• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 2 - Act 1 a faithful wc3 remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
UPDATE

Worked my butt off last night, and nearly all of the items are complete, the map should be finished and ready by Monday I'm hoping (just armor and a few unique weapons left now, then aesthetic details etc)

The items available in each act are

5 normal helms
5 normal boots
5 normal gloves
5 normal armor
5 normal shields
20 normal weapons

3 magic helms
3 magic boots
3 magic gloves
3 magic armor
3 magic shields

6 unique helms
4 unique gloves
4 unique armor
6 unique shields
10 unique weapons

Each of the 5 acts has changing items, but each act this amount of items, bet you can see whats been taking me so long now, aye? ;)

ONE BIG CATCH
To avoid starting acts way too strong, items will NOT BE SAVED. Instead you will begin each act with normal equipment and work your way from there. Unique equipment and magic isnt hard to come by dont worry.

I also attatched an image of my newly made skin for andariel, i quite like it. And please noone gawk at the fact you can see her boobs, it's the way it is in diablo 2 and it's the way it will be here too.

Also, bosses now have their sound clip when you encounter them, so andariel will say 'die maggot', the countess says 'your blood will boil' etc.

EDIT: Andariel censored just in case someone takes offense...

Attachments

• andariel.JPG
    andariel.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 9,529
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.