• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo III: King Leoric

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Mesh - HappyTauren aka TotallyAwesome
Texture - AnemicRoyalty
Animations and particles - Terrasque aka Jigrael

This model was made for "Diablo III: The Fallen Angel" project, but after the project's been long gone, we decided to share some resources with the public, as we have no use for them anymore.

The model preview image made by Archian.

Keywords:
diablo, leoric, skeleton, badass, king, undead
Contents

Diablo III: King Leoric (Model)

Diablo III: King Leoric (Model)

Reviews
16:29, 20th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: I'll be glad to give this model a DC. Amazing work from the three of you.
"Work" might not have been the right word, i meant the animations don't look good.
The animations are too stiff and stilted.

Again, this has nothing do to with the model actually functioning in-game, does it?
You have the full right to voice your opinion on something, but you do not have the right to make something look bad just because YOU don't like it.
The author made the model to his liking and if you you don't like just don't use it.

Level 24
Nothing to do with functioning, correct.
I'm just giving critique of the animations.
Because i like the model and i'd like to use it if not for the animations.
So im using grendels skeleton king instead atm, but that one has problems with inverted polygons so..
It's hard to find a proper "skeleton king" model that looks good and functions well.
The problems are kinda minor and should be easy fixes.