of extraterrestrial life, it seems.

18. Nudl9

Nudl9

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Going to use greentexting to prevent massisve blocks of quotes and a huge comment.

>Ladies and Gentlemen, SHITSTORM strikes again! Personal attacks - you get the same,
    I don't see any shitstorm at all, i think you're just feeling that your view has been attacked by good arguments and documentation.
    >that's why discussions in the immature THW cant go civilized
    No it's because you mix religion and occultism into a scientific discussion where it doesn't belong. Go discuss your life views elsewhere.

>LOOOL? I explicitly said the sites I showed with some skeletons are HOAX OMG LOLO LOL OL I should stop commenting such topics at all if such shits comments continues to happen.
    I was referring to your red skull legend, not your intentional hoaxes as shown.

>If I had the knowledge that would shake a long standing 'theories' that would hide religion where sun doesn't shine, would you really want to disclose such thing knowing the chaos it can cause?
    It's already happend a dozen times before and this "blasphemy" argument is getting old. Because nobody gives a flying fjøck about it anymore.

>KIDS omg...
    >ppl

Calling out other people for kids for being "narrow" minded when faced with occultism and proceeds to use improper lazy writing. Yeah no bug off.

>Also you say WIKI is CREDIBLE??? ROFL! Go study in a university pls, then talk. In university they taught us to use serious scientific sources NOT WIKI. But anyway (red hair gjiants in WIKI!!!!)
    It's funny you should say that becuase you don't have any source criticism at all. The wikipedia.org is actually a pretty reliable source of information as long as you use source critism. Some wiki pages are even protected from everyday edits by normal users and there are different levels of protection.

>Then those who think critically like me and are able to be objective are considered 'crazy' or whatever else.
    So what we're doing here is not thinking critically? Now you're just contradicting.

>That's why a lot of people are afraid to talk about unusual things, due to MORONS like the ones you see around mocking. Cause TRULLZ cant do anything else.
    I'm not sure who's the real troll here. Also
    >Personal attacks

19. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Verhalthur
    Another guy that mistakens me for those 'crazy guys for whom everything is aliens' - NO, but I see ETs only IF the stories described in texts were true. How many times do you have to see my argument is with IF it were true, to get that?? THATS what they likely are.

@LOL9 (oh was it nudl9)
    Occultism, haha ok that's cool but I belong to NONE. Funny guy. I am thinking critically about things that do not make perfect sense to me such as your natural evolution a CENTURIES OLD theory... and not that evolution is not true..

ManYouAreEvil gave a picture, which pretty much describes how I see it IF the stories in those texts were true.

It's funny you should say it when you don't even know how I think. Do I take these sites as ULTIMATE PROOF? NO that's your CRAZY ASSUMPTION

DO I BASE the 'RED CAVEs EXCAVATION on THEM' NO - GO READ BOOKS AND INFO LONG BEFORE THERE WAS INTERNET THEN COME BACK

And dont post me crap that the Nevada Cave is a legend. Learn, Educate yourself, come back after!!

Must be a real hard question when the only one saying 'It is a lie, BS, crazy' without knowing anything about it. Must be me Even WIKI told you of things they DID FIND in early 1900s.

Actually, similar to Troy, the Red Hair Skeletons were one of those things 'JUST A MYTH'

And who are you to judge the thread when it's ontopic? the question is did life come from earth - Yes or Not. If not, this is also a discussion, until you made ad hominem attacks, for which I told you, you get the same.

No, there is no definite answer how no other species developed like us to think and talk and use fire, not single animal has used a torch even with its mouth and teeth... FAIL

20. Verhalthur

Verhalthur

Resources:
    Tools:
    Template:
    Resources:
    So, are you taking a devil's advocate position then? If so, I want in. :T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.